Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Oh woe is me, oh woe is me! I was getting so close to that thousand mark. I could almost taste it! Not only did we suffer unbearable withdrawal for what must have been months (ok, so I'm going a little overboard here), but now we have to start frenzied posting again.

C'mon Felipe and Mol...here's your chance. <snortle>
    Well, if you had only not crashed the hard drive, with all your posts !

Felipe must have finally got that life he was talking about !
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Oh woe is me, oh woe is me! I was getting so close to that thousand mark. I could almost taste it! Not only did we suffer unbearable withdrawal for what must have been months (ok, so I'm going a little overboard here), but now we have to start frenzied posting again.

Be thankful that you're not like me.... I no longer exist!
    Quote Originally Posted by coryburton
    Be thankful that you're not like me.... I no longer exist!
    I think everybody who joined after March has been assimilated !
    I'm with you.

I can only hope there will be a new firmware release soon enough so that I can bump my post number with another 200 or so :-)
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mol
    I'm with you.

I can only hope there will be a new firmware release soon enough so that I can bump my post number with another 200 or so :-)
    Yea...I hear they're going to be releasing fw v. 6.10 along with the Treo 612. Supposed to add in X-10 support so that you can turn on your lights from the front door.

:P
    Was that the 612a or 612b, v. 6.1009e for the X-10 control ?
    Yea...I hear they're going to be releasing fw v. 6.10 along with the Treo 612. Supposed to add in X-10 support so that you can turn on your lights from the front door.

:P
    I don't see how the GSM version could ever support the X-10 protocol, so for now I'm assuming that 6.10 is only for the CDMA models. Dommage
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Well, if you had only not crashed the hard drive, with all your posts !

Felipe must have finally got that life he was talking about !
    Life is on hold once again. Gotta get back to 2000.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  10.    #10  
    I don't see how the GSM version could ever support the X-10 protocol, so for now I'm assuming that 6.10 is only for the CDMA models. Dommage
    I suppose the CDMA people need something to look forward to since the GSM fw has already been upgraded. If we keep leapfrogging though, care to speculate on what the next GSM update will include?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe

And the truth is, Marcus actually deleted the db on purpose just to get you posting again.
    I suppose the CDMA people need something to look forward to since the GSM fw has already been upgraded. If we keep leapfrogging though, care to speculate on what the next GSM update will include?
    Every Help box of the built-in apps will include a link to TreoCentral as the very first line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe

Two words... get a life

Any replies pointing out that it's actually three words will be ignored. Some of us lost our whole account and 100+ posts in the month of March only, but don't give a crap!
    I'm glad this thread is in the Off Topic board.

Quote Originally Posted by Joebar99
    Two words... get a life

Any replies pointing out that it's actually three words will be ignored. Some of us lost our whole account and 100+ posts in the month of March only, but don't give a crap!
    We have a life. It's here, visible for everybody. And we're happy with it.
  17.    #17  
    I'm glad this thread is in the Off Topic board.

I would have expected this emoti from ACDriver or GFunk. I'm shocked. Scandalized even. I wonder if I can somehow use it for something significant.... Nah.
  18.    #18  
    Every Help box of the built-in apps will include a link to TreoCentral as the very first line.
    I think ConfusedVorlon is adding that to TreoButler for use with current models. :P
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar99
    Two words... get a life

So your 100+ posts were that significant? I lost almost 300. It's doubtful many people will miss them, although I assure you they were all well thought-out, clear, and insightful.

As to the need for this so-called life.... If this weren't an important part of your life (as it is the rest of us) you wouldn't even know you'd lost 100+ posts. So there, and nyaaaaaaaa!
    So your 100+ posts were that significant? I lost almost 300. It's doubtful many people will miss them, although I assure you they were all well thought-out, clear, and insightful.

As to the need for this so-called life.... If this weren't an important part of your life (as it is the rest of us) you wouldn't even know you'd lost 100+ posts. So there, and nyaaaaaaaa!

I lost 400! But I did read that they would TRY to get all the post back from the crashed server - IF they could.

~ ScandaLous ~
Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast