Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1.    #141  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Alli's no match for the Chick .... or is it the other way around?

You can't fool us. Especially with Chick's 98% brain thing goin' on, we know that y'all are just waiting for us to break out the lime jello.

It ain't happenin'!
    Sorry to add oil to the fire, especially when Chick is winning this battle, but if my memory serves me right: It isn’t the size of the brain that matters (after all, the elephant’s brain is larger than the human’s), but the thickness of the cortex itself! Sorry guys. But hey: You still have your… Oh, never mind.
  3.    #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    Sorry to add oil to the fire, especially when Chick is winning this battle, but if my memory serves me right: It isn’t the size of the brain that matters (after all, the elephant’s brain is larger than the human’s), but the thickness of the cortex itself! Sorry guys. But hey: You still have your… Oh, never mind.

Treos. They still have their Treos.

<snortle>
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Treos. They still have their Treos.

<snortle>
    Yeah, that too
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    So Alli was right: You were talking about the Treo...
    Last edited by Muziek; 06/07/2004 at 08:58 PM.
  7.    #147  
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    So Alli was right: You were talking about the Treo...

He did say his "toy," didn't he? What else could it have been?!
    He did say his "toy," didn't he? What else could it have been?!
    Don't put too much in ACD's word. For all you know, it could be his overactive tail that he's talking about. Opps, did I say that right?
    Don't forget my toe! My toe is very busy too!!
  10.    #150  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Don't put too much in ACD's word. For all you know, it could be his overactive tail that he's talking about. Opps, did I say that right?

I thought Chick was the one with the overactive tail?
    I thought Chick was the one with the overactive tail?
    LOL LOL I just spit tea all over my computer!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL
    Do I have an PG stories?

It does give going Dutch a new meaning.
    I don't think we ever heard the Dutch story?
  13.    #153  
    I don't think we ever heard the Dutch story?

And as long as those brothers are alive, no one ever shall. Nor is anyone likely to see the photos. Or the video. But I digress.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    As they say in French: Mein Endstück ist so reizvoll...
    Endstück, "end piece"? Where did you get that from? Dictionaries can be tricky, even if you don't mix up French and German...
    I think you missed lingerie out of that list. Long longer lingering lingerie ...
    cos we now know that Alternating Current Driver likes a bit of lace on his horn.
    Animo et Fide
    And as long as those brothers are alive, no one ever shall. Nor is anyone likely to see the photos. Or the video. But I digress.....
    I'm sorry Alli, I am stuck with this mental picture of you standing with two guys with straight blonde bobbed hair (is that the right word?) with cute little blue hats, vests, and those goofy "DutchBoy Paint" pants and wooden clogs.

17.    #157  
    I'm sorry Alli, I am stuck with this mental picture of you standing with two guys with straight blonde bobbed hair (is that the right word?) with cute little blue hats, vests, and those goofy "DutchBoy Paint" pants and wooden clogs.

And all these years I truly believed that Hans had destroyed the negatives. Oh what I fool I was!
  18.    #158  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    So where are you Alli anyway? You are losing your frequent miles on TC!
    I've slipped into lethargy. And putting in a lot of Homeland Defense hours lately. Do you feel safer?
    I've slipped into lethargy. And putting in a lot of Homeland Defense hours lately. Do you feel safer?
    Of course we feel safer if you post less often. Much more typos slip through...
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Of course we feel safer if you post less often. Much more typos slip through...
    Based on the congressional hearings I would say Homeland Defense and Lethargy seem to go hand and hand.

KIDDING!
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast