Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Okay, 4 posts ahead of Alli again. Not much but being in the lead is all that matters in today's world.
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mol
    Okay, 4 posts ahead of Alli again. Not much but being in the lead is all that matters in today's world.
    If I were the one on the time zone that was ahead, I'd be ahead too. Nya. So there.
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    LOL Sorry for the valley speak but when ever I start talking about Hollywood it makes my IQ go down 100 points.

Scary considering where it began!

<ducking and running>
    Chick-Dance, we're here
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Thanks for the invitation. I'll be there shortly, right after I finish this champagne bottle in my hand (it's a long story, you can read about it here ).
    What happened to AC's response on this? I thought I saw it yesterday... something about "...getting your barf bag ready..."
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    What happened to AC's response on this? I thought I saw it yesterday... something about "...getting your barf bag ready..."
    Yep, I read that, too. If you go through this thread, you'll notice there are numerous posts of AC quoted for which you won't find his original post. Don't know if AC is deleting his post himself or the moderators are tired of him

Quick test: get your barf bag ready!
  7.    #87  
    Awww...that's not nice. I like the dragon.
    You haven't scared me off you dumb chicken. I have....let's see...what's it called? Oh, Yeah! A Life! LOL

Been busy. Hope all is well with all. Cya in a bit.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    You haven't scared me off you dumb chicken. I have....let's see...what's it called? Oh, Yeah! A Life! LOL

Been busy. Hope all is well with all. Cya in a bit.
    AC, what's been happening to your posting? Are you deleting them or the TC admin guys got you in their cross hairs?

Ron
    Ronbo, I delete them as they grow stale.

They add no knowledge to TC's base so it seems kind of unfair to TC to make them store random mindcrap from me. So I delete them as they grow old and foolish. Which some would argue happen as I type them.

Besides, at least one TC admins doesn't seem to share my humor and in one thread said my postings were not appropriate...(even though I disagree completely, you can't argue against and admin and win)...but rather then run into that again I just delete them when they get old.

Thanks for asking though.
    No, the happy smilie couple wasn't me. It's old so I will just let it rest and die. (But you can imagine that I have typed and re-typed this post about 10 working myself up into rightous indignation)....but you can't beat the system, especially when it's somebody else's system.

And to be fair, it's THEIR system so they have that right to decide what's is, and isn't, appropriate. We are all guests here. I hope they change the sheets soon though.
    AC, please don't delete your posting. I know they are stale, let them go stale. It's hard to follow the dueling threads when you delete your posting.
  13.    #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    AC, please don't delete your posting. I know they are stale, let them go stale. It's hard to follow the dueling threads when you delete your posting.
    Yea - what ronbo said!
    Come on AC, repost the deleted messages. At least for once we would have lost messages restored
    Thanks for all your kind words....but, uh, once there gone, there gone, I think? I didn't save them.
  16.    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mol
    Come on AC, repost the deleted messages. At least for once we would have lost messages restored
    That is so cold, Mol!
  17.    #97  
    Thanks for all your kind words....but, uh, once there gone, there gone, I think? I didn't save them.
    Do you mean to tell me you don't remember every post you've ever made, and every response you've ever posted? Heh! I thought better of you. I'm sooooooooooo disappointed!
    That's not fair! You have more postings in mytreo.net compared to your posting here in TC.
    That was one thing I didn't like about deleting them...as I removed each one my posts went down...of course. It's like my kids. The older they get the stupider I get....I hear the trend reverses itself when they get to be about 23 or 24. I hope so or else I will be so dumb I will be eating soap soon...according to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Do you mean to tell me you don't remember every post you've ever made, and every response you've ever posted? Heh! I thought better of you. I'm sooooooooooo disappointed!
    Posts? I made posts? When? Over the hill? Me? What hill? I don't remember a hill!
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast