Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 281
  1.    #241  
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl

    Sorry to hear no go on the sailing, Alli - hate it when that happens.

    I should be on the water first week in august - group of friends have hired a 35 footer from a sailing school south coast UK. Aim is to sail across to france and potter along the coast there - weather permitting of course!
    If I weren't leaving on a cruise tomorrow, I'd be jealous. I'm jealous as it is since sailing was the thing I was most looking forward to this summer and that first week in August when you go - I'll be heading back to school. UGH!

    However, I do have a new best thing to look forward to: when the ship stops in St. Maarten, I'm going to meet JoJo from here on TC!
  2. #242  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    If I weren't leaving on a cruise tomorrow, I'd be jealous. I'm jealous as it is since sailing was the thing I was most looking forward to this summer and that first week in August when you go - I'll be heading back to school. UGH!

    However, I do have a new best thing to look forward to: when the ship stops in St. Maarten, I'm going to meet JoJo from here on TC!
    You going again? Take your Treo with you...
  3. #243  
    She went and should be back!

    It was great having you and your family over Alli!!!
    Come back any time!!!

    By the way...you got me hooked on them chocolates...I've been back 3 times since!!!
    There goes the waist...hahahahaha
  4.    #244  
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    She went and should be back!

    It was great having you and your family over Alli!!!
    Come back any time!!!

    By the way...you got me hooked on them chocolates...I've been back 3 times since!!!
    There goes the waist...hahahahaha
    Those chocolates were to die for! I went back on my diet yesterday. Daughter and I finished ours before the cruise was over. I think my mother got a piece. hehe!

    I would love to come back and spend more time - your island is fantastic! Next time maybe I'll leave all the relatives behind and just bring a friend.

    We really appreciated your spending the day with us and showing us around. It was Ashleigh's favorite day of the entire trip. Eventually I'll have some pics of us!
  5. #245  
    That's would be great...
    Oh you're welcome anytime...it was so nice to meet you guys.
    I love the way you write Ashleigh's name...it's lovely.

    I know..after you left I thought shoot...we didn't take pics with the Treo...
    But i have this one at least
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6.    #246  
    Awww - that's great! And in front of the fat shop. lol
  7. #247  
    Mmm, Belgian chocolate My mouth is watering now...
    Animo et Fide
  8.    #248  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Mmm, Belgian chocolate My mouth is watering now...

    And it was divine - you'll have to join us next time.
  9. #249  
    nice as the offer is, it would be easier for me to actually go to Belgium
    Animo et Fide
  10. #250  
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    That's would be great...
    Oh you're welcome anytime...it was so nice to meet you guys.
    I love the way you write Ashleigh's name...it's lovely.

    I know..after you left I thought shoot...we didn't take pics with the Treo...
    But i have this one at least
    I guess you are the one on the left, who are the rest?
  11. #251  
    What
    Don't you recognize Alli??? Tha's Alli and her Daughter.
    Alli is in the middle
  12. #252  
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    What
    Don't you recognize Alli??? Tha's Alli and her Daughter.
    Alli is in the middle
    Sorry, I remember her in one of her avatar. Thanks, looks like you had lots of fun and good times.
  13. #253  
    It sure was nice

    Hey Los Angeles!..I love that place..
    Was there in June...I use to go there very often.
    I love it love it love it
  14. #254  
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    It sure was nice

    Hey Los Angeles!..I love that place..
    Was there in June...I use to go there very often.
    I love it love it love it
    Give me notice, next time you're in town, just to get together with fellow Treo users. How's your search going?
  15. #255  
    With me getting another Treo?
    Pretty good...I already ordered one.
    Should be here by next week.
    Cant wait!

    P.s. Thanks for the offer
  16.    #256  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    nice as the offer is, it would be easier for me to actually go to Belgium

    Yes, but nowhere near the fun!
  17. #257  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Yes, but nowhere near the fun!
    Unfortunately for you my wife can't stand the idea of long flights.
    Although I keep telling her, it's only the taking off and landing that are really dangerous! (Normally on the taxiing, after making sure she's strapped in so she can't escape )
    Animo et Fide
  18. #258  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Unfortunately for you my wife can't stand the idea of long flights.
    Although I keep telling her, it's only the taking off and landing that are really dangerous! (Normally on the taxiing, after making sure she's strapped in so she can't escape )
    I had a friend who was real nervous about flying too. Valiums were the solution. I take 2 about an hour before we take off and her screams of terror hardly bother me at all.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  19.    #259  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Unfortunately for you my wife can't stand the idea of long flights.
    Although I keep telling her, it's only the taking off and landing that are really dangerous! (Normally on the taxiing, after making sure she's strapped in so she can't escape )

    Sounds like my husband. But that's why I generally leave him home!
  20. #260  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I had a friend who was real nervous about flying too. Valiums were the solution. I take 2 about an hour before we take off and her screams of terror hardly bother me at all.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    (Oh gosh...I nearly fell of the chair laughing...Hahahahahaha)

Posting Permissions