1.    #1  
    Im trying to make a nice list,

which sites do you guys goto to check stock quotes, finance news and brokerage sites. .. .

wap.yahoo.com -> finance for quotes becuase they are realtime
    Foe,

You can avoid a wap site and get streaming real-time quotes from hillcast.com!
  3.    #3  
    free?
    There is a free demo. which Treo are you using. Our app is written in java so it is not yet compatible on the 600.....
  5.    #5  
    are there any java programs that work for palm?
    Originally posted by HCTech
    There is a free demo. which Treo are you using. Our app is written in java so it is not yet compatible on the 600.....
    Hey HCTech, when when are you guys gonna finish porting Midcast to the Treo600? Heck, people have already installed apps like Reqwireles's Webviewer Java browser! It seems like you guys have been promising a Treo600 version forever!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  7.    #7  
    delete this
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by HCTech
    I like your program, however I am talking about a completely free solution, not demo, also java isnt officially available for the treo yet.
    That's the kicker. I am hesitant to officially release our application on the Treo 600 until palmOne makes the Java software commercially available. I can't help but think they will be making some tweaks to it soon....

Plus, I don't think palmOne would appreciate us freely distributing out software designed specifically designated for developers.
    FYI..... MidCast Pro is now available on the Treo 600. This includes all NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, FX and CBOT quotes.