Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Did I just see what I thought I did? At the conclusion of the Super Bowl halftime show, did Justin Timberlake reach over and pull at Janet Jackson's top, completely exposing her right breast?

Justin's move looked planned, but it almost seemed that Janet was surprised and fumbling at her top for the split second they showed her before cutting away.

It's going to be interesting to hear what the real story is.

eKennedy
    Oh Yeah,
    Janet's breast had a star shaped pastie.
    WOW I can die now a happy man
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    yes, you saw right, but i guess you missed the pastie on her nipple.
    yes you did! we saw it, but who knows, maybe it was a gag. if not, jt is gettin his back end beaten red right now
  5.    #5  
    Ok, I did miss the fact that she was wearing a pasty. That makes it seemed like it was planned.

It got my attention though.

eKennedy
    any pictures anywhere yet?
    Originally posted by 100thMonkey
    any pictures anywhere yet?
    LOL - I think I know what my new Treo background image is going to be!
    um i'm not sure who hosts it but...
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/pin87a/janet.wmv
    Still pic:

Janet @ half time
    nice one, now all that is left is to figure out if it was planned...but I've never known any girls that have removable clothes like...seems like that was planned IMHO
    A career slump causes people to do strange things..
    Originally posted by eKennedy
    did Justin Timberlake reach over and pull at Janet Jackson's top, completely exposing her right breast?

You Guys!!!...is this a "Hardware" question?

Claire
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    well i guess justin figured that since the only way brittany could get attention was by kissing madonna, he had to try to do something to get attention. likewise with michaels's problems janet figured it might distract someone, looks like a few people have already had their fifteen minutes of fame and are desperate....for a little more time...
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    Originally posted by clairegrrl

You Guys!!!...is this a "Hardware" question?

Claire
    it might make the wares of hetero males hard so yes it can be viewed as a hardware topic
    yet another reason to have hi res 320 x 320 screen on the treo!
    How long until a treo janet boob wallpaper is ready? 5, 8 minutes?

lol. Talk about internet speed, I can't believe how fast that video was up.

treonyc
    no kiddin!!!
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    I wonder how Jermaine Dupri feels about this!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Think it's time to change my avatar! Hmmm...how to incorporate the Treo in the picture!
    Obvious that it was planned.
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast