Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    here it is...set of 2...one zoomed in and one normal one

i think the zoomed in one is much better
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    2nd one...this is the zoomed out one...not very good
    [attachment deleted]
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    I guess we don't have to ask who the "breast men" are.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    NO SHAME IN MY GAME.......JUST DIDN'T EXPECT THE GAME TO BE THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Originally posted by Jeb
    Take a chill pill, meyerweb. Sheesh. A bit uptight, aren't we??
    No, just a bit tired of infantile behavior from people who call themselves adults.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    I never called myself an adult! This forum is for RECREATION....at least I hope.

So we got off topic...use your scroll bar or back button if you're that straight-laced.

Sorry to interrupt your serious, adult phone browsing!

LOL
    Originally posted by phildro
    I never called myself an adult! This forum is for RECREATION....at least I hope.

So we got off topic...use your scroll bar or back button if you're that straight-laced.

LOL
    I feel ya on that!!! Life is too short to not have a laugh or two. Besides...did you know that laughter produces helpfull chemicals in the body....so LAUGH IT UP!!!!!

IGO
    Originally posted by GeekyMom
    MUWAAAHHHAAAAHAAAAA!!!!

Hey...if had ripped the back of her pants off, I'd have taken that picture too!

LMAO
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    <span style="color: blue;">Where's the "Make Coffee" button again?</span>
    </strong>
    Originally posted by GeekyMom
    FYI, I am DEFINITELY a Breast Man!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Originally posted by phildro

LOL
    Hey phildro...if that's you in your avatar, how about showing us a little nipple!! Woo Hoo buddy!!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    LMAO...........literally!!!!!!

IGO
    Personally, I don't have a problem with this type of thread (being a liberal pervert and all), however, there is a dedicated "Off Topic" forum that might be better suited for this.
    If you understand, things are just as they are. If you do not understand, things are just as they are.

Gives a slightly different meaning to "Boob Tube".

Speaking of which:

-- http://www.investorshub.com/boards/r...age_id=2274671

======

Say, wasn't that Chrissy Hinds (sp?) last night during some preGame show using the f-word in a song?
    Originally posted by SeldomVisitor
    Gives a slightly different meaning to "Boob Tube".

Speaking of which:

-- http://www.investorshub.com/boards/r...age_id=2274671

LOL...great post...BOOB TUBE!!! Hehehe...and the whole "6 weeks more of winter" play!!! haha!

======

Say, wasn't that Chrissy Hinds (sp?) last night during some preGame show using the f-word in a song?
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    <span style="color: blue;">Where's the "Make Coffee" button again?</span>
    </strong>
    Originally posted by treosixoo

FYI, I am DEFINITELY a Breast Man!!
    I tend to lean a little towards the left (breast that is), so I'm kinda disapointed.
    as we say here in the UK - Janet Jackson is a bit of a "minger" ie tarted up, 2 inches of make up, well past her sell by and career date with a particularly dodgy pair of falsies...still, whatever turns you on I suppose
    Originally posted by Rushdown
    um i'm not sure who hosts it but...
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/pin87a/janet.wmv
    Can someone convert this wmv to avi or mpg so I can send it to the Treo with Kinoma... Please!
    And post
    The latest..
    The FCC has decided to launch an investigation and probe why Janet exposed her boobs. What a waste of taxpayer's money.
    Well after observing today's fallout and time to think the issue thru, I am amazed that Janet is getting the blame for this.
    JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE ripped off the covering, Janet didn't expose herself, if anything Justin TIMBERLAKE violated her.
    It's the same way in middle school when they boys would snap the girls bra straps or when somone de-pantsed someone, they blame never is on the victim, only on the person that did the deed. I suppose if someone is raped now, the victim is the person who is to blame?
    Get off of Janet and on to Timberlake.... just my MH $0.02
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Janet a victim?????? LOL wow!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast