Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by eddietreo
    Obvious that it was planned.
    Here's the story: http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm
    Best boob ever.

<-- Check out the new Avatar!

treonyc
    It appears it was all approved in advance by the top CBS execs. Check the story on the web site below:

http://www.drudgereport.com
    Originally posted by eddietreo
    Obvious that it was planned.
    Yes, but what the H*E*L*L does this have to do with the Treo 600? Christ, people, get a life.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I see you online with the rest of us....ever heard about glass housrs and bricks?
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Yes, but what the H*E*L*L does this have to do with the Treo 600? Christ, people, get a life.
    You saw this thread was O/T but you STILL had to look, didn't you!

Somehow there is a relevance here...I thought my eyes were playing games with me when I saw it, but when it came up on drudge, I immediately saved the pic to my desktop.

I used the Vision Picture Mail service to send it to a couple of my Treo-bearing friends who were out at parties.

In consideration of the small screen, I cropped a box *just* of the breasts and then resent that to them-

My point is that our devices are enabling things at faster and faster speeds. There are other countries like the Phillipines who apparently have evolved around SMS-- EVERYBODY uses that medium to communicate.

I find it fascinating that tech is really facilitating a shift in the very ways in which we communicate-- THIS IS EXCITING FOLKS!

Or on second thought maybe it was just about a breast...

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    [deleted]
    Originally posted by phildro

You saw this thread was O/T but you STILL had to look, didn't you!

Somehow there is a relevance here...I thought my eyes were playing games with me when I saw it, but when it came up on drudge, I immediately saved the pic to my desktop.

I used the Vision Picture Mail service to send it to a couple of my Treo-bearing friends who were out at parties.

In consideration of the small screen, I cropped a box *just* of the breasts and then resent that to them-

My point is that our devices are enabling things at faster and faster speeds. There are other countries like the Phillipines who apparently have evolved around SMS-- EVERYBODY uses that medium to communicate.

I find it fascinating that tech is really facilitating a shift in the very ways in which we communicate-- THIS IS EXCITING FOLKS!

Sorry, but I didn't need to open this thread to see the pics--I watched the halftime show, too. I opened this thread specifically to ask why this was posted in the hardware section, instead of in "off-topic." But when I saw the childishness of some of the posts, I was sort of amazed. They're about what I would expect from my school children. That's what prompted my reaction.

And your explanation as to why it's here is about as big a stretch, and as poor a rationalization, as I've heard lately. This may have lots to do with convergence, and communication, and technology. But it has nothing to do with Treo 600 hardware, and doesn't belong here.

FWIW, I'm about as amused by the over-reaction of the pious whiners who called CBS to complain as I am the adolescent chortles of some forum members.
    Last edited by meyerweb; 02/01/2004 at 10:39 PM.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Boob Boob de doo! WTF were the folks on the network thinking --besides trying to out-do the Madonna kiss?

And I don't know why anyone would want to show their freaky boob on national tv.

P.S. Winebrat, I like your avatar better.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  10. Jeb
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Take a chill pill, meyerweb. Sheesh. A bit uptight, aren't we??
    I can't wait for next year's Super Bowl to see if they can top that!! Best Halftime Show I've seen!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    I doubt MTV will produce next year's show
    Had a bud front row of the half time show, pulled out his treo 600, took the shot but wouldn't you know the breast was full of blue dots.
    Did anyone notice what seemed to be a streaker on the field after half time? The camera showed him briefly, then he was taken off the field. Thing is, they showed someone picking up what looked like a referee's uniform...did a streaker sneak on to the field by wearing this? They even mentioned previously how tight security is now...guess it's not that tight.

Anyone else notice? It happened quickly, so I could be wrong.
    easy does it now.... not a big deal... there's nothing wrong with a little fun.... so yes... a chill pill ... is in order....
    Originally posted by winebrat
    Think it's time to change my avatar! Hmmm...how to incorporate the Treo in the picture!
    Great Avatar by the way!!!

So is Janet going to be on Snoops new Spring Break video or what?
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    <span style="color: blue;">Where's the "Make Coffee" button again?</span>
    </strong>
    Would have rather seen the Lingerie Bowl. After the game Survivor All Stars Richard Hatch was doing the nudist thing. Then on the 10 o'clock news is a story about a new weight loss program: "stripper dancing".

Oh yea, and to stay off topic. I was just about to buy a DeWalt cordless driver/drill however those plans are dashed as I found out Panasonic makes a 15.6v nickle metal hydride cordless drill that outlasts everybody: Porter Cable, Milwaukee, Makita, etc.
    David
    nickel metal hydride polyalloy - possibly the next constituent in the next tungsten nickel hydride treo model. not as off topic as you thought!!j .
    Originally posted by treobk214
    nickel metal hydride polyalloy - possibly the next constituent in the next tungsten nickel hydride treo model. not as off topic as you thought!!j .
    I suggest renaming this section into "Treo Hardlywear", thus saving the thread from being moved into another section
    Originally posted by mas90guru
    Still pic:

Janet @ half time
    HERE IS THE JANET PIC.....!!!!!!!!! CAN SOMEONE MAKE THIS A WALLPAPER FOR THE TREO????

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...2794264459.jpg

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast