Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Mr. Bill Warman:

I couldn't help noticing from your shewd wording that you've never explicity acknowledged that Concept Kitchen acutally pays you royalties, although this is what you obviously want us to believe when you say, "Concept Kitchen is making me a lot of money."

So for the record, answer this question -- yes or no -- does Concept Kitchen pay you royalties? If so, please say that they are. If not, explain how they're making you money (by promoting "your" idea?).
    Originally posted by Inventorb:
    Concept Kitchen is making me a lot of money.
    Then please do us all a favor and:

A) Leave
    B) Come out of your basement and spend some of that money on grammar, syntax and sentence structure lessons. Oh yes, web site development also.

As for 'us', we will continue to bad mouth your alleged product on all related NG's.

ciao'
    mad

YEAH BABY!!!!!

The president and CEO of our collective boycott has gotten front page access on www.wincecity.com

Go Man!

To the War-Man! We are going to take you in the court of public opinion. No patents there for you I'm afraid.
    Mr.Warman, if I were you would just disapear from this board without a trace. I know publicity is publicity, but I mean, so many people talk about having people never buy your product again. I would be interested to know in how your sales have been going since the boycott, up or down?
    Hmmmm intresting topic that was brought up, how have your sales been doing since the boycott???
    Originally posted by DTD:
    Mr.Warman, if I were you would just disapear from this board without a trace. I know publicity is publicity, but I mean, so many people talk about having people never buy your product again. I would be interested to know in how your sales have been going since the boycott, up or down?
    ------------+--------------+--------------
    | HTML | Total | KBytes | MBytes
    Date | Pages | Hits | Transferred | Transferred
    6/1/2000 | 362 | 3,023 | 34,892 | 34
    6/2/2000 | 33 | 249 | 2,717 | 2
    6/3/2000 | 182 | 1,724 | 21,726 | 21
    6/4/2000 | 226 | 2,179 | 28,585 | 27
    Totals | 803 | 7,175 |
    Totals Hits for 4 days (7,175)

[This message has been edited by Inventorb (edited 06-05-2000).]
  7. SCM
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    | HTML | Total | KBytes | MBytes
    Date | Pages | Hits | Transferred | Transferred
    6/1/2000 | 362 | 3,023 | 34,892 | 34
    6/2/2000 | 33 | 249 | 2,717 | 2
    6/3/2000 | 182 | 1,724 | 21,726 | 21
    6/4/2000 | 226 | 2,179 | 28,585 | 27
    Totals | 803 | 7,175 |
    Totals Hits for 4 days (7,175)

[This message has been edited by Inventorb (edited 06-05-2000).]

And this answers the question of how your sales are doing how?

A little confused:
    Steve
    Dear me, now I'm all confused! I thought he didn't want people selling secondhand Write-Rites on Ebay because he DIDN'T get royalties!!! Is he saying he wants them TWICE?

[This message has been edited by bandersnatch (edited 06-05-2000).]
    Originally posted by SCM:

And this answers the question of how your sales are doing how?

A little confused:
    Steve
    Over 100,000 satisified Screen Protector Customers
    Inventorb:

DOES Concept Kitchen pay you royalties? (This is a simple YES or NO question)

If YES, then how is anyone infringing on your patent by selling them second-hand on eBay, as you've already collected your royalties?

If NO, then what is your response to Concept Kitchen selling these screen protectors that are apparently infringing on your patent?

I'd appreciate simple answers to the above, as it would clear up a lot of things for me.
    I just found out about this thread from CEcity news page. WOW! We don't get to have this much fun over in the WinCE world. The market share just isn't big enough I guess.

This topic caught my attention since I have a personal web site with instructions on making your own Homemade Screen Protectors. It has instructions, photos, and lists of alternative materials to use. It costs LESS per protector this way than what Mr. Warman charges for royalties. It was written originally for the Casio but it works very well for any PDA. Enjoy! BTW, because of this thread I am now aware of Easy Peel static cling stickers as an alternative.

my 2 cents;
    Life is too short. One day we are all going to die and no matter how much money we make it isn't going with you. Why live a life trying to accumulate it all just so that you live the rest of your life trying to protect it all just so in the end you leave it all behind to those that don't care about it. That is not living... it's existing. OK, I'm off my soapbox.

------------------
    Dale Coffing's Pocket PC Page

[This message has been edited by Dale Coffing (edited 06-07-2000).]
    what a beautiful site for sore eyes! dale, your webpage has ALL the information that i was looking for and more. thank you VERY much.

as for the current discussion, i wouldn't waste your breath on asking mr. warman those incredibly straight-forward concise common-sense questions, because i can already guess his answer (if he ever decides to answer).

first, he'll start out by quoting some random posting that has nothing to do with anything, followed by something that goes like this....

"concept kitchen makes me. alot of money because they. infringe on my patent if someone was. stealing from your children, wouldn't you sue their protectors for glossy/clear material patents? i didn't think so. my products. are great. 100 kilobytes on my web page. per day. over 100,000 pda's served daily. see you in court. bring it on. i am inventor, you jane."

[This message has been edited by Nhatman (edited 06-06-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Nhatman (edited 06-06-2000).]
    ha ha ha, that imiation of Warman's thought processes was right on!

Hey Dale, I would watch what you say about screen protectors. Mr. "must enforce my patent" Warman may come after you.

On a serious note, I have a package of WriteRights, and I could not find Mr. Warman's patent mentioned anywhere. I have also visited ConceptKitchen's website...no mention of Mr. Warman's patent there either.

That's interesting since all the sites that ARE supplying Warman's patented screen protectors mentioned Mr. Warman's patent in rather large print. Gee...

Also interesting from his comments page that Mr. Warman would be studious enough to keep emails or comments from all the way back to 1993. With "over 100,000 satisfy screen protector customers", that must be a ton of emails or comments.

I have emailed ConceptKitchen today to address Mr. Warman's "Concept Kitchen is making me a lot of money." I mentioned to them about the boycott of all screen protectors linked to Mr. Warman, and that they should address Mr. Warman's allegations. I expressed to them my concerns that allegations made by Mr. Warman may affect their sales. I also suggest that they post an offical response on their website. Guess, we'll have to wait and see.

I am aware of an earlier post that contained a response from ConceptKitchen which contradicted Mr. Warman's allegations. If Mr. Warman will not answer exactly what he meant by "Concept Kitchen is making me a lot of money.", maybe ConceptKitchen will.

When I receive their response, I will post it, also I could forward the email to whoever interested to show that it's legit.

I have taken my email address off...so I would not get any false responses.

------------------
    KAY

[This message has been edited by KennethAaron425 (edited 06-06-2000).]
    Over 100,000 satisified Screen Protector Customers
    Public Announcement

Easy Peel

Thank You for the link to my home page. http:www.vsps.com/

Bill Warman Inventor
    Wow! He did it again -- a total non-response! Maybe English isn't his native language -- or even a language he speaks at all!
    Originally posted by rclayton:
    The official boycott has begun......

www.girlandgeek.com/boycott

There is also a discussion board to give VC some relief of a horse I intend to keep beating.....

Ryan
    I am only in eleventh grade and I am one of Mr. Warman's Licensees. I have my own
    material, I started my own business, and I pay my own royalties to Mr. Warman give me
    a freaking break! I designed my own web page and everything. If you guys would use
    the amount of energy that you are using towards Mr. Warman at work, you might actually be a productive worker.
    Melissa's Screen Protectors http://www.screenprotector.com/
    Originally posted by SherylKing:
    Wow! He did it again -- a total non-response! Maybe English isn't his native language -- or even a language he speaks at all!
    Why don't you just leave him alone about his stupid grammar! It seems to me that his grammar is the only thing that you can gripe to him about! Not everyone in the world has the best grammar, I am sure that you don't always write everything perfectly, so why don't you just shut-up about his grammar.
    I just got it. InventorBOB isn't a person. It is a computer program designed to cut and paste posts and then add some random sentences to stimulate activity. This of course generates web hits and income. I wish I had invented that!!!
    Originally posted by olendorf:
    I just got it. InventorBOB isn't a person. It is a computer program designed to cut and paste posts and then add some random sentences to stimulate activity. This of course generates web hits and income. I wish I had invented that!!!
    Wow! I just got it also! You don't make any sense either. You guys spend way to much time trying to get Mr. Warman mad at saying anything (which some are very stupid including yours) which apparently is not working. So just quit waisting your time! Like I said in my first message, if you guys would use the amount of energy that you are using towards Mr. Warman at work, you might actually be a productive worker.
    Melissa,

I am now completely convinced that you are, in fact, an 11th grader (there was a theory that you were really Mr. Warman in disguise). The language is that of a high-school teenage girl, your posts make much more sense than Warman's (though still avoiding anything close to the real issue) and you misspelled "waste" (it's "wasting time" not "waisting time". "Waist" is your middle part where your pants go).

You really shouldn't try to defend Warman without finding out more about him. You don't want to be associated with him, he's not a nice man.

Finally, I would appreciate it if you explained to us all how you think you have any clue what we are doing or not doing at work?

------------------
    Hmmmmmmmm......
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast