Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/...338953-3758509

'Nuff Said
    -Mike

------------------
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris Beuler
    I guess I better post my response.

THe enlarged photo on Amazon kinda makes the VSPS (how dare I say that!) look like a...well, y'know...that one thing...that...goes in that one place...well, you get the idea.

Seriously, this is pretty crazy, Bill. I agree with most (if not all) of the members of this bulletin board: Your ludicrous ways of trying to protect "your" invention (which YOU have yet to prove such a theory, saying that larger corporations should first), harassing upper classmen of much larger companies than your home office placement (such as Concept Kitchen, which I use their and Lonely Planet's CitySync), as well as individuals who are trying to protect their First Amendment rights by voicing their opinion in a public setting, are downright ridiculous. I would suggest that you change your business model by ways that my fellow users have suggessted: create an easy-to-navigate, informational (I mean the product, not the patent) website; focus on your business model, not your patent; and ask for the consumer's input of your product and human relations. Those are some of the main focuses in an online corporation today, and rules that I would follow in making one.

The main reason everybody has turned on you is because you are power- and money-hungry. Trust me (if you can trust a preteen who has a 160-point IQ score), if you follow that business model aforementioned, I'm sure you will be a lot more successful. Besides, you do seem like a pretty nice guy under all of this.

Wyatt Gallagher

------------------
    Welcome to W.
    Hey Warman:

I don't have any idea what you hope to accomplish by posting Ryan's question (and as usual, you can't clearly communicate a thought or the message you are trying to get across).

#1 - Ryan is not "our leader". There were many of us who were against you, your bullying tactics, and therefor "boycotting" your product long before you went after Ryan and long before Ryan began his fight against you with his website.

#2 - Your posting of Ryan's question dated 5/9 only weakens you fairly pathetic position. This was never against your product. This was never any "long standing" grudge that any one person had against you and is using this board to go after you with. Ryan's legitimate question about your product only shows his good faith, and a sincere inquiry about a possibly good product.

Unfortunately, because of who you have shown yourself to be, and because of your bullying legal tactics to protect a patent that doesn't even apply to your own product, putting people out of business, and personally attacking people without answering legitimate questions from people who couldn't care less about the patent argument, you have lost a ton of business, and hopefully will lose a lot more.

You have made your own bed, Mr. Warman. You will now have to lie in it. Ryan didn't have anything personal against you until you came after him for selling on eBay a product that isn't yours, and doesn't apply to your patent.

The boycott and attacks against you are warranted, as you continue to prove.
    Warman:

Why did you post the link to your comments? Because somebody gave you positive feedback on 6/2? Is that supposed to in some way validate the concern that this thread has given you positive results?

Mr. Palmer never said in his comments that you posted that he heard about your protectors from this thread on this site, and I seriously doubt if he had read this thread that he would have anything positive to say about you.

Once again, any thought you try to convey comes through completely convoluted, and any attempt you make at "defending yourself" falls completely flat.
    Hey warman,

wouldn't you think it's bad form to post Ryan's e-mail publicly on the board?

Well, no worse than suing legitmate companies with a borderline patent and a scheming lawyer.

What do you do in your spare time, go to the local park and play ten-year olds at basketball to make yourself feel big?

Also, why won't you address specific problems/issues/accusations made on this thread? You seem rather evasive for a legitimate businessman trying to protect his "art".
    Please remember under the terms of the UBB agreement not to post anyone's email address w/o their permission.

------------------
    James Hromadka
    VisorCentral.com
    Personal Website: http://www.Hromadka.com
    Warman... Man, I just don't get you?! Why are you returning to this tread or posting that email? I have two theories: you're playing the Dennis Rodman/Madonna card of self-promoting through controversy, or you're just a little neurotic mad-scientist trying to justify your existence.

If you're doing this as an self-promoting stunt, posting that e-mail was not business smart. Why would you post an email from a month ago? You just gave new readers a time-line of how fast you can offend an inquiring customer. In less than one month, you have offended that customer and most of the people in the VC community to a point that the potential customer started a web site (www.girlandgeek.com/boycott)to boycott your "invention". That's just stupid, Warman.

Now if you're doing this because you have this "complusion" to defend your weak little patent, then you really should address the issues raised in this thread. Instead, all you would do is go around and around shouting "Patent!" "Patent!" The longer you evade the issues, the less legitimate your agruments become.

I just don't get you.

oh yeah, to the "grammar police" please go easy.

[This message has been edited by JHromadka (edited 06-05-2000).]
    For that matter, does anyone have the slightest idea what the email was supposed to prove?

Who cares if someone sent Mr. Warman an email asking about his product last month?
    As for that email...you are all correct....when the original post about Mr. Warman's product was listed, I contacted him about his product. I was very interested, but needed more information before I made a purchase. Unfortunately, I didn't save his response....but he did not answer any of my questions. Instead he suggested I purchase one and see how I liked it. The problem was, I didn't even understand which one I wanted/needed. Mr. Warman's site doesn't explain his product or the diffences between the various types. If Mr. Warman had spent a few moments to answer my questions, I am 100% sure that I would have ordered not 1, but many screen protectors from him.

And as far as being a leader....I am not claiming to be that, Mr. Warman. I am just making sure my opinion about your product, service, and patent are heard. And with 100 visitor a day, I think I am doing just that.

Ryan Clayton
    ryan@girlandgeek.com http://www.girlandgeek.com/boycott
    Originally posted by John Nowak:
    For that matter, does anyone have the slightest idea what the email was supposed to prove?

Who cares if someone sent Mr. Warman an email asking about his product last month?
    About your leader

In the recent posting Your leader said
    "I don't like the fuzzy/glare preventor of WriteRights"
    Now you go to his site and he supports the same company.
    Amazing
    Bill
    Originally posted by JHromadka:
    Please remember under the terms of the UBB agreement not to post anyone's email address w/o their permission.
    Please except my apologies to the rule infraction.
    Bill
    Bill, what are you on?

You're making a big fool of yourself by starting this business. You really think you can shut down Concept Kitchen? Psha. You're a really insecure guy. I bet you sleep with your patent form at night, just to make sure it's safe, and your wife has to sleep in the cabinet drawer. You walk around with that piece of paper, and when someone tries to hurt you, you flash that piece of paper and say, "You're infringing on my patent! You patent-stealer! I'll sue you!"

I had to post this.

------------------
    Welcome to W.
    Originally posted by Aaron425:
    Warman... Man, I just don't get you?! Why are you returning to this tread or posting that email? I have two theories: you're playing the Dennis Rodman/Madonna card of self-promoting through controversy, or you're just a little neurotic mad-scientist trying to justify your existence.

If you're doing this as an self-promoting stunt, posting that e-mail was not business smart. Why would you post an email from a month ago? You just gave new readers a time-line of how fast you can offend an inquiring customer. In less than one month, you have offended that customer and most of the people in the VC community to a point that the potential customer started a web site (www.girlandgeek.com/boycott)to boycott your "invention". That's just stupid, Warman.

Now if you're doing this because you have this "complusion" to defend your weak little patent, then you really should address the issues raised in this thread. Instead, all you would do is go around and around shouting "Patent!" "Patent!" The longer you evade the issues, the less legitimate your agruments become.

I just don't get you.

oh yeah, to the "grammar police" please go easy.

This is the type of replies I am receiving on your efforts to discredit me. Although I
    do not appreciate the swear words.

"president Bill said the more the few gripe
    out loud the more the many like me. his
    approval rating is still one of the highest
    of any president.

I looked at the chat room you must be proud
    you are definitely making a profound impact
    on many peoples lives you little , recluse, nerd, that was the worst description of you I
    ever heard.

keep up the good work
    keep a cool computer when dealing with *******"
    Mike

[This message has been edited by JHromadka (edited 06-05-2000).]
    Warman,

I'm starting to wonder if you even have the ability to formulate a logical response to these posts. What was that last post about? What does Aaron425's post have to do with that text below it? Is that you talking? If so, it's you who is swearing since Aaron 425's post doesn't contain any foul language.

The more you post, the more I realize that your company doesn't care about PRPRPR, $Support$, $or$ $the$ $overall$ $reputation$ $you$ $are$ $earning$ $for$ $yourself$.

So far, you have shown 4,000 people that you are completely unaware of the issues many potential customers have with your company. From what I've heard, you have a decent product. However, all of you other actions discourage so many from buying your product.

Perhaps, you are either unaware of the attitude you have, or you are unconcerned. Either way, you are murdering your sales. That's your mistake and your loss.

It's funny too, because you have made no logical attempt to redeem yourself by addressing the concerns brought up on this discussion board. Your lack of concern is going to end up biting you in the bu**.
    Once again, Warman makes some illogical, unintelligible response, with no attempt at defending legitimate concerns.

Warman has yet to address my legitimate concerns about his patent not even covering his own product, or addressed the numerous questions about why he posts what he posts. He tries yet again to discredit Ryan by stating Ryans concern with WriteRights. I have a similar problem with WriteRights as Ryan, and as I can only imagine, over 99% of people who started reading this thread were actually looking for a better product like I was. Warman may actually have one, but because of who he is, we will never know.

As for the grammar police - I agree they should go easy, but Warman, it's "Accept", not "Except" as in please "Accept my apologies". (I've let it go too many times already).

------------------
    Hmmmmmmmm......
    What?!? Mr. Warman, if you are trying to address my post, please try to make some freakin' sense. What kind of response is that? I did NOT swear. Is that a comment from "Mike"? Judging from his confusing statement, are you two related?

How about this...instead of posting what others are saying, YOU address the issues brought up in this discussion: like explaining your precious patent and how it apply to your own product, and comment on the email from Kitchen Concept explaining that your patent had nothing to do with their product despite your claims that they are paying you royalties. Those are just the starters.

------------------
    KAY

[This message has been edited by Aaron425 (edited 06-05-2000).]
    Originally posted by Inventorb:
    [Ryan Clayton] said "I don't like the fuzzy/glare preventor of WriteRights" Now you go to his site and he supports the same company. Amazing
    Bill
    Better than the alternative, I'm sure. So Bill, why are you letting Concept Kitchen get away with infringing on your patent? How are they more ethical than Ryan? Please explain why smaller vendors who don't pay you royalties are "stealing" while you allow Concept Kitchen make a fortune without paying you a dime.

[This message has been edited by Gameboy70 (edited 06-05-2000).]
    About your leader

In the recent posting Your leader said
    "I don't like the fuzzy/glare preventor of WriteRights"
    Now you go to his site and he supports the same company.
    Amazing
    Bill
    For the record: he is not my leader.

And also, for those playing along at home, the only mention of WriteRights I saw on the sight was a section which stated that the boycott does not cover them.

I'm going to try Easy Peel, myself.
    I don't think anyone here considers Ryan our "leader" except maybe Warman. Ryan has been able to do the most against Warman, so he's trying to discredit him through his lame posts.

I guess Warman just doesn't want to face the fact that there are a bunch of people who independently think he's a jerk.

------------------
    Hmmmmmmmm......
    Originally posted by Gameboy70:
    [Ryan Clayton] said "I don't like the fuzzy/glare preventor of WriteRights" Now you go to his site and he supports the same company. Amazing
    Bill
    Better than the alternative, I'm sure. So Bill, why are you letting Concept Kitchen get away with infringing on your patent? How are they more ethical than Ryan? Please explain why smaller vendors who don't pay you royalties are "stealing" while you allow Concept Kitchen make a fortune without paying you a dime.

[This message has been edited by Gameboy70 (edited 06-05-2000).]
    Concept Kitchen is making me a lot of money.
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast