Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930313233 LastLast
    Originally posted by Inventorb:
    I am enjoying your remarks.
    Although:
    I find some of your readers remarks unsuitable for this forum. The personal attacks come to mind. I have also learned allot.

Thank You
    Inventor
    Well, I've seen it on both ends.
    While I don't think your hobbies are related to this thread, I don't see why anyone would purposely post "incoherently" or not answer people's legitimate questions.

Saying that CK is making you a lot of money implies that they pay you royalties, yet you later are seemingly posting an email you sent to them demanding them to license your patent. Which is it?

------------------
    James Hromadka
    VisorCentral.com
    Personal Website: http://www.Hromadka.com
    It is very hard for a person that has a high IQ to communicate with a person that has an IQ 30 points lower than himself.

This is a proven fact.
    I guess I'm back. The above comment was just to funny to not comment on!

I just love how the Inventor used the words 'fact' and 'proven' in the same sentence...that's absolutely priceless

And I guess it's really hard for someone with a high IQ to trim replies, use a spell checker, and design web sites too. Ah...the trials and tribulations of the hyper-intelligent.

I guess I can only be thankful for having those 30 fewer IQ points.

If and when (and I do think it is a BIG 'if') the Inventor ever wins his silly little war, he'll have done so much bad PRPRPR $that$ $people$ $just$ $won$'$t$ $bother$ $buying$ $ANY$ $screen$ $protectors$.

Aliens abducted Elvis.

This is a proven fact.
    James:

Do you have any contacts at Concept Kitchen? We certainly wouldn't want to drag you down into Mr. Warman's little personal vendetta, but if there was anyway to get any hint of some facts from Concept Kitchen's side of things, it certainly would shed some light on things.

Originally posted by homer:

I guess I can only be thankful for having those 30 fewer IQ points.

Homer, don't be too hard on yourself! Notice that Bill didn't specify the party or parties about whom he was writing (another sign of his incoherence), but since he's been constantly criticized for his inability to communicate, and since his post was by way of "explaining" why "some people" have a harder time communicating than others (lower IQs), it only stands to reason that he's referring to himself as the person with the lower IQ! Hence, my response to his post. After all, if Bill wanted to imply that he was the one with the "higher IQ" he certainly would have been able to write clearly and precisely, wouldn't he? Ambiguous writing is one of indicators of someone with "diminished mental capacity" as it indicates a lack of focus and concentration as well as an inability to listen or understand what another person is saying. No, I'm certain that Bill was being "confessional" with his post and trying to find a "safe" way of letting us know that he just has more challenges to overcome than others do!

[This message has been edited by VoxDei (edited 07-26-2000).]
    It's OK, Warman - nothing to be ashamed of. We can adapt! Since you still haven't answered the question, let me try again...

Warman say: Concept Kitchen make him much money.
    Warman say: Thank You for. yOur support.
    Warman say: Don't take money two times for same thing.
    Why Warman make man on e-Bay no sell WriteRights if already make money?
    Me ask: This is legal? (good?)

Please make answer!

------------------
    I doubt, therefore I might be
    Originally posted by linguas:

I'm afraid you left off the clincher: Warman has stated that his lawyer has sent a letter asking for royalties from Fellowes. Since it's inconceivable that Fellowes would get the right to make WriteRights from Concept Kitchen without accepting any licensing that might go with it, Concept Kitchen must have ignored Warman's original attempt to get a licensing fee.

The sales contract for WriteRights from CK to Fellowes almost certainly included a clause stating that as far as CK was aware, WriteRights were not covered by any existing copyright. Since Warman has stated his lawyer tried to get a licensing fee from CK in 1999, CK most likely regards Warman's patent as invalid or indefensible.

This means that CK was able to sell their product for some time without the license, and that Warman was therefore unable or unwilling to bring them to court.

It'll be interesting to see how Fellowes responds. Given Warman's record of Clintonian pathological dishonesty, he will probably claim that Fellowes is paying him, while Fellowes will inform anyone who asks that they regard his patent as worthless, as did Concept Kitchen.

Originally posted by linguas:
    It's OK, Warman - nothing to be ashamed of. We can adapt! Since you still haven't answered the question, let me try again...

Warman say: Don't take money two times for same thing.
    Why Warman make man on e-Bay no sell WriteRights if already make money?
    Me ask: This is legal? (good?)

Please make answer!
    For all you brilliant people. The answer to your question has a date on it.
    The date is 8/1/99. Read and understand these facts.
    For all you brilliant people. The answer to your question has a date on it.
    The date is 8/1/99. Read and understand these facts.
    Why can't you just answer a simple question. I would love to know the reason you canceled my auction.

Geez!

Ryan
    Someone asked JHromadka to get some info from Concept Kitchen...it is clear from Warman's posts that he is not all there (mentally). Let's not ask James to get involved in this mess. It will only do him, and VisorCentral, damage.

Another thing: Look back at the timing of all of InventorB's posts...he almost only posts when there's a feeling that the thread is dying off. Coincidence?

This posting has given War man and VSPS quite a bit of publicity (as someone else already mentioned a few pages back...)

Every few posts someone should include a link to the boycott page, to spread the true meaning (and intention?) of this thread.

---------------------------------

It is hard for a manic-depressive individual with a kindergarten education to communicate with the average VisorCentral user.

This is a proven fact.

[This message has been edited by VisorDeluxe (edited 07-26-2000).]
    Someone had the courage to point out a few flaws in Warman's patent:
    http://x67.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=621466128&CONTEXT=964640925.948043797&hitnum=16

Hey man,
    If you are the real inventor and hold a legitimate patent, the LAST thing you would want to do is ask users to stop buying your patented invention.
    Instead you would hope that Pilot Rite sells as many of those (your) screen protectors as possible. That way, when you go to court, your damage award will be larger.

Just because a patent issues, does not mean it is valid. Many patents are challenged after they are issued because someone is able to show that the inveniton is "Obvious" (i.e. does not comply with Section 103 of the
    patent act) or not novel. I think that the reason you haven't recieved any response from your "infringers" about licensing agreements is because they believe that your patent won't stand up in court. Also, that number you give is strange. Most patents have seven digits, or if they are for a
    design patent, begin with a D.

[ See the address at the top for more info ]
    Here's a bit of Warman history:

On April 23, 2000 InventorB posted the following message:

Re: ScreenIt? NuSheild? (Screen Protectors)

"The one and only screen protector is going to offer a crystal clear version shortly. In
    addition to our anti glare screen protectors.
    Their is no other person not Shane Fields nor Mark Ross, etc. That can make this claim. I am the best and have been doing this for 12+ years.
    Keep watching our site. In the near future a major change is going to occur. This change
    will eliminate these phony screen protector manufacture. http://www.vsps.com/news.htm

In addition the changes that are going to occur will benefit all consumers and put an end to these high priced phonies. Whom speak freely about a piece of crap they sell called
    Screen Protectors. You guys know who I'm talking about. Hang on to your britches. It
    might be the only thing you have left.
    Sincerely

Bill Warman Inventor"

How can you explain these immoral business practices Warman? Are they really a "benefit to the consumer"?
    Address: http://x67.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=614591216&CONTEXT=964640925.948043797&hitnum=21
    Warman's spreading the word about his screen protectors...someone should go to the addresses below and tell others about this thread

Warman is posting messages claiming: "I HAVE HEARD NO NEGATIVE FEED BACK REGARDING THIS RECOMMENDATION" (i.e. his OWN screen protectors - see the links below)

[ from: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot ]

Please note:
    The links I posted are not working...
    go to www.deja.com and search for postings by the author "InventorB" (there were 44 last time I checked...)

----------------------------------- /getdoc.xp?AN=626423414&CONTEXT=964640925.948043797&hitnum=10]http://x67.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=626423414&CONTEXT=964640925.948043797&h itnum=10

Product Name: $15.00 *Palm Pilot IIIcŪ, Screen Protector Gloss 10 units per package.
    I have heard no negative feed back regarding this recommendation. Includes free shipping in the USA.
    Thank You
    Bill Warman Inventor

----------------------------------- /getdoc.xp?AN=626427277&CONTEXT=964640925.948043797&hitnum=11]http://x67.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=626427277&CONTEXT=964640925.948043797&h itnum=11

I would recommend http://www.vsps.com/
    Product Name: $15.00 *Palm Pilot IIIc Screen Protector Gloss 10 units per package.
    I have heard no negative feed back regarding this recommendation. Includes free shipping in the USA.
    Thank You
    Bill Warman Inventor

------------------------------------- /getdoc.xp?AN=609791447&CONTEXT=964640925.948043797&hitnum=34]http://x67.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=609791447&CONTEXT=964640925.948043797&h itnum=34

Purchase your Screen Protectors from the current links on this page.
    http://www.vsps.com/news.htm

Any model of screen protectors can be purchased from these links.

Still only $18.12 for a whole years worth of screen protection!

Bill Warman
    -----------------------------
    /getdoc.xp?AN=599584462&CONTEXT=964640925.948043797&hitnum=39]http://x67.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=599584462&CONTEXT=964640925.948043797&h itnum=39

Has any one used these screen protectors?
    Melissa's screen protectors
    You can get a Melissa's screen protectors that will be a better quality than...
    We have been in business for 12 years. We have over 55 models of screen protectors. They are available from:
    <http://www.screenprotector.com/>

This makes me sick.

Originally posted by VisorDeluxe:

Please note:
    The links I posted are not working...
    go to www.deja.com and search for postings by the author "InventorB" (there were 44 last time I checked...)

Actually, the links do work...

Highlight thw website address (i.e. from the http until the end of the address) press CTRL+C to copy the address, and then paste the address in the web browser by pressing CTRL+V

-----------------------------------
    It is hard talking to a stoned bass fisher.
    This is a known fact.
    Originally posted by rclayton:
    Why can't you just answer a simple question. I would love to know the reason you canceled my auction.

Geez!

Ryan

rclayton:
    I have answered your question over and over again.

I cannot help you if you can't read, or understand the content of my responses.
    I can see that the wording in this forum is above your knowledge level. I will stress that you seek a Certified Patent Attorney's Opinion.
    Please see a Certified Patent Attorney.
    They can explain the contents of my replies.

Thank You
    Inventor http://www.vsps.com/

[This message has been edited by Inventorb (edited 07-26-2000).]

rclayton:
    I have answered your question over and over again.
    Actually, it was my question he was refering to. It's your patent isn't it? Show some spine and answer the question yourself, for crying out loud!!!

No wonder you repel people better than that garlic juice you fish with!

------------------
    I doubt, therefore I might be

[This message has been edited by linguas (edited 07-26-2000).]
    Warman,

well, you seem to be able to formulate accusations and insults about as well as a third-grader. First of all you say to Ryan:

I can see that the wording in this forum is above your knowledge level.
    And yet you're the one with the poor grammar and word usage. Take for example that you have learned "allot" from this forum. (After all, allot is a verb and means to assign or distribute something for or to a specific purpose) Don't you mean "a lot"?

Then you claim that you have answered the questions posed over and over again. How can that be? Are you implying that you are somehow more intelligent than the thousands of members here? If not, then why does everyone accuse you of not being able to convey your thoughts? By the way, my father is literally a genius (IQ wise) and he communicates with people great. His grammar is perfect. So what's your excuse, genius-boy?

Finally, I think it's interesting that you complained to James about the content of this forum, specifically the insults directed toward you. Perhaps you forget the times you referred to me as an "ignorant dog *****" and typed in all caps "YOU CAN'T READ" "CAN'T YOU READ" "YOU ARE IGNORANT". So your mouth isn't quite as "virgin" as your ears, huh fisherboy?

Why don't you give up the act. You're not a genius, you don't have a high IQ, your web site sucks, you're a has-been who fishes for a living, Melissa is your daughter, your "life's work" is a piece of plastic to put over fish-finders, and your attorney is annoyed with you because you're obsessive-compulsive. We're not impressed. Please note: The statements I just made are not intended to be insulting. They are proven facts.

So for the record, I will ask one more time:

Why do you stop eBay auctions of WriteRights for "patent infringement" if you receive royalties from CK? Also, why did you have to send a letter to Fellowes demanding licensing fees if you already receive royalties from CK as you implied oh so many times? ANSWER US!

[This message has been edited by Hawkeye (edited 07-26-2000).]

Re: ScreenIt? NuSheild? (Screen Protectors)

"The one and only screen protector is going to offer a crystal clear version shortly. In
    addition to our anti glare screen protectors.
    Their is no other person not Shane Fields nor Mark Ross, etc. That can make this claim. I am the best and have been doing this for 12+ years.
    Keep watching our site. In the near future a major change is going to occur. This change
    will eliminate these phony screen protector manufacture. http://www.vsps.com/news.htm

In addition the changes that are going to occur will benefit all consumers and put an end to these high priced phonies. Whom speak freely about a piece of crap they sell called
    Screen Protectors. You guys know who I'm talking about. Hang on to your britches. It
    might be the only thing you have left.
    Sincerely

How can this help the consumer?
    1. I can give the consumer a great price on screen protectors for their electronic devices.

2. We will bring the infringing or pirated screen protector manufactures in compliance.

3. The cost savings will come from not having to pay an Attorney to go after all these
    illegal screen protector manufactures.

4. Once the other manufactures come in compliance you will see the prices go down.
    You will have everyone on a level playing field. The only adjustments can come from
    Pricing, different type's of application methods, and the difference in Materials.

**** At this time legal fighting is costing the consumers. This is regrettable. ****

5. For anyone that has followed my sale price over the years (Since they where made
    public in a May 1993 article from a world wide magazine.) You have noticed that as
    more people have come into compliance my pricing has reduced dramatically. For these manufacture to come into compliance the cost is $.15 per shield. This is a reasonnable price.
    "I am willing to lower my prices again."

6. Concept Kitchen received a cease and desist letter from us. They have complied with
    the cease and desist letter and stopped the sales of Concept Kitchens screen protector.
    What they did is found someone to buy their product use the new name Fellows and are
    now distributing the product under the Fellows name. This will not help them but they must
    have forseen a loosing battle that was about to occur.

7. I would like a response from Dale McAdams the former CEO of Conceptkitchen,
    regarding his notification letter that was received this week7-2000 and in 1991.

8. If you cannot receive a response from Conceptkitchen try to get a response from
    M. Patricia Thayer Atty. She is (was)conceptkitchens atty.

M. Patricia Thayer Atty.
    Heller Ehrman White & McAuliffe
    333 Bush Street
    San Francisco CA 94104-2878

**** "At this time legal fighting is costing the consumers. This is regrettable" ****

Thank You
    Inventor

P.S. note the Conception date of concept kitchen 1994 and
    The magazine date of my article, and photo's was dated May 1993. This is well before the conception of the WR's.

I will stress that you seek a Certified Patent Attorney's Opinion.
    Please see a Certified Patent Attorney.
    War man, what do you do with your time besides inform people about your patent, argue with people about your patent, harrass people with your patent, and fish?!

Get a life.
    War man, what do you do with your time besides inform people about your patent, argue with people about your patent, harrass people with your patent, and fish?!

Get a life.
    I have a beautiful life.

If you cannot understand my answer then you need some professional help. I have suggested a solution for you.

You now condemn me for it.

Simply Amazing and Unprofessional on your part.

[This message has been edited by Inventorb (edited 07-26-2000).]
    Originally posted by Hawkeye:
    Warman,

Perhaps you forget the times you referred to me as an "ignorant dog *****"

(edited 07-26-2000).]
    Hawkeye:

The next time you QUOTE me it better be exact.

What you just quoted is your conclusion.

So quit lying to all these readers again, and again and again....

The truth hurts doesn't it.
    Inventor