Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182324252627282930313233 LastLast
    Originally posted by matty:
    i, too, tried to stay away. i really tried.

anyway... wjw is a little too close to william j. warman for comfort. if it is his daughter, maybe her name is wendy jean? or maybe we've caught the poor guy in another lie. it's like bass fishin' man... you just bait the hook, and reel 'em in!

I tried too! There's a sort of morbid fascination...

The January thread is really quite amusing. "Inventorb" kicks it off with a link to "Melissa's" site. Then someone asks a question and a reply is posted under the username "WJW", answering some of the questions (quite grammatically) and saying "you can contact me at" [e-mail address containing the name melissa, link seems dead now]. "WJW" also wrote another reply, saying, and I quote, "The first thing that I recognized is that they are protected under a US Patent. That's powerful enough for me." (Is life imitating art, or is it just that Kunochan was here before me???). At this point, someone jumps in with a few comments about the grammar and general appearance of Melissa's web site, and "WJW's" posts undergo an abrupt deterioration in language, logic, and orthography...almost as if not written by the same person...The thread went on for a while, evidently without any of the other posters recognizing who they were actually dealing with. Interesting business practice, no?

bandersnatch

[This message has been edited by bandersnatch (edited 07-19-2000).]
    Originally posted by Gameboy70:
    Hawkeye:

This might be construed is sticking up for Warman, note that he has hasn't technically lied about CK paying him royalties: i.e. he's never actually said CK pays him directly; he's only insinuated it with shrewdly worded phrases like, "they royaties they've made me."
    Mr. Peter Fellowes
    Please be advised that you have 90 days from the date of this e-mail to sign a license with Mr. Warman. Otherwise Fellowes, along with Concept Kitchen, will be named as a defendant in a patent infringement suit in a federal court and the court will be asked to resolve the issue.
    Please consider our proposal seriously, and let me know promptly if you have any interest in discussing a license.
    Kindest personal regards,
    Lisa & Company

By: Donald J. Lisa
    President
    A few days ago I found this thread. I read the first few pages and was completely absorbed. Then, like a really good novel, I skipped ahead to the last page to see how it all ended... only it didnt!!!

OH MY GOD!!! I really had no idea that such crazy people are out walking around and given access to computers and such, and allowed to intimidate others!

Originally posted by Inventorb:
    Mr. Peter Fellowes
    Please be advised that you have 90 days from the date of this e-mail to sign a license with Mr. Warman. Otherwise Fellowes, along with Concept Kitchen, will be named as a defendant in a patent infringement suit in a federal court and the court will be asked to resolve the issue.
    Please consider our proposal seriously, and let me know promptly if you have any interest in discussing a license.
    Kindest personal regards,
    Lisa & Company

By: Donald J. Lisa
    President

OK, I just can't resist!

Bill, do you realize that your post is meaningless? By which I mean that it does not contain or convey information which adds meaning to the post quoted within it. You picked up one of the many posts which point out that that you've merely asserted by never established any meaningful connection to Concept Kitchen and reacted to it by typing out a threatening note to Fellowes. Now, it's very possible that Mr. Lisa did send Fellowes a threatening note, but ... do you understand this ... that in an of itself that means nothing. With regard to the previous post it is a "non sequitur" (a commonly used Latin term indicating something that does not follow logically from anything that was previously said). This is, btw, precisely what you did with my inquires regarding your relationship with "Melissa." Rather than answering the questions, you gave information that included "Melissa's" name, but didn't respond to what I had ask. Your answer didn't follow logically from what you had been asked. But I'm just a glutton for punishment (after all, I'm still reading this thread, right?! ) So I'll try again...can you take your last post and be explicit, direct, and clear as to how it responds to the quote contained within it. Can you show how sending a threatening letter to Fellowes, provides any relevant information to the question about Concept Kitchen paying you royalties? Do it in outline form if you have to, just help us long-suffering Visor users to understand how and why you think your "response" has anything to do with the comment that seems to have prompted it.

and a bonus challenge! When was this threatening note sent to Fellowes and what was their response?
    Inventorb is a classic troll. Best to deal with him as other trolls-take out the trash and say buh-bye.

Back to your basement Mr. Bill

Originally posted by VoxDei:

...it is a "non sequitur"...
    VoxDei,

Don't forget - we are dealing with the undisputed king of the non-sequitur!

To Warman, I would also like to ask my question of you again: Why did you have e-Bay remove the auction selling WriteRights if you receive royalties from Concept Kitchen as you have implied?

How can you do that and also state that "I will never collect a royalty twice."

I'm awaiting your non-response...

Since we're using Latin quotes (and they probably *really* confuse Warman ), here's a couple of new ones:

"Caveat Warman"
    "Carpe Visor!"

------------------
    I doubt, therefore I might be

OK, I just can't resist!

Bill, do you realize that your post is meaningless? [Edited by James H: Please do not quote long passages]

"On 8/1/99 I sent a letter to Dale McAdams advising him that the manufacture, use, offer for sale, or sale of the WriteRight™ screen protectors is a direct, contributory, and inducement infringement of the '318 patent making Concept Kitchen liable for the entire screen protector ("SP") and face plate ("FP") royalty and a demand was made that they cease and desist such infringement."

"I can only guess that it was because Concept Kitchen was busily engaged in selling the accused screen protector business to Fellowes. I hope you also passed along our letter dated 8/13/99 to Mr. Dale McAdams, President of Concept Kitchen charging that the WrightRight™ screen protectors infringe the Warman '318 patent.
    I want to further advise you that we have set a 90 day deadline for concluding all licensing negotiations with those with whom we have charged infringement. Thus, by 10/24/00 Concept Kitchen and Fellowes must sign a '318 patent license for the future and pay for past infringements or we will ask a federal court to resolve the issue."

[This message has been edited by JHromadka (edited 07-25-2000).]
    Please, Mr. Fellowes, take it to court!!
    Originally posted by linguas:
    VoxDei,

Don't forget - we are dealing with the undisputed king of the non-sequitur!
    Oh, I know, I know! It's just amazing, though, how he keeps doing it. Did you see his latest non-response to my post? It's not only the same, it's less relevant that what I was responding from his last weird post!! I keep thinking that no one can be that dull-witted as to continuous ignore the obvious, yet he does it again and again. I also keep thinking that we'll see some hint, some glimmer, that Mr WarMan realizes that he doesn't live in the same kind of world as many folks do, that is, the world of self-responsibilty, civility, and accountability. I keep thinking that maybe he'll have an "ah-ha" moment and realize that he just doesn't understand how to carry on a conversation, promote his product, or (it seems) even make his way through our legal system. But, he just doesn't seem to get it. It's truly sad.
    Can't James be merciful and kill this thread. Im sick of it... its getting annoying, we've seen all the arguments for this BS over the screen protectors a million times before.

KILL THIS THREAD!!!
    Originally posted by b1lanceman:
    Can't James be merciful and kill this thread. Im sick of it... its getting annoying, we've seen all the arguments for this BS over the screen protectors a million times before.

KILL THIS THREAD!!!
    Not to be too unkind, but NO ONE forced you to click on the link. I'm having an enjoyable time with this and in the process learning a thing or two. If you don't want to read the thread, don't click, but don't try to force your opinion on those of us that are interested in reading it.

Sorry if this seems harsh, but I don't like having someone else speak for me.

------------------
    What the Heck! It's what I want!
    Oh, I know, I know! It's just amazing, though, how he keeps doing it. Did you see his latest non-response to my post? <snip> But, he just doesn't seem to get it. It's truly sad.
    It is very hard for a person that has a high IQ to communicate with a person that has an IQ 30 points lower than himself.

This is a proven fact.

He's even ragging on himself now.
    It is very hard for a person that has a high IQ to communicate with a person that has an IQ 30 points lower than himself.

This is a proven fact.
    AMEN Warman!!!

------------------
    I doubt, therefore I might be
    Please remember that when replying to a posting, delete some of the quoted text so it is not too long.[b] Long quotes hurts readability.

Also, I'm enjoying reading this thread too much to close it. I will have to close it once it gets to about 800-900 postings because I think the old "Visor Received List" got deleted when it hit the 1000 mark. Please feel free to continue your debate, however.

------------------
    James Hromadka
    VisorCentral.com
    Personal Website: http://www.Hromadka.com
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by JHromadka:
    [b]Please remember that when replying to a posting, delete some of the quoted text so it is not too long. Long quotes hurts readability.

Also, I'm enjoying reading this thread too much to close it. I will have to close it once it gets to about 800-900 postings because I think the old "Visor Received List" got deleted when it hit the 1000 mark. Please feel free to continue your debate, however.

[/QUOTE

I am enjoying your remarks.
    Although:
    I find some of your readers remarks unsuitable for this forum.
    The personal attacks come to mind.
    I have also learned allot.

Thank You
    Inventor

This is a proven fact.

OK, now this is progress! By facing and admitting the "challenging" aspects of your life, you're taking the first step toward helping other people be able to work "on your own terms." It can be difficult to face the challenges of life with a lower-than-average IQ, but having admitted this to yourself, and now having admitted it to us, perhaps others on the list can work toward communicating in simpler, more concrete language.

A really great breakthrough! Good for you!

[This message has been edited by VoxDei (edited 07-25-2000).]
    I find some of your readers remarks unsuitable for this forum.
    The personal attacks come to mind.
    I have tried to stay out of this for a while... really, I have. However, this last post by Mr. Warman put me over the edge!.

Are you saying, Mr. Warman, that only you have been attacked by the others? The way I see it, you've done a pretty good job in attack mode yourself. Like it or not, you have contributed to the "tone" here by coming across as a boorish individual who refuses to answer legitimate questions posed to you.

I've read more than enough about you and your patent, but in a little over 2 months and better than 550 posts, not once have you answered a direct question about your product, and that's what this entire thread was started for!

To use a line once reserved for the supermarket tabloids, if I had a copy of your patent I'd use it to line the bottom of my bird cage, but then, that would be redundant!

------------------
    MarkEagle - Ice is nice!
    Originally posted by JHromadka:
    I will have to close it once it gets to about 800-900 postings because I think the old "Visor Received List" got deleted when it hit the 1000 mark. Please feel free to continue your debate, however.
    James, if and when you feel the thread becomes too large, please open a secondary one with a link to it from this one. This is just too good to let it disappear the way the received log did!

------------------
    MarkEagle - Ice is nice!
    [/b][/QUOTE
    I have also learned allot.

Thank You
    Inventor[/B][/QUOTE]

Must be that superior IQ huh Mr. Bill?
    Sheesh, what a dolt.

[This message has been edited by dequardo (edited 07-25-2000).]