Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by dequardo:
    excuse me: I'M GOING TO SHOUT!

AGAIN A NON-ANSWER FROM THE POTENTATE OF PATENTS!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE EXPLAIN THE DIFF. BETWEEN CLEAR AND GLOSS. IF CONFUSED PLEASE RE-READ MY POST ABOVE.

PLEASE.

Mike
    Warman: Remember this question?! (It relates to your product, not your patent!)
    Originally posted by Inventorb:
    I can only hope that you will understand why I will not respond to a person(s), or a question regarding someone that has put a Boycott against my OEMs and Products.

-------

It was mention that I e-mailed a person telling them to buy the product and see the product for them selves. This is nonsense. I am sure that this e-mail did not come from me.
    Actually, it came straight from you. I was directed to your site, not one of your OEMs. The reason I contacted you was because I couldn't decide which of the screen protectors would be best suited for my use. And your response was to buy one and try it out. You actually stated that I could purchase a single screen protector to do just that. Unfortunately, because you didn't offer me any answer to my questions, I didn't know which one I wanted to try out. That was quite some time before this thread, and before I realize what kind of a person you are. If I had known, I would have saved the email. Since it was useless, I deleted and intended to never give your company another thought. Not until you canceled an auction I had one ebay for Writerights. Which still confuses me. If you claim to be making money from the sale of them, why would you cancel my auction?

Bill, you are obviously a lonely man, with nothing better to do then attack the defenseless companies that offer you competition. I really do pity you. It is sad to me that you can't just take the time to sit down, and perhaps write out a complete response to the many questions presented to you. From the ones asking about your product to the claims that you don't actually make a profit from Concept Kitchen. Until you do explain yourself, I will leave the boycott going. And I fully believe that it should affect your OEMs. They are paying a license fee to you. If, on the other hand, you do respond and answer these questions, I would be happy to give the boycott up.

Unfortunately, I don't think you can teach an old bass fisherman new tricks. You are the person you are. You will continue to avoid the 'tough' questions, and continue to post responses that don't relate to the topic at hand. And I will continue my quest to make sure that people are aware of your customer service and business practices. But I will restate that I really do find it disheartening that you can't just engage in an honest, courtious, and professional converstation with myself and the other members of VisorCentral that have participated in this thread.
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by ntshy1083:
    [B] If I had asked you about the benefits of your product (as someone tried back on page 1!) I'm sure you would have just continued to ignore such concerns!

V. S. PROTECTIVE SHIELDs
    With twelve (12) years of experience.
    We can give you 14 reasons to purchase our Screen Protectors.

1. Our most popular Screen Protectors has an excellent adhere ability.

2. We have Low Tac, Non Adhesive, and Adhesive type screen protectors.

3. We also have made screen protectors for of 55 different models of electronic devices.

4. We pride our selves on an easy to install type of screen protector.

5. You do not have to buy a "Slip under Edge" type of screen protector.

6. Some "Slip under Edge" types of screen protectors can break the seal on your electronic
    device.

7. Slip under the edge type may allow dust, water, or any other type of debris into your sealed
    electronics.

8. Once our screen protectors are installed, they offer excellent protection against scratching in
    the course of normal use.

9. Some of our screen protectors have anti glare properties.

10. While testing our screen protectors. We found that they will last from one (1) month under
    normal use to one (1) year on a different type(s) of screen protector.

11. Each screen protector package comes with instruction for your installation.

12. The Gloss Screen Protector is mainly used indoors or on the new colored screens.

13. The anti glare Screen Protector would be used in high lighting conditions, or outdoors.

14. We can assist you in protecting your screen in (almost) any situation. This requires a special
    contractual agreement.

Originally posted by ntshy1083:
    Warman: Remember this question?! (It relates to your product, not your patent!)
    As I have stated before. The GLOSS and Clear are different types of material. All of our
    materials is transparent. Although some are named differently.

Thank You
    Inventor http://www.vsps.com/
    Originally posted by rclayton:
    Actually, it came straight from you.

Again deception:

Another communication of accusations. I'll ask you again Where is the E-Mail? Do you
    want people to believe your statements?

This is only one example of the deception on Ryans and Hawkeyes part. Look at
    Hawkeyes Quote "dated posted 07-14-2000 12:49 PM"
    Please note that at this time 13:33 on 7-14-2000 their is only one "This message has been
    edited by Hawkeye (edited 07-14-2000)." Lets see if he changes this link.

Thank You
    Inventor http://www.vsps.com/

[This message has been edited by Inventorb (edited 07-14-2000).]
    With twelve (12) years of experience...

Who want's to post a Top 10 list of reasons to BOYCOTT VSPS?
    With twelve (12) years of experience...
    ***Who wants to post a Top 10 list of reasons to BOYCOTT VSPS?***

Warman's attempt at customer service is cutting & pasting a list that doesn't even answer the question!

I've tried hinting to Warman what he should to improve his "company" enough times. Other people have suggested methods of improvement point-blank...and all Warman does is bark back threats, insults, and incoherent replies!

Let's provide our own Top Ten to boycott VSPS! (or we could hit Warman where it *really* hurts - Top 10 reasons to appeal the PATENT)

Again deception:
    Where is the E-Mail? Do you
    Warman: the two VisorCentral members you are referring to actually follow the terms of service! You are banned from copying/pasting email into a message board! (...and how many times did you do that?)

Breaking the TOS by posting an email does not in anyway help get others to believe you - especially when you only paste part of the message, or switch dates around! (...sound familiar?) Worst of all is forging / adding text to an email...hmm...

Again deception:

Another communication of accusations. I'll ask you again Where is the E-Mail? Do you
    Are you just stupid? Do you actually read the posts before you reply to them? As I stated in the post you quoted, I deleted the email long ago because you failed to answer my questions. If I had known that months later it would be of use to me, I would have saved it. Unfortunately, I did not. Besides, doing a copy and paste job doesn't prove anything. If I really wanted to be deceitful, I could type up a false email and post it. Instead, I have decided to be honest. And no, I don't care if people believe me or not....you and I know the truth......

Now, are you going to respond to the rest of my post? Are you willing to engage in a meanful discussion with us? Or are you just going to copy and paste your website into your posts?

[This message has been edited by rclayton (edited 07-14-2000).]
    Mr. Warman,

What are the chances you could send James a couple each of the different screen protectors for him to evaluate against the Concepts Kitchen variety and the homebrew screen protectors several folks have made? I would think getting an outside opinion and having the results posted here would give you much better publicity and credibility in this forum. Hey, if you do have a superior product, people will beat a path to your door. I don't think this thread has done much to promote your products though. I'm sure James or the others on Visorcentral wouldn't mind doing the review.

Just a thought...
    Originally posted by rclayton:
    Are you just stupid? Do you actually read the posts before you reply to them? As I stated in the post you quoted, I deleted the email long ago because you failed to answer my questions. If I had known that months later it would be of use to me, I would have saved it. Unfortunately, I did not. Besides, doing a copy and paste job doesn't prove anything. If I really wanted to be deceitful, I could type up a false email and post it. Instead, I have decided to be honest. And no, I don't care if people believe me or not....you and I know the truth......

Now, are you going to respond to the rest of my post? Are you willing to engage in a meanful discussion with us? Or are you just going to copy and paste your website into your posts?

[This message has been edited by rclayton (edited 07-14-2000).]

***SOUR GRAPES***

Ryan:
    Please use caution when you reply or if you reply to this question.

Is it true that EBay has honored my patent and taken down one of your EBay sites selling
    screen protectors?

Inventor
    Originally posted by RadarGreg:
    Mr. Warman,

What are the chances you could send James a couple each of the different screen protectors for him to evaluate against the Concepts Kitchen variety and the homebrew screen protectors several folks have made? I would think getting an outside opinion and having the results posted here would give you much better publicity and credibility in this forum. Hey, if you do have a superior product, people will beat a path to your door. I don't think this thread has done much to promote your products though. I'm sure James or the others on Visorcentral wouldn't mind doing the review.

Just a thought...
    I have no problem with anyone reviewing my products.
    Keep in mind that all the different types of possible material cannot be sent.

For instance if a new transparent material was designed today, and I choose to use this
    material tomorrow (for the purpose of protecting an electronic device).
    It would still be included in my inventory.
    But the material will not be included in this review.

Thank You
    Inventor
    Ryan:
    Please use caution when you reply or if you reply to this question.

Is it true that EBay has honored my patent and taken down one of your EBay sites selling
    screen protectors?
    I wouldn't say that ebay honored your patent. You are obviously affiliated with a group that monitors auctions on ebay. That gave you the power to end an auction. Ebay itself didn't review the patent and then end the auction. They took you at your word. I attempted to correct the problem by contacting ebay, but they would not respond. So, I relisted the items, and sold them for an amount higher than the auction you managed to end.

So, you are contradicting yourself, Bill. You claim to be making money from the sale of Writerights. So why would an ebay auction bother you? The item had already been purchased through normal retail channels. Which would mean that you already got your license fee for that sale. Doesn't make sense.

Also, why haven't you stopped Amazon.com from selling Writerights? Because I am an affilate of Amazon, I sell them on the boycott site. But you haven't managed to shut that down.

You are full of contradictions....or as others may say....BS

Ryan
    Wow...this thread has picked up speed again...will the fun never stop! )

Warman: Ebay taking down an auction of WriteRights proves absolutely nothing regarding the validity of your patent. I don't know how you come up with the conclusions. They're ridiculous.

Ebay does the easy thing. They could care less about you or anyone selling something on their site for $5. All they care about is avoiding even the remotest possibility of any kind of lawsuit. You basically bullied them into making a quick decision...just like you did to Easy Peel.

I'll say it again...I acknowlege your patent. I respect your rights to protect it. If everything you say is true, then Concept Kitchen is indeed infringing on your patent, and, by all means, go after them!

I do NOT respect you or your company's other practices, however. Easy Peal has nothing to do with you. Someone selling WriteRights on Ebay has nothing to do with you. You are just a paranoid bully with some sort of inferiority complex. You don't care about your product, your company's image, the english language, the quality of your service, or even if people like you. All you care about is that damn piece of paper.

And fishing.

I love this quote off of Mr. Warman's site:

"I'll be passing your web address around to some people I know who have new Visors.  It's the least I can do, since I like your consumer skills."

I guess I should take everything I have said back...
    Wow! I'm really glad I had a cable modem installed this week -- opening up each new page of this discussion was becoming tedious.

I am not a "follower" of anyone. Like many people here, I was simply looking for a better screen protector, since I'm not happy with the visibility-reduction of Write-Rights. However, after following this discussion, I really do want to support Concept Kitchen. So I'm back to using WR's -- but I only use them on the grafitti area and leave the screen free. (I may try the olive oil bit on that part!)

I am going to depart this discussion now, since pretty much everything has been said (and most more than once). My final thoughts are thumbs up to Ryan and Hawkeye. And double thumbs up the the wonderful web site satire.

So long, it's been good to know you, but I've got to be moving along!
    warman,

I admit that I directed the link from the quote to the boycott site. The reason for my doing so is that you keep posting your site stats like some kind of trophy. The fact is, a lot of those hits come from here, this very message board. I didn't want to inflate your ego any more by sending even one more visitor to your site. If you feel this is misleading, I will change the link at your request. Any questions?

Also, if you claim the e-mail you sent Ryan was faked, why are you only bringing this up now? That has been a major point for a long time. That's what irritated him in the first place; enough so, in fact, that he started a boycott against you.

"I do not drink. and I do not allow beer in my boat."
    Wow Bill, the fact that you were sober when you wrote that really makes your grammar look bad. Otherwise, you would stop putting periods in the middle of your sentances.

[This message has been edited by Hawkeye (edited 07-15-2000).]
    Originally posted by RadarGreg:
    ...if you do have a superior product, people will beat a path to your door. I don't think this thread has done much to promote your products though. I'm sure James or the others on Visorcentral wouldn't mind doing the review.
    Sadly, even if Mr. Warman's screen protector were the BEST in the world, I wouldn't knowingly use them. When I don't agree with someone's business practices, I don't support them buy buying their products.

[This message has been edited by Inventorb (edited 07-15-2000).]
    Originally posted by homer:
    Wow...this thread has picked up speed again...will the fun never stop! )

Warman: Ebay taking down an auction of WriteRights proves absolutely nothing regarding the validity of your patent. I don't know how you come up with the conclusions. They're ridiculous.

Ebay does the easy thing. They could care less about you or anyone selling something on their site for $5. All they care about is avoiding even the remotest possibility of any kind of lawsuit. You basically bullied them into making a quick decision...just like you did to Easy Peel.

I'll say it again...I acknowlege your patent. I respect your rights to protect it. If everything you say is true, then Concept Kitchen is indeed infringing on your patent, and, by all means, go after them!

I do NOT respect you or your company's other practices, however. Easy Peal has nothing to do with you. Someone selling WriteRights on Ebay has nothing to do with you. You are just a paranoid bully with some sort of inferiority complex. You don't care about your product, your company's image, the english language, the quality of your service, or even if people like you. All you care about is that damn piece of paper.

And fishing.

HOMER:
    What do you call a person that sells?
    1,000,000 screen protectors for an Electronic Device.

500 screen protectors for an Electronic Device.

10 screen protectors for an Electronic Device.

1 screen protector for an Electronic Device.

without paying a royalty.

ANSWER

***An Infringer***

0.15 is not going to break anyone.

http:www.vsps.com/