Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Petro:

"By the way, since I know you won't respond to this coherently"

Thank you, and have a nice day.
    I will not respond "coherently" to a person that follows the lead of Hawkeye, or Ryan.

Thanks but no Thanks
    Inventor
    Originally posted by Inventorb:
    I will not respond "coherently" to a person that follows the lead of Hawkeye, or Ryan.
    Out of curiosity, is anyone aware of any social situation that requires one to be incoherent? I mean, even if you're annoyed at someone, I've never really heard someone claiming that gibbering is a valid and respectable response.

Do you get the odd feeling he doesn't understand what "coherently" means?

I'd follow the lead of a Hawkeye or Ryan (or my dog for that matter) before I'd follow the lead of an overstuffed windbag with visions of grandeur who acts like a petulant, spoiled brat in need of a good thrashing (that would be you InventorB!).

------------------
    What the Heck! It's what I want!
    Originally posted by visor empowered:
    I'd follow the lead of a Hawkeye or Ryan (or my dog for that matter) before I'd follow the lead of an overstuffed windbag with visions of grandeur who acts like a petulant, spoiled brat in need of a good thrashing (that would be you InventorB!).

Sticks and Stones....

Thanks but no Thanks
    Inventor
    Mr. Warman

You underestimate the other members of this forum - while Hawkeye and Ryan are both vocal and eloquent (maybe you could learn something from them?), I think pretty much everyone posting here has come to their own conclusion about your ill behavior and ineptitude.

P.S. You have been Warmaned

------------------
    I doubt, therefore I might be

[This message has been edited by linguas (edited 07-12-2000).]
    I agree with linguas, there are no leaders here. Without being led, each person can/has come to their own conclusions about you, Warman.

At this point (hopefully the end) I will honestly say I feel sorry for you. Your whole world has been encompassed by your "invention." This can be see even in the way you sign your posts; "Inventor". A little pretentious, wouldn't you say?

Apparently, your zeal for your patent has drained any other talent you may have had in consumer relations and marketing of your product. Let's face it, you've angered 4,000 potential customers by your attitude and remarks here at VisorCentral. Not to mention the fact that you web site is a joke.

You could very well have a good product. It might even be superior to Write Rights. However, many people will never know because they refuse to buy from you. Why? Because of your inability to interact with potential customers in a businesslike manner.

It's over Warman. You can't salvage the situation. We all know the type of person you are. You've managed to be the center of one of the longest threads here at VC. Perhaps you thought this would promote your product or help with name recognition. Do you think it worked? In 400+ posts, how much support have you received? How many sales do you think came from your little performance? On the other hand, how many sales would you say you've lost? I can count several users who said they would have purchased your product, but once they saw who was behind it, decided not to buy. Your loss!

So let it go! Pursue your patent on your own. We don't care. Don't post false and misleading information intended to turn you into something your not. We know Concept Kitchen does not pay you royalties. We know you're not the "poor little inventor" being trampled by corporate America. Instead, you're relentless in harassing other (unrelated) companies with your patent.

You've lied about the dates of your patent. You've lied about why, in 1996, you had to revise it. You've lied about receiving royalties from Concept Kitchen. You've bullied companies, like Easy Peel, into compliance with your "rules", companies that have unrelated products! You're quite a guy, aren't you?
    FWIW, some people feel selfworth only when attention is drawn to themselves--even if that attention is negative.

If you really want Bill Warman to "go away" (i.e. from this discussion group) perhaps the best course of action is to simply pretend he doesn't exist. Meaning, don't reply to any of his posts, stop talking to (or about) him in posts.

If you don't ask for or give him the time of day, perhaps he will just "take his ball and go home."

Just a thought.
    James,
    Could you close this thread? I think everything that could be said here has been. All one needs to do to know the facts is read through the posts, and unfortunately, InventorB hasn't managed to respond to the real questions to him in this thread.

Thanks James!

------------------
    -Petro
    Go to The Hunger Site and help eliminate hunger!
    All you have to do is click one button! No catch, no personal information requested!!
    Please go once a day! Every day!
  9. mc9
    Originally posted by Petro:
    James,
    Could you close this thread? I think everything that could be said here has been. All one needs to do to know the facts is read through the posts, and unfortunately, InventorB hasn't managed to respond to the real questions to him in this thread.

Thanks James!

I second that.
    I do not think that Mr. Warman will change his attitude nor do I think that his answers will get any more coherent. At least _I_ learned something: If I ever decide to do business I know how _not_ to do it.

mc9
    [quote]Originally posted by mc9:

I second that.
    I do not think that Mr. Warman will change his attitude nor do I think that his answers will get any more coherent. At least _I_ learned something: If I ever decide to do business I know how _not_ to do it.
    Agreed. We have better things to do with our time than feed one man's unhealthy addiction to making a fool of himself in public. (But I will always have fond memories of Kunochan's site!)

bandersnatch

[This message has been edited by bandersnatch (edited 07-12-2000).]
    I'm for closing this thread as well....althought I will continue to leave the boycott page open to newbies (please feel free to direct them there).

Basically, I am bored with reading Mr. Warman's meaningless posts, empty threats, and outright lies.

Ryan http://www.girlandgeek.com/boycott
    Originally posted by Hawkeye:
    Let's face it, you've angered 4,000 potential customers by your attitude and remarks here at VisorCentral.
    Hawkeye and Ryan:
    You are the ones that have purposely attempted to deceive the readers of this great site.
    Both of you have stretch your imaginations on my patent, dates, quotes, and legal issues regarding my patent, customer service
    and products.
    Your deception has not and will not destroy my patent.
    Your deception will only make my evidence stronger.
    I personally couldn't care less about you and Ryan. I have add my stats for June.
    This is the period you and Ryan started your crusade against me.
    Always remember this "I own the METHOD of protecting an Electronic Instrument with a Screen Protector."
    Regardless of your BS.

Statistics for June 2000
    Total Hits 60,924

Total Successful Hits 60,016
    Total HTML File Hits 7,546
    Total Cached Hits 5,614
    Total KB Transferred 748,043
    Response Code 200 (Successful) 54,393
    Response Code 302 (Redirected) 9
    Response Code 304 (Not Modified) 5,614
    Response Code 401 (Unauthorized) 13
    Response Code 403 (Forbidden) 0
    Response Code 404 (File Not Found) 537
    Response Code 500 (Server Error) 358
    Most Popular Day 4,883 hits on 6/6/2000

"If you cannot beat the messenger then attack him."

Inventor
    Statistics for June 2000
    Total Hits 60,924
    Inventor
    All this means is that a lot of people are checking to see for themselves what a really crappy website looks like. As for your customer service, no attacks against you have been necessary - you've done a great job repelling people all by yourself!

------------------
    I doubt, therefore I might be
    Aw c'mon Bill. Don't I get any credit for being the first one to say I hoped you lost your shirt and suggesting that everybody boycott you?

You just don't get it do you? You think you're so important that you would actually have enemies. You think that Hawkeye and Ryan have something personal against you, and you have placed them as "leaders" over us in some personal attack against you that you just will never understand.

Listen carefully - We ALL have seen for OURSELVES who you are and have come to our OWN conclusions.

You are not an INVENTOR. I will even go so far as to say you may have actually invented something once. ONCE. You don't spend your day inventing. Your are not an inventor.

You are a pathetic little small town backwoods Arizona fisherman with nothing better to do with his bass-fishing winnings than to hire an attorney to go after people.

I'm starting to feel like Hawkeye, and actually feel sorry for you.

FWIW, James, I don't see any need to close the thread, we can all just move on to something else and let it die on it's own.
    Warman,

"I own the METHOD of protecting an Electronic Instrument with a Screen Protector."
    You own a particular method of protecting the screen of an electronic instrument. Besides, as Concept Kitchen has stated, there was prior art of PDA screen protection prior to 7-94, when your patent was re-issued.

You say you had to get a re-issue in '94 because the firm you hired to compose your patent did so incorrectly. Boo-hoo! Your mistake! Besides, I would contend that when you saw companies like CK come around and use a sheet in a different manner than you to protect screens, you felt threatened and wanted to modify your patent to include them.

you have stretch your imaginations on my ... customer service and products.
    It doesn't take too much imagination to understand the kind of businessman you are. For example, how did you reply when Ryan e-mailed you with questions about your product? Buy one and find out. In effect, you're saying that potential customer isn't worth your time to explain a few simple questions. That's your loss!

Your deception has not and will not destroy my patent.
    Your deception will only make my evidence stronger.

Give me a break! What, do you think you're writing an epic here? Hold on, a tear is coming to my eye...

Regarding your stats, hits don't mean sales. People may very well, as linguas said, be doing a little bit a "research" into the type of person you are. The first impression I got from your site was "how conceited can this guy be? Could he plaster his patent info all over his site a little more?"

"If you cannot beat the messenger then attack him."
    Oh yeah, and what's your message? BTW, I seem to remember you saying, in reference to me, "I will show him. I promise." You never quite lived up to that promise, did you? Or, are the FBI agents and reporters you called just not returning your calls?

Have fun with your life's work. It's a shame it turned out this way, huh?
    Hawkeye, mchlwise, I'll reply for inventORB for him, since I know what he'll say anyway:

Sticks and stones...

And mchlwise, in regard to closing this thread, it needs to be done, or it will not fade away. I thought it was dead a few weeks ago when I posted my first comment in it. If it's not killed, it won't die.

By the way, inventORB, if you're reading this, you still haven't answered my question.
    Thank you,

------------------
    -Petro
    Go to The Hunger Site and help eliminate hunger!
    All you have to do is click one button! No catch, no personal information requested!!
    Please go once a day! Every day!
    Don't close the thread, James. It is not like anybody is making these guys read it, and keep coming back to post more.
    Hawkeye and Ryan:
    You are the ones that have purposely attempted to deceive the readers of this great site.
    I haven't deceived anyone, I simply decided to share my opinion of you and your patent. I left it up to each individual to form their own opinion. I do have to agree with you on one point...this is a great site!

Both of you have stretch your imaginations on my patent, dates, quotes, and legal issues regarding my patent, customer service and products.
    I have stretched nothing, I have simply stated the facts as you have presented them. And I have been happy to let you state your opinions. Many people have suggested that I ban you from the boycott's bulletin board, but I have not. I have only deleted posts to my bulletin board when you compromised my privacy. An act that I still consider extremely rude.

Your deception has not and will not destroy my patent. Your deception will only make my evidence stronger.
    You have yet to actually show any evidence. Myself and others have repeatedly asked you to 'prove' your statements. Unfortunatly you don't posses the ability to form a complete and logical post. I pity you because of that.

I personally couldn't care less about you and Ryan.
    Obviously you do. You pay attention to our every post, you have visited the boycott site numerous times, you have attempted to discredit us, and insulted us. Obviously we have more of an impact than you are willing to admit. You continue to hide behind a false front.

Finally, I am glad you had over 60,000 hits in June. I will assume many of them are a direct result of the boycott and this thread. In my eyes, the boycott has done it's job very well. What I am more interested in, are your actually sales. I'd challenge you to post your figures prior to this discussion and after, but unfortunately there isn't a way to verify it.

Ryan Clayton www.girlandgeek.com/boycott

PS - Bill, did you know that you support the boycott everytime you visit the site? Every page viewed earns me credit towards a boycott banner that is displayed all over the internet. Thanks for your support!

[This message has been edited by rclayton (edited 07-13-2000).]
    Statistics for June 2000
    Total Hits 60,924
    and this would be in comparison to what ?

Statistics are useless unless you can compare them to something.

The real question, btw, is:

Have your sales increased during this period?

Originally posted by homer:
    and this would be in comparison to what ?

Statistics are useless unless you can compare them to something.

The real question, btw, is:

Have your sales increased during this period?
    Oh heck, I can't help myself...

You folks aren't speaking the same language. Sales aren't what Inventorb are interested in. Inventorb wants people to pay attention to him. Therefore hits on his site = success. Making an utter jackass of himself = success. Reducing otherwise mild-mannered people to a state of screaming frustration = success.

This is, of course, not normal (at least for adults), and doesn't seem quite decent somehow. I suggest we move along in the same way one does from the scene of a bad traffic accident.

bandersnatch

[This message has been edited by bandersnatch (edited 07-13-2000).]