Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
    Looks like Warman is in the business of stealing images now...

On that About.com website, the top image with the Pocket PC, credit card, and plastic sheet was stolen from Dale Coffing's page!

Another smudge, Warman.

------------------
    Welcome to W.
    Hey Warman, you are a LIAR!! You have absolutely NO credibility!!

This is NOT over!!

I PROVED that you have been lying to everyone that's reading this tread, everyone that's visiting your lame web site, and everyone that you are bullying out of business.

I STILL have not read any comments from you addressing my post on page5 regarding your contradicting comments.

If you are a man then answer the questions, starting with:
    1) ConceptKitchen's legal team stated that YOUR PATENT was invalid.
    2)they also stated that their product was BEFORE your's (don't give me any of that "I can't wait to see CK's CEO in court"...you tried back in 1998...that's waiting long enough to know that you don't have a case)

That's right Warman, if YOU'RE A MAN then answer these questions... I want answers!! I don't want stupid quotes or unintelligent word salads...I want answers! Your turn to prove that I'm wrong.

------------------
    KAY

[This message has been edited by KennethAaron425 (edited 06-11-2000).]
    Huh? Anyone understand this reference of Inventorb's? Can anyone understand ANYTHING he says?

It hurt's my brain trying to comprehend his line of thinking (or lack thereof).
    i think i may have figured out something. It's easier for him to hit the little icon of the page with the red arrow than it is to scroll to the top or bottom of the page to 'Post a Reply'. Then, he doesn't bother deleting anything so he just starts typing.

I used to have a roomate in university with the same lack of 'common knowledge'. Annoying at first, but after awhile (like dealing with a small child) you realize that they're just not capable of understanding certain things in life.

One thing that i've noticed is that this whole thread and massive outcry has occured at other discussion groups on the web with this guy. He pops up at various Palm computer discussion sites and stirs the pot alittle. Each time getting another handful of visitors to his site and his product mentioned. Geez, this thread has been ADVERTISED on other sites (along with his site).

If we know that CK is not paying royalties and we all agree that some form of complaint is required, perhaps we stop giving this #$%#$ publicity and only post 'official patent dispute info' and get the gears working.

All this here-say (is that how it's spelt?) is just adding fuel to an over argued point that is doing nothing but getting this guy's name, product, site mentioned more than it's worth.
    Originally posted by KennethAaron425:
    Hey Warman, you are a LIAR!! You have absolutely NO credibility!!

This is NOT over!!

I PROVED that you have been lying to everyone that's reading this tread, everyone that's visiting your lame web site, and everyone that you are bullying out of business.

I STILL have not read any comments from you addressing my post on page5 regarding your contradicting comments.

If you are a man then answer the questions, starting with:
    1) ConceptKitchen's legal team stated that YOUR PATENT was invalid.
    2)they also stated that their product was BEFORE your's (don't give me any of that "I can't wait to see CK's CEO in court"...you tried back in 1998...that's waiting long enough to know that you don't have a case)

That's right Warman, if YOU'RE A MAN then answer these questions... I want answers!! I don't want stupid quotes or unintelligent word salads...I want answers! Your turn to prove that I'm wrong.

KennethAaron425
    Who is a liar ? ConceptKitchen

Let us see who had the idea first.
    Warman started in 1988
    See http://www.vsps.com/abstract33.htm

This document was filed in Washington D.C. at the Patent and Trademark Office.
    Concept Kitchen started in 1994
    "Since 1994 we have been the leader in lifestyle accessories"
    See http://www.conceptkitchen.com/company/

What do you have to say about this?

6 Years to late ConceptKitchen I will say a prayer tonight for you. I 'll ask god to forgive you for your theft.
    Inventor

[This message has been edited by Inventorb (edited 06-12-2000).]
    Originally posted by Inventorb:

KennethAaron425
    Who is a liar ? ConceptKitchen

Let us see who had the idea first.
    Warman started in 1988
    See http://www.vsps.com/abstract33.htm

This document was filed in Washington D.C. at the Patent and Trademark Office.
    Concept Kitchen started in 1994
    "Since 1994 we have been the leader in lifestyle accessories"

I see a difference of six (6) years from the time I first filed the idea.

Inventor
    So put your money where your mouth is and sue them already!

Originally posted by bandersnatch:
    So put your money where your mouth is and sue them already!
    OK
    Folks,
    If we can't find a patent attorney, what about lobbying all the Palm sites to start a blacklisted solutions list of some sort.

This should work for community sites and VisorCentral has this on their reviews.

Still, it would be better if the site officially calls it an "Editor's Non-choice".

I don't know if this might have some legal implications, but hey, we can always invoke the first amendment, right?

As for the maxim - "any publicity is good publicity", google.com and altavista.com (both spider type search pages) list the vsps.com site on top of the results list when queried for "palm screen protector".

This might be a result of all the activity here. The sad part is the boycott page does not show on the same list.

Ryan, you might want to update your meta tags with the relevant keywords so that your site shows up in the results list.

We might want to ask all other alternative screen protector sites to do so, so its not just Warman and his OEMs who get listed.
    Google isn't a true Spidering search engine, but, rather, it bases results on the number of links to a certain page. In otherwords, it assumes that if a web page has another 100 pages linking to it, then it must be more relevant than one with only 10 pages linking to it.

I actually believe that Google is a somewhat flawed idea.

One place to start filing formal complaints is with the Arizona Attorney General:
    http://www.attorney_general.state.az.us/

She probably has better things to worry about than this, but it's a start.
    Originally posted by Inventorb:
    OK
    Promises, promises.
    About the VisorCentral review of VSPS. Maybe VC SHOULD make a review and then we can take advantage of the user reviews to warn off people.

Can't we start this thread over? It's takes so long to find the end each time...
    JVman, and others:

The power of the 'Net is working. Bad word of mouth about IVB and his (so-called) business practices is spreading like wildfire on NG's, etc.

Mike

[This message has been edited by dequardo (edited 06-12-2000).]
    Mr Warman, will you touch me?
    I am beginning to suspect that there are a number of individuals illegally using my GASSP idea. (GasseousPhase Anti Scratch Screen Protector). I would advise that anyone who has any gas between their screen and a potentially abrasive object (yes, air counts), to IMMEDIATELY either replace the gas with a complete and total vaccuum, or place an abrasive object directy against their screen (Preferably 200grit wet/dry).

-Coyote
    Hey Warman, few issues that I must insist that you address:

This is a part of ConceptKitchen's response to your allegations:

1)"We(CK)believe Mr. Warman's verbal attacks on this company are unfair and illegal. We have so informed Mr.Warman, which may be why he stopped writing to us and our vendors."

hmm..."unfair and ILLEGAL".
    Do the people that you are harassing and putting out of business with your patent know that your actions are unfair and illegal?
    They also stated that you've stopped writing to them and their vendors, is that true?

Funny...'cause you make it sound like that you're still actively pursuing CK.

2)"(Our)attorneys have further explained to Mr. Warman that this company has "intervening rights" because our product was designed and sold before Mr. Warman obtained his reissue patent."

"reissue patent"? You never mentioned that your patent was REISSUED. Perhaps, you found out about the potential of selling your bass instrument protector as a PDA screen protector. You applied for a REISSUED patent... was it in 1998? Which according to CK was AFTER their product.

Just a few questions...for now.

------------------
    KAY
    Originally posted by bandersnatch:
    Promises, promises.
    Mr Warman? Oh, Mr Waaaarmaaaaan?

Originally posted by KennethAaron425:
    Hey Warman, few issues that I must insist that you address:

This is a part of ConceptKitchen's response to your allegations:

1)"We(CK)believe Mr. Warman's verbal attacks on this company are unfair and illegal. We have so informed Mr.Warman, which may be why he stopped writing to us and our vendors."

hmm..."unfair and ILLEGAL".
    Do the people that you are harassing and putting out of business with your patent know that your actions are unfair and illegal?
    They also stated that you've stopped writing to them and their vendors, is that true?

Funny...'cause you make it sound like that you're still actively pursuing CK.

2)"(Our)attorneys have further explained to Mr. Warman that this company has "intervening rights" because our product was designed and sold before Mr. Warman obtained his reissue patent."

"reissue patent"? You never mentioned that your patent was REISSUED. Perhaps, you found out about the potential of selling your bass instrument protector as a PDA screen protector. You applied for a REISSUED patent... was it in 1998? Which according to CK was AFTER their product.

Just a few questions...for now.

[This message has been edited by Inventorb (edited 06-20-2000).]
    Well, I tried to stay away, but couldn't resist.

No Bill, the re-issue was formally filed in 1994, around the same time as Concept Kitchen. Below is a screen shot of the IBM "Intellectual Property" page detailing your patent.

In addition, I don't think that CK is "on the bottom of the curve". I see more screen protectors from them than any other company. In fact, until you so pleasantly made yourself known here, I never would have known of VSPS, the rip-off screen protector company.

In addition, you have made it clear that there are no final court decisions in any of these cases since you mentioned "when I take them to court they will see." So, as of yet, you don't have a legal "leg to stand on". So quite harassing legitimate companies!

[This message has been edited by Hawkeye (edited 06-13-2000).]
    Just to follow-up on Hawkeye's great research, here are the direct urls to access the detailed patent information and images.

Isn't it interesting that for all of his crowing about his patent, it's taken this long to actually get the information before us! Thanks Hawkeye!

Patent Details:
    http://www.patents.ibm.com/details?&...5318__&s_all=1

Patent Images:
    http://www.patents.ibm.com/cgi-bin/v...d/USRE035318__