Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    "Easy Peel Reply:

Whatssssssssss Upppppppppppppppppp

Bill"

what is this? are you infringing on budweiser's patented whats up advertisement slogan?
    Originally posted by Pokinatcha Punk:
    "Easy Peel Reply:

Whatssssssssss Upppppppppppppppppp

Bill"

what is this? are you infringing on budweiser's patented whats up advertisement slogan?
    Please feel free to have Budweiser contact me.
    My observations thus far:

1) I've kept abreast with this discussion since day one and it has been one of the most entertaining things I have ever seen.

2) 100% of the entertainment value is at the expense of "Billy Boy", as someone has affectionately put it. Trust me, Bill, your stupidity has provided me with countless hours of entertainment and that, I thank you.

3) As for EasyPeel, I am truly sorry for your falling victim to Mr. Warman's tactics. I was just about to head on over to Staples to buy some Window Decals to make my own screen protectors, but I've decided to contact EasyPeel and order some static film that will be, by coincidence only, the exact size as my Visor's screen.

4) Melissa (aka Mr. Warman's alter-ego), your posts are a waste of time. Just quit. We all know that you are either Mr. Warman or someone associated with him.

[This message has been edited by JHromadka (edited 06-07-2000).]
    I just contacted mom, grandma, and a few of my aunts and warned them to be careful about how they use that clear plastic wrap they all keep in their kitchen cabinets...

Anyway, in all seriousness, why are we still pursuing this? We all have our opinions and are entitiled to them (God bless the USA) but we're getting nowhere with this. It's clear that Mr. Warman is not going to address the initial questions about his product (what it is, what makes it different/better than the others, etc). I say let it die and just ignore him (it works on my kids!). Eventually, he will go away and we can all get back to our first love - the Visor (with or without screen protectors).

I must admit, 200+ posts spanning 6 pages is a bit much when you consider the topic.

------------------
    MarkEagle - Ice is nice!
    [quote]Originally posted by Gameboy70:
    [b]
    Originally posted by bandersnatch:
    Dear me, now I'm all confused! I thought he didn't want people selling secondhand Write-Rites on Ebay because he DIDN'T get royalties!!! Is he saying he wants them TWICE?
    Mr. Warman doesn't appear to get royalties on WriteRights.

Ouch, Gameboy, you wound me to the quick...must have missed my smiley ;-)

Nhatman: ROFLOL

[This message has been edited by bandersnatch (edited 06-06-2000).]
    Originally posted by Nhatman:
    My observations thus far:

1) I've kept abreast with this discussion since day one and it has been one of the most entertaining things I have ever seen.

2) 100% of the entertainment value is at the expense of "Billy Boy", as someone has affectionately put it. Trust me, Bill, your stupidity has provided me with countless hours of entertainment and that, I thank you.

3) As for EasyPeel, I am truly sorry for your falling victim to Mr. Warman's tactics. I was just about to head on over to Staples to buy some Window Decals to make my own screen protectors, but I've decided to contact EasyPeel and order some static film that will be, by coincidence only, the exact size as my Visor's screen.

4) Melissa (aka Mr. Warman's alter-ego), your posts are a waste of time. Just quit. We all know that you are either Mr. Warman or someone associated with him. For a minute, I thought you did exist and that you could be his daughter, but then I realized that that was impossible; who in the world would marry Mr. Warman, let alone, mate with him?

[This message has been edited by Inventorb (edited 06-20-2000).]
    Originally posted by MarkEagle:
    I just contacted mom, grandma, and a few of my aunts and warned them to be careful about how they use that clear plastic wrap they all keep in their kitchen cabinets...

Anyway, in all seriousness, why are we still pursuing this? We all have our opinions and are entitiled to them (God bless the USA) but we're getting nowhere with this. It's clear that Mr. Warman is not going to address the initial questions about his product (what it is, what makes it different/better than the others, etc). I say let it die and just ignore him (it works on my kids!). Eventually, he will go away and we can all get back to our first love - the Visor (with or without screen protectors).

I must admit, 200+ posts spanning 6 pages is a bit much when you consider the topic.

Mark:
    I will teach you. My consultation fee is $750.00 per hour.
    Thank You
    Bill
    [quote]Originally posted by bandersnatch:
    [b]
    Originally posted by Gameboy70:
    Originally posted by bandersnatch:
    Dear me, now I'm all confused! I thought he didn't want people selling secondhand Write-Rites on Ebay because he DIDN'T get royalties!!! Is he saying he wants them TWICE?
    Mr. Warman doesn't appear to get royalties on WriteRights.

Ouch, Gameboy, you wound me to the quick...must have missed my smiley ;-)

Nhatman: ROFLOL

[This message has been edited by bandersnatch (edited 06-06-2000).]
    I will never collect a royalty twice. This is against the federal laws of this nation. I do
    abide by these rules.
    Bill
    I hate quoting myself but...

Originally posted by parb33:
    Billy Boy:

If it's any consolation, I feel really sorry for you. Really.

------------------
    Raphael
    Originally posted by Inventorb:
    Picking on a (15) fifteen year old what a low life.
    Thank You
    Bill
    But picking on a small company like Easy Peel makes you really, really cool, right??

And who's this "impostor out there?" (spelling corrected) Someone who's not a Visor user but plays one on TV? An alien disguised as a minor league ballplayer (X-Files a few weeks ago )

It must've been easy to contact the FBI. They're the 2 guys in the sedan in front of your house.

Crazy, crazy world.

[This message has been edited by PaulD (edited 06-07-2000).]
    The pleasure is all mine.

I have enjoyed ... Picking on a (15) fifteen year old what a low life.
    Thank You
    Bill
    Funny when you take things like that. But then again, you've taken comments from this board and only included what you wanted on your site.

The nerve eh bill? Some people just find these 15 year olds and teach them such horrible things!
    Warman,

I will say this: you truly disgust me. I don't usually get personal in posts, but I will say this: You get off on arguements of which you are at the center. You either manipulate young girls or you play them. You couldn't compose a complete sentence to save your life. You are a bully, persecuting small companies with a lame patent. You tell people they should have better things to do than pick on you, and yet you try to put legitimate companies out of business for your own gain.

This thread was fun at first. I just thought you were an everyday jerk. However, I think we have all come to the understanding that you are truly mentally disturbed. Anyone who has read any combination of your posts can see that.

I, for one, ask the administrators of this board to ban you from this site. I know that I haven't always been too nice in my posts, I'm even getting personal in this one. However, you are here for one reason - to stir up trouble. I hope you end up in jail for the tactics you use. BTW, I would welcome a call from the FBI or any other legal agency so that I can bring to light what sort of person you are. You are a waste.

Your legal team must have no morals if they are willing to fight for such a dishonest cause. I'm not hiding behind these statements, either. You are welcome to e-mail me with whatever BS you want. My e-mail is on record here. You are a fool if you are willingly getting this many people against you. I can't wait until the tables are turned and you are being sued up and down and there's nothing you can do. Until that day, we all support the boycott of you and your lame patent.

I would also like to say that I fully support EasyPeel in whatever efforts they may make to fight you.

[This message has been edited by Hawkeye (edited 06-07-2000).]

[This message has been edited by JHromadka (edited 06-07-2000).]
    Gee whiz kids,
    I leave the room for just a minute and look at what you get up to! You kids make up right now or nobody gets any pudding after lunch!
    BobbyMike

(I have just spent God knows how long going over these postings and I must thank you all for making me glad I kin read! Ahh... the humanity of it all!)
    uh....is it me or does Warman sound kinda stranger than usual...?

Whatever that's holding his reality together may be starting to become unglued.

Imposter? Contacting the FBI? Bud quotes? Virgin eyes and ears?

Either he's using this to evade inquiries (which by the way is funny as hell), or he has blown some sort of fuse....

This is starting to get weird...

------------------
    KAY
    ++ the system wiped out my LONG response to earlier comments ++

[This message has been edited by VoxDei (edited 06-07-2000).]
    Hello all,

I've just busied myself with reading the entire thread (I know, "Melissa", that it's not very productive). I just bumped into it due to a post in a WinCE group. They're laughing their heads off too.

I just registered to make this single post,
    but I could not withstand the urge to give
    my view on this matter.

1)The invention
    I agree with the lot of that our "Inventor" here hasn't made much of an invention.
    Cutting (adhesive) plastic to pieces to serve as a screenprotector is indeed something that even kids come up with.
    On the other hand, I give him a leg to stand on by means of this "tab" he has on his protectors. Although this is a logical addition, it adds something of value to the "piece of plastic". It is a "stylish" solution for removal of the protector, other than just cutting it too large.
    OK, so far, he has indeed made something more useful than the plain piece of vinyl.

2)The patent
    Although practical, it is impossible for me to understand that a patent would be granted for something like this. This, of course, is only partly our "Inventor"'s fault.

3)His use of the patent
    I agree with another poster that our dear "Inventor" probably sleeps with it and uses it as a weapon against any "attack". His use of the patent is completely unethical. It is clear to me, and to many other people here that this man indeed is <only> in it for the money. Bad attitude. Is he really convinced that his idea is so dramatically unique? Poor guy. I'd say that that's his problem, but that's not true. Apparently he's backed by some laws that should be no more...

4)His posts
    To me it is clear that this man has at least
    some form of mental disorder. He's obsessed with his patent and starts getting angry at anyone who dares cut plastic to pieces, in fear that they might be stealing his "intellectual property".
    As was previously noticed, he does not give clear replies to simple questions (YES or NO-questions are fairly easy) and never hits the mark.

5)His personality
    The closer I got to the end of the posts, the less I believe that our "Inventor" is indeed who he claims to be. I would not be surprised if he were just someone trying to fool all of us. If not, and he indeed is who he claims to be, and he has this "Melissa" convinced to get associated with him or his work, he is a sick man and definately needs some sort of treatment.

My 2 Eurocents,

Andy
    Belgium

P.S. For those not having noticed it yet:
    "Inventor" is used sarcastically

P.P.S Don't hit me if I made some mistakes in my English, but I don't have a dictionary at hand.
    Their is an impostor out their and I
    have contacted the FBI and a reporter in
    regards to this matter. This is the reason I
    have responded accordingly.

Bill
    Is it a crime to not be who you say you are on a bulletin board? Are YOU an imposter InventorB? InventorB is probably not even your real name.

Scott Olendorf
    Astronaut
    Brain surgeon
    Inventor

p.s. My consultation fee is $751 an hour

[This message has been edited by olendorf (edited 06-07-2000).]
    Is it a crime to not be who you say you are on a bulletin board?
    Well, I'm sure it depends, but I would actually say that, yes, it is illegal to pose as someone else on a public bulletin board. This could be construed as misrepresentation of even slander, I suppose.

I'm not sure what InventorB meant by that, though. Are there posts on here that claim to be made by him that are not? And what does contacting the press have to do with that?
    While doing some research, I came across an excellent resource:

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/links..._resources.htm

This page lists several different consumer groups, as well as local and federal agencies where one can file formal complaints regarding the practices, services, or goods a company provides.
    Wow, I must say that this thread has generated a lot of publicity! I've read abt this thread on 2 seperate accounts, one in the forum of Silicon Horizon (www.siliconhorizon.com), and one in PDABuzz (www.pdabuzz.com). This is getting interesting.

One stupid qn: when he signs off as Bill Warman Inventor, how does the "Inventor" part comes into play as part of his name?