Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    Who would've thought that a thread on screen protectors would reach 200 posts!
    Is this the record for VC thread activity? It is, by far, the longest one since I've been on board.

Visor recieved log got like 800 or somehting posts.
    Originally posted by KennethAaron425:
    hmmm...Melissa's Screen Protectors, 210 N. 86th St. Mesa, AZ 85207

Melissa "olddog", I thought you're from CA? Why did you gave the address above to people who wanted a refund?

That's the some city and state, Mr. Warman is based.

I thought you make all the screen protectors yourself, shouldn't returns go to you?
    You have no idea what my license agreement with Mr. Warman says, and Mr. Warman is
    the expert in this field and any returns or complaints have to go through him for his
    expertise.
    Originally posted by olddog:
    You have no idea what my license agreement with Mr. Warman says, and Mr. Warman is
    the expert in this field and any returns or complaints have to go through him for his
    expertise.
    LOL, you lie like a rug, that post like Mr.Warman's made no sense. It is obvious to me you two are the same people.

[This message has been edited by DTD (edited 06-06-2000).]

Originally posted by mchlwise:
    I have received confirmation from EasyPeel that the link they posted to Warman's site is because of his threats. In fact, the site was apparently shut down for a short time because of his claims of "patent infringement" until the link was posted.

That man is dispicable. Talk about an abuse of the system through legal threats. He attempted to put out of business a company who makes something that has nothing to do with PDAs or screen protectors, and nothing to do with his patent.

Maybe we can call the State Bar in whatever state Mr. Warman's attorney is and file a complaint.
    Subject:
    Your Easy Peel Film order

Weíre sorry but we can not ship your order of Easy Peel Film. All orders specifying PDA that we didnít ship before June 5th will be discarded. It has been brought to our attention that selling transparent film for the purpose of protecting a screen of any electronic device is a violation of patent law since there is a patent protecting that use. Therefore we canít knowingly sell film as a screen protector. Our site was actually shut down because of the allegation. Its back, but we are selling static film for the purpose of making your stickers easily removable only. There are other sites that do offer screen protectors such as www.vsps.com.

Terribly sorry for any inconvenience.

Chris www.EasyPeel.com
    Originally posted by DTD:
    expertise.
    LOL, you lie like a rug, that post like Mr.Warman's made no sense. It is obvious to me you two are the same people.

You wouldn't understand it anyway because in my opinion you are an *****! For the final time I am not Mr. Warman!
    Mr. Warman:

Once again, you did NOT answer my question. Instead, you took another persons comment, without permission, I'm sure, and posted it without any context.

Just for fun, I'll ask my question again. Mainly just to see what idiotic quote you'll share with us.

---------

How is EasyPeel's Static-Sticker product infringing on YOUR patent? Please explain your logic.

---------

This is the last straw. EasyPeel has NOTHING to do with your Patent WHAT-SO-EVER. You are now just an arrogant, mean-spirited old man. I'm going to do everything I can to make your local and state governments aware of your practices.

Chris is completely irrelevant to your cause and your product. What you have done is bully him into thinking that he is infringing on your patent, which he is not. Anyone, lawyer or not, can see that.

OldDog, I do not know who you are, and as far as I know, you are a completely nice, intelligent young person. Unfortunately, you're now associated with a VERY unethical business person. This DOES make you look bad as well. I strongly suggest you say good bye to Mr. Warman and his products. If there is ever to be a lawsuit brought up against this guy (god willing) you will only be a part of that.

And for everyone else, if you want to try Chris's product DO...just don't mention screen protection in the email...just to make it easy on Chris...who is clearly a victim.

And if anyone finds web sites that we may use to contact local government officials in his area, pelase share them with the list so we all may be heard. (Remember to abide by the list rules...no email address!)

I'm about to do some research on who to contact regarding questionable patents...I'll post info ASAP.
    Originally posted by Inventorb:
    Subject:
    Your Easy Peel Film order

Weíre sorry but we can not ship your order of Easy Peel Film. All orders specifying PDA that we didnít ship before June 5th will be discarded. It has been brought to our attention that selling transparent film for the purpose of protecting a screen of any electronic device is a violation of patent law since there is a patent protecting that use. Therefore we canít knowingly sell film as a screen protector. Our site was actually shut down because of the allegation. Its back, but we are selling static film for the purpose of making your stickers easily removable only. There are other sites that do offer screen protectors such as www.vsps.com.

Terribly sorry for any inconvenience.

Chris www.EasyPeel.com
    In your daily life, do people often look at you after you've spoken as though you've just dropped down from another planet? Have you ever wondered why, "Melissa?"

Originally posted by homer:
    Mr. Warman:

Once again, you did NOT answer my question. Instead, you took another persons comment, without permission, I'm sure, and posted it without any context.

Just for fun, I'll ask my question again. Mainly just to see what idiotic quote you'll share with us.

---------

How is EasyPeel's Static-Sticker product infringing on YOUR patent? Please explain your logic.

---------

This is the last straw. EasyPeel has NOTHING to do with your Patent WHAT-SO-EVER. You are now just an arrogant, mean-spirited old man. I'm going to do everything I can to make your local and state governments aware of your practices.

Chris is completely irrelevant to your cause and your product. What you have done is bully him into thinking that he is infringing on your patent, which he is not. Anyone, lawyer or not, can see that.

OldDog, I do not know who you are, and as far as I know, you are a completely nice, intelligent young person. Unfortunately, you're now associated with a VERY unethical business person. This DOES make you look bad as well. I strongly suggest you say good bye to Mr. Warman and his products. If there is ever to be a lawsuit brought up against this guy (god willing) you will only be a part of that.

And for everyone else, if you want to try Chris's product DO...just don't mention screen protection in the email...just to make it easy on Chris...who is clearly a victim.

And if anyone finds web sites that we may use to contact local government officials in his area, pelase share them with the list so we all may be heard. (Remember to abide by the list rules...no email address!)

I'm about to do some research on who to contact regarding questionable patents...I'll post info ASAP.
    Easy Peel Reply:

Whatssssssssss Upppppppppppppppppp

Bill
    Ya know, I just re-read the quote that Fisherman Bill posted and it clearly has nothing to do with him.

selling transparent film for the purpose of protecting a screen of any electronic device is a violation of patent law since there is a patent protecting that use.
    Mr. Bill: Chris is not in violation of your patent unless he infringes on the actual design of your product. He sells static stickers. They have nothing to do with your product. With your logic, I could purchase some window tinting from Wal-mart, and, should I be "smart enough" to stick it on my visor, you could sue the window tinting company.

Chris, if you are reading this thread, you have nothing to fear from this guy from a technical perspective. Granted, he can waste your money with futile lawsuits...which in all likelihood he will.

I'm glad that you've found a meaningful purpose in life, Bill: catching fish and abusing the american legal system. Truly, a role model for all of us.

Here's the whois information on "Melissa"'s site...

WHOIS information for screenprotector.com:

Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.

Organization: V.S.P.S
    address: 210 N. 86th St.
    Mesa, AZ 85207 US

Admin contact: Warman, Bill
    email: warman@USWEST.NET
    phone: 480 3802901
    fax: 480 9868449

Kinda looks familiar, eh? As in:

Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.
    Organization: V.S. Protective Shield
    address: 210 N. 86th St.
    Mesa, AZ 85207 US
    Admin contact: Warman, Bill
    email: warman@USWEST.NET
    phone: 480 3802901
    fax: 480 9868449

Wow! I just got it also! You don't make any sense either. You guys spend way to much time trying to get Mr. Warman mad at saying anything (which some are very stupid including yours) which apparently is not working. So just quit waisting your time! Like I said in my first message, if you guys would use the amount of energy that you are using towards Mr. Warman at work, you might actually be a productive worker.
    Bill:

Did you not get your morning pills today? Maybe one too many 6-packs out on the Bass-Tracker this afternoon? Too much sun?

Seriously, what the hell was that last post of yours supposed to mean? You quoted my entire post (like an *****) and then muttered some unintelligable words.

I don't want to question the intelligence of someone if they truly have a comprehension disorder. If you do, hey...I apologize.

If not, then a few quick word of advice:

1) when quoting messages online, do NOT quote the entire message. This is bad etiquette. No one likes bad etiquette.

2) When someone asks you a question, answer it. Simple concept. I do it every day. It isn't too hard. Really.

[This message has been edited by homer (edited 06-06-2000).]
    Ya know, I just re-read the quote that Fisherman Bill posted and it clearly has nothing to do with him.

Mr. Bill: Chris is not in violation of your patent unless he infringes on the actual design of your product. He sells static stickers. They have nothing to do with your product. With your logic, I could purchase some window tinting from Wal-mart, and, should I be "smart enough" to stick it on my visor, you could sue the window tinting company.

Chris, if you are reading this thread, you have nothing to fear from this guy from a technical perspective. Granted, he can waste your money with futile lawsuits...which in all likelihood he will.

I'm glad that you've found a meaningful purpose in life, Bill: catching fish and abusing the american legal system. Truly, a role model for all of us.
    If you need to know the legal issues behind Easy Peels removal. Please contact Chris
    ask him what role Laraine Ward In-house Counsel, Go2Net, Inc. Played in it.
    Bill:

Did you not get your morning pills today? Maybe one too many 6-packs out on the Bass-Tracker this afternoon? Too much sun?

Seriously, what the hell was that last post of yours supposed to mean? You quoted my entire post (like an *****) and then muttered some unintelligable words.

I don't want to question the intelligence of someone if they truly have a comprehension disorder. If you do, hey...I apologize.

If not, then a few quick word of advice:

1) when quoting messages online, do NOT quote the entire message. This is bad etiquette. No one likes bad etiquette.

2) When someone asks you a question, answer it. Simple concept. I do it every day. It isn't too hard. Really.

[This message has been edited by homer (edited 06-06-2000).]
    Hey Homer:
    Great advise! Please watch your language ("hell") I have virgin eyes and ears.
    Thank You
    Bill
    Mr. Warman:

Why can't you be man enough to answer questions directed to you? I am not going to bother Chris with your badgering. You clearly have bullied Chris, via your lawyer, into making a forced decision to:

1) Spend money fighting you and your piece of precious paper,

or

2) Let him win by default.

Since you have never said anything in relationship to Concept Kitchen's allegations, it is vividly clear that you only go after those that do not have the financial strength to combat your badgering.

In otherwords, your pick on the defenseless.

What a sad, sad existence.
    You know folks, I don't think we are reacting effectively to Mr. War-Man. It's obvious he has problems. Let's think a bit more though as to what would be a more effective defense against him. Just think a bit and I bet it will come to some of you.

Mike
    Mr. Warman:

Why can't you be man enough to answer questions directed to you? I am not going to bother Chris with your badgering. You clearly have bullied Chris, via your lawyer, into making a forced decision to:

1) Spend money fighting you and your piece of precious paper,

or

2) Let him win by default.

Since you have never said anything in relationship to Concept Kitchen's allegations, it is vividly clear that you only go after those that do not have the financial strength to combat your badgering.

In otherwords, your pick on the defenseless.

What a sad, sad existence.
    I look forward to the day I meet Dale Mc Adams face to face. I will tell him he is a direct infringer to my patent. And I believe the courts will also find him and his company
    (ConceptKitchen) as a willful infringer.

Enough Playing around with you guys and gals.

This is the way this its going to be.
    1. I will not go into detail on any of my legal strategies, regarding my patent.

2. I do not have to compare my products to anyone.

3. If I compared my product to an Infringers product. I would be comparing my own
    product again.
    4. I will talk about screen protection.
    5. If you ask me for a "idiotic quote" you will get it.

Thank You
    Bill Warman Inventor

[This message has been edited by Inventorb (edited 06-06-2000).]
    Billy Boy:

If it's any consolation, I feel really sorry for you. Really.

------------------
    Raphael
    Ok Bill. You won. I won't try asking you any questions regarding your "legal strategies" or ask you to compare your "idea" with the concept of clear plastic, as, obviously, you invented clear plastic.

It was fun. I've learned a lot.