1.    #1  
    Can someone please share with me this big secret???? I have tried several times with no success. I am not a web designer and cannot figure it out. Thank you!!!!!!!!
    The thread below has good info on how to get a picture in your profile box. You need the URL to a picture you want to use, or the URL to a smilie. I would post more detailed info, but I really don't know how any of this stuff works, I'm just very good at cutting and pasting

http://discussion.visorcentral.com/F...ML/000177.html

[This message has been edited by kamizuno (edited 07-12-2000).]
  3.    #3  
    Did it work???????????

Ok, how about now?

I'm getting closer!

It worked! Thank you sooooooooooo much!
    [This message has been edited by nikNga (edited 07-12-2000).]

Congrats nikNga, you got your image in!!! Once you get the proper info, it's not so hard to do. Anyway, glad I could help you out !
  5.    #5  
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate your help.
    Congratulations, looks good!
  7.    #7  
    Thanks so much!
    I notice this thread is being referred to for info on how to put a picture in to the profile box, please post any test posts to the link below, as test posts in non-test threads can be annoying to Visorcentral members who are looking for actual help and information. Also, the thread listed is where this picture stuff got started on Visorcentral, take a look to see some of the different pictures being used in one single thread. Thanks for reading my suggestion !!!

PS-I just realized that sometime in the future the thread below may be closed, please post tests in either an existing active test thread, or if one doesn't exist make your own in the Off Topic forum. Thank you very much!!!

http://discussion.visorcentral.com/F.../000207-4.html

[This message has been edited by kamizuno (edited 07-14-2000).]

[This message has been edited by kamizuno (edited 07-14-2000).]
    tst
    t2