1.    #1  
    Anyone ever successfully gotten a girlfriend/boyfriend by using their visor as a status symbol? I have i was wondering if there was anyone else...

------------------
    No my gf hated my visor
    I feel you man
    Are you talking to yourself?
  5.    #5  
    how could any girl hate a visor
    Strange... My wife wants me to buy her one so she can play solitaire on it (Pyramid). Expensive toy...
    Hmm.. interesting ..

"Buy a visor, get the girl"

heh

Joe
    Handspring might need to add to their "Visor is..." campaign:

Chick Magnet!

------------------
    MarkEagle - Ice is nice!
    Originally posted by b1lanceman:
    Anyone ever successfully gotten a girlfriend/boyfriend by using their visor as a status symbol? I have i was wondering if there was anyone else...

I think you are a minorty here, but hey, you found the right kind of woman (the one that appriciate your gadget(s))!!

My wife tolerates my gadgets and that it, she sometimes complains that I pay more attention to 'things with square screens' than to her

If your girlfriend has a Visor then you can have "geek sex".(X)

(X)From Walt Mossberg's The Mossberg Report, the Wall Street Journal,

" . . .when you wanted to exchange cards with someone, you'd just "squirt" your e-cards into each other's palmtop by pointing their infrared receivers at each other. This ritual, which I call "geek sex," is . . . possible with Palm's line of handhelds." http://ptech.wsj.com/archive/report-200006.html
    My wife can hardly wait until the next generation of Visors comes out so she can have my current one. Happiness is having a wife that loves gadgets as much as you do!

Did I mention she can program VCRs better than anyone I know?
    My wife tolerates my gadgets ... as long as I use it and I'm happy, she's ok with it. Like some others, though, she's the best when it comes to the VCR, and, as she reminds me everytime I get on VC, she's the one that figured out the picture in the signature thing.

------------------
    Built for comfort, not for speed...