1.    #1  
    Well after a long absence I have finally decided to come back, I doubt anyone remembers me though. The reason I left is i lost interest in the Visor after mine was stolen, and you all seemed to hate me for some reason Well this is my official return, i wont be exactly an Active poster, but I will be posting now and then.
    You mean all 3800+ members here hate you? Wow...that's a lot of enemies.
  3.    #3  
    They didn't exactly hate me, and I am sure all of them forgot about it by now. It was a long time ago, the board only had like 1500 members then.
    whyd they get pissed at ya?
  5.    #5  
    Um.....long story
    Well i have the time to read it
    Welcome back- did you get a new Visor?
    Michael
  8.    #8  
    No not yet, I am a student and money is hard to come by. I had to save up for the visor I had, then someone stole it. BTW anyone remember me when I was an active poster?
    I remember ya DevRay .. Welcome back.. hope u can get some money to buy yerself a new Visor and a stowaway keyboard for the next school semester..

Joe
  10.    #10  
    Hey, Cerulean. Man, even though I left I was paying attention to the "Better Screen Protectors", wild stuff was going on.
    Originally posted by D ev R ay 4Real:
    Hey, Cerulean. Man, even though I left I was paying attention to the "Better Screen Protectors", wild stuff was going on.
    Welcome Back! At least no one made a STOP sign with your picture in the middle!

12.    #12  
    Originally posted by VoxDei:
    Welcome Back! At least no one made a STOP sign with your picture in the middle!

Yeah I should take that as a good thing, eh?
    Originally posted by D ev R ay 4Real:
    No not yet, I am a student and money is hard to come by. I had to save up for the visor I had, then someone stole it. BTW anyone remember me when I was an active poster?
    Yep, I remember you!
  14.    #14  
    Cool, right now I am saving up for dsl, an upgrade from this lousy 56k. Then I am going to buy a visor.