1.    #1  
    Being a big Betty Boop fan I had to bring her home, imagine Betty + Treo!

Carrying the Treo is now only even cooler now that I can press the keys through the case.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I carry my Treo in a custom SpongeBob case. I think we women have far more choices than the men folk.

TreoBob
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Alli
    I carry my Treo in a custom SpongeBob case. I think we women have far more choices than the men folk.

TreoBob
    For sure. They would get plenty of stares carrying these cases.

**Come to think about it, I have a Sponge Bob case from my Samsung 600 days. **

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Funny thing. I have my 600 in the expensive Bellagio case, but I still carry it in the SpongeBob over the shoulder carrying pouch. Guess it's a girl thing. I don't go anywhere that someone doesn't stop me to ask where I got it. hehe!
  5.    #5  
    Ok, this must be a girly "bag" thing cuz I have the Bellagio too + a Cheetah print soft case with wrist scrap but I prefer my "Betty" case because of the shoulder scrap....SO convenient and easy to access the phone with it and the clear cover is great.

Have you seen the phone wraps yet? I stumbled on this stand at the Mall here in Maryland and had a Cheetah print put on my Treo and it is so nice. Another Treo pal had a picture of her dog imposed on hers at the same Mall and I bet someone could do a Sponge Bob too.....

Apparently those haven't made it to Alabackwards yet. Pity. I'd love to get mine wrapped!
  7.    #7  

im kinda sad my treo doesnt have a wrist strap so i can attach some kind of lanyard or cool flashing strap when the phone rings.
  9.    #9  
    Aloha,

One work around I found with the Bellagio case was that it has a snap over the top so I looped a lanyard around it. (Also kept my SD card from popping out). Weighed it down a little tho.

You can also check Ebay for cases that come with the straps. A good way to search there is under what type you would like; leather, character, etc.

You mean you don't like the standard black treo case? j/k
    http://www.firstadopter.com - where early adopters discuss great stuff first