1.    #1  
    No offence to the Visorcentral guys, but i think the best photo gallery from PC EXPO is here: http://www.go2mac.com/displaynews.cfm?newsid=6854

It's a common 'problem' people at work here do all the time. The digital camera can hold 71 pictures with one CF card and the person trying to document a problem comes back with 3 pictures (2 of which are blurry or too dark!) It takes me awhile to convince these people to SNAP AWAY! there's no development cost (like regular film cameras) and it takes 0 energy to delete unwanted pictures!

based on that, the above galleries show some interesting things unrelated to the visor, but the handful of visor pics are cool (CUE radio app ...what does the 'contact CUE' button in the lower right corner of the screen do!?!?)

AND! it has some nice pictures of the Sony PDA and some INTERESTING pictures of possible MemoryStick modules that Sony might be planning ( I KNOW...the term 'vapourware' is going to be brought up, but I wonder how this will differ from springboard modules. When the company that makes the PDA is also making the modules...quicker market time perhaps???)
    I've read many a post on this site stating that the memorystick is only memory. Hopefully Sony comes around and produces some of these coooooolll memorystick modules...

Hope you find it interesting....
    Its like trying to explain to ppl that there isn't any cost to sending email.:-)

Felipe
    Great pix! Thanks for the link.

While I don't think that Sony will release their PDA by the end of the year (a color unit with such a slim form factor, which is "subject to change," is going to take a lot of engineering), I do think the modules will follow soon afterward. Sony has a lot of capital and manufacturing resources that a startup like Handspring doesn't. One thing I'm looking forward to about the Memory Stick modules is that, in all likelihood, they'll interoperate with my Sony Vaio laptop. That'll be a hell of a lot more convenient for transferring data between the two products than Springboards or SD cards.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by Gameboy70:
    One thing I'm looking forward to about the Memory Stick modules is that, in all likelihood, they'll interoperate with my Sony Vaio laptop. That'll be a hell of a lot more convenient for transferring data between the two products than Springboards or SD cards.
    WOW! i didn't think of that! hmmm....this could be good....VERY good.
    Those pics are great! Thanks for the link!
    Great pics!! too bad they don't have some captions to let the viewers know what the heck they are looking at... including some release dates, if its just a prototype, etc.

Joe
    Speaking of the Memory Sticks working with your Vaio, did you see the pic of the ZIO! product. It looked like a small device that you plug the Memory Stick into and then the whole device plugs directly into a USB port! That means that we wouldn't have to have a Vaio to take advantage of the Memory Stick, just a USB port and the appropriate software and drivers for reading/writing the Memory Stick. Too cool!!

------------------
    What the Heck! It's what I want!
    Originally posted by Cerulean:
    Great pics!! too bad they don't have some captions to let the viewers know what the heck they are looking at... including some release dates, if its just a prototype, etc.
    Ditto.