1.    #1  
    Ok, so maybe this isn't the best place to post this, but it definitely is off topic. I upgraded to a Visor Deluxe and am not in need of my paper planner products anymore. I have a bunch of classic sized and compact sized items on ebay right now. If you or know someone who carries a Franklin Planner, check this out. This stuff is going to go cheap! Go to: http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...sort=2&rows=25 and check them out. If that doesn't work, go to www.ebay.com and do a search under seller. My ID is nikNga. Thanks!

You should probably move this thread to the Buy/Sell/Exchange Forum.

[This message has been edited by Petro (edited 07-05-2000).]
    Does bring up a good point though...I was in a Franklin store this weekend looking at the pda stuff and I am really confused. Why would anyone need to combine a pda with the paper planning stuff? Guess Franklin needs to ease folks into the techno approach...

------------------
    "It's NOT a tumor!"
  4.    #4  
    I was afraid to put it there because it isn't Visor related.

I don't understand why people would have to combine the two either. I think it's a waste but they see the trend and they know that PDA's could eventually put them under if they don't make you think you need both. Just my opinion.