1. mc9
    Congratulations!

Well, I hope you got her a Visor... maybe a blue one?!

All the best,

mc9
    Yes, congratulations!!! I wish the both of you all the best for the rest of your lives.

I do have a question though...

What was that document that you both signed? A marriage license or contract? It looked like a contract.

Again all my best,

Craig

------------------
    -----------------------
    Have Visor Will Travel!
    Congratulations!

Did I notice correctly that you wear wedding rings on your *right* hands? Is that the custom in The Netherlands? Here in the US, it is customary to wear them on the left.

Best Wishes for a long and happy life together!
  4.    #5  
    Originally posted by visor empowered:
    I do have a question though...

What was that document that you both signed? A marriage license or contract? It looked like a contract.
    The Document is the mariage act, an official paper for the local gouvernement...

And the hand of the rings.... I think it's a matter of religion, protestants wear the rings on one hand and catholics on the other.... however we are neither and went for the right hand...
    But then I discovered that everytime I shake somebodies hand (for some weird reason I seen to do that a lot lately ) it hurd my pink... so I changed the ring to my left hand....it even fits better

My wife (it still sounds a bit strange...) doesn't have or want a visor...trust me I tried, but she has some weird kind kind of technophobia. well, you can't win them all...