1.    #1  
    I'm used to this UBB format from other boards, but I am stymied as to why people are so fanatical about cutting and pasteing previous posts in threads. It is certainly helpful if it is a long thread with many questions, but many times it is on a 1 reply thread. Whatzup with that?

------------------
    My "Blue" is new....
    MIKE STH wrote:
    "I'm used to this UBB format from other boards, but I am stymied as to why people are so fanatical about cutting and pasteing previous posts in threads. It is certainly helpful if it is a long thread with many questions, but many times it is on a 1 reply thread. Whatzup with that? "
    My guess it so people don't have to look up what they wrote.
    MIKE STH also wrote:
    "My "Blue" is new...."
    Hey, so is mine!
    Michael Walters
  3.    #3  
    There's always a comedian!

------------------
    My "Blue" is new....
    Hey Mikey! He likes it!
    I am trapped up here in the frozen North but went to school in Houston at R. E. Lee HS. I am always looking for a good laugh. Thanks for having a sense of humor.
    PS I don't know why other people cut & paste, I do it because I CAN!
  5.    #5  
    I was tempted to fall to the "Darkside" and cut and past your reply here but I won't! ~ I refuse to go over

Went to Clear Lake many moons ago...(many, MANY moons)

------------------
    My "Blue" is new....
    Hi Mike & Mike,

Sometimes I find unnecessary "cut & paste" annoying, too. I suspect that some people always use the "Reply w/ Quote" icon instead of using big "post Reply" button.