1.    #1  
    I have a diamond rio mp3 player and i was wondering if anyone knows any good websites to get cheap smart media cards. The cheapest i have seen for a 32 meg card is $77. Any help with this non-palm os subject would be great.

Mitch
    JGreenf105@aol.com
    About the best could find is from Buy.com. Their price for an Olympus 32MB SmartMedia card is $72.95 right now (but isn't in stock as I write this):

http://www.buy.com/comp/product.asp?sku=10215783

I don't think you'll find anyone selling for under $70 on a 32MB card until sometime next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by pilot1000user
    I have a diamond rio mp3 player and i was wondering if anyone knows any good websites to get cheap smart media cards. The cheapest i have seen for a 32 meg card is $77. Any help with this non-palm os subject would be great.

Mitch
    JGreenf105@aol.com
    Why are you still using smart media cards? Anyways, you can get a 512mb SD card for $30 after rebates! Go get yourself one! btw pilot, where ya been?
    $70 for a 32MB card...

WOW!!!!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    Hey!

I am actually no longer using a treo..haven't been since teh 270...moved to a sony clie ux50 and now i have not really been using a PDA for a year or so....so it goes...been needing my computer too much so i use my 12" powerbook all the time...
    Quote Originally Posted by pilot1000user
    Hey!

I am actually no longer using a treo..haven't been since teh 270...moved to a sony clie ux50 and now i have not really been using a PDA for a year or so....so it goes...been needing my computer too much so i use my 12" powerbook all the time...
    I'll tell you, I didn't think you would respond. Figured you were long gone! So, when was the last time you visited this forum? Nice Mac. I got a PB 17 last April and I've enjoyed it, yet still learning.
    now may be a good time to look at an iPod.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    i have a 128MB SM card...it was supposed to be the replacement to the CF however it didnt pan out (kinda like laser disc)...then came MMC..and then SD with better speeds and such...
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    i have a 128MB SM card...it was supposed to be the replacement to the CF however it didnt pan out (kinda like laser disc)...then came MMC..and then SD with better speeds and such...
    Well I'd hold on to that! Since the 32mb is $70, your 128 may be worth $250!!!!! I'll buy it from you for $150. Let me know.
    Jees...talk about reviving OOOLD threads!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    holy crow i didnt notice the dates until now
    dates...I like figs
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    dates...I like figs
    aren't those big raisens? naasssttttyyy! add throwup smilie here but don't know how
    If you want nostalgia, watch TV Land.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836