How do you keep your PDA from falling out of your shirt pocket when you bend down to pick up something?
    Top Ten Ways to keep your Visor from slipping out of your shirt pocket when bending over:

10. Use crazy glue over pocket opening.

9. Vecro stitching.

8. Stuff the pocket with packing peanuts.

7. Never bend over, only bend upwards.

6. Tie the Visor to your nipple ring (nipple ring owners only).

5. Two words: Ziplock pockets!

4. Wear your shirts inside out.

3. Place a superconducting magnet inside your chest (warning: may cause data and/or hair loss).

2. Perform the American pledge of Allegiance over and over throughout the day, thereby assuring your hand is always over your pocket.

And the number one way to keep your Visor from slipping out of your shirt pocket when bending over is:

1. Don't put it in there in the first place.

Sorry, but I couldn't resist the temptation...
    I keep mine in my pants pocket. The screen cover I feel is durable enough to handle an accidental bump, so in there it stays. If I left it in a shirt pocket I would most surely drop it if I didn't die first from everyone ragging on me.
    I's wonderin' if Zippy's ancient words of wisdom were still valid?
    Some 3-0 silk sutures to sew it to your skin always works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    Some 3-0 silk sutures to sew it to your skin always works.
    Aargh, a practical solution until you have to do a hard reset.

Methinks a solution which includes them newfangled disolvable sutures might be workable.

Avast, it's a cryin' shame our ship's doctor didn't have sutures when the croc got me hand.
    Actually Zippy #2 is almost what I do - I carry it in my shirt pocket quite a bit, and almost as a reflex now I put my hand over my pocket when bending over. ESPECIALLY when in the bathroom! eGrips helps reduce slippage, but it'll still go out if you bend way over and aren't doing the pledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by wood
    How do you keep your PDA from falling out of your shirt pocket when you bend down to pick up something?
    The same way I always used to keep my tie out of the food at the Food Service . . . . . as I started to bend over, my right hand automatically went to keep the tie back . . . . just became an instinct.

It is the same now with my "Treo Pat Down" whenever I get up from a chair, leave a room or leave a building . . . . . . I pat my right side to make sure my horizontal belt clip case is still attached to my belt and that the Treo is still inside it !!

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 09/17/2005 at 08:18 PM.
    there must be 60 or 70 different cases and holsters for the phone- many on this site. Why oh why would u keep it in your SHIRT pocket

Ok - so where is the "My treo make my shirt to heavy" thread .... I can't wait
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    .... Ok - so where is the "My treo make my shirt to heavy" thread .... I can't wait
    Arrgh B-lad, I was certain some seadog was going to be makin' fun of me puffy shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nHook
    Arrgh B-lad, I was certain some seadog was going to be makin' fun of me puffy shirt

We can't do that, It's the don't ask don't tell policy...