1.    #1  
    So what's up with the Vx (8mb version of the V) and IIIxx (?) ?
    where did you hear about a IIIxx? The new Vx, from what I hear, is the same as the V, only with the additional memory. Let me know if you know anything about a IIIxx.

hawk
    Aaaaaa, memories
    wow
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Hey, I had a IIIx. That was about 6 PDAs ago.
    Pilot 1000>Palm Pilot>Palm IIIx>Visor Prism>Toshiba e310>Toshiba e740>PPC-6700>Treo 700wx
    <a href="http://www.xianfox.com">xianfox.com</a>
    I've got a IIIx too ;-)
    Wish they'd put a phone into one of these - imagine being able to connect to the internet through the ether at dialup speeds from anywhere!

The new Cassiopeias are tempting. If Palm doesn't get their act together, they'll be dead in a year.
    Last edited by skfny; 07/20/2007 at 03:37 PM.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    if Apple can ever learn how to do text entry, I may be tempted to go get myself a NEwton. (I wish they'd just put a real keyboard on that thing, though ...)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    if Apple can ever learn how to do text entry, I may be tempted to go get myself a NEwton. (I wish they'd just put a real keyboard on that thing, though ...)

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    jeez -- that's not bad mon frère -- I really like the way they integrated the keyboard and the aqua blue plastic --

but it seems kinda of a ripoff of the Palm Foleo, doesn't it ?? --- when is Apple going to start developing some original ideas...
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    A rip off of the Foleo??? Dude, that's the Apple eMate, released by Apple in March of 1997, discontinued along with the Newtons in 1998.
    Pilot 1000>Palm Pilot>Palm IIIx>Visor Prism>Toshiba e310>Toshiba e740>PPC-6700>Treo 700wx
    <a href="http://www.xianfox.com">xianfox.com</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by Xianfox View Post
    A rip off of the Foleo??? Dude, that's the Apple eMate, released by Apple in March of 1997, discontinued along with the Newtons in 1998.
    Hi Xianfox !!

You missed the dripping sarcasm from Barye's keystrokes. . . . .

Cheers, Perry.

Hey Shop,

Where were you and what were you doing to have run across this thread!
    I just clicked on the "Last" page link in the OT forum to see what was back there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Hi Xianfox !!

You missed the dripping sarcasm from Barye's keystrokes. . . . .

Cheers, Perry.

thanks Perry...

(sheepishly, I confess sometimes that's not all that drips from my keystrokes)

(BTW -- since the authorities have insisted that I stop practicing medicine without a license, I was rather reluctant to mention to Xianfox that I have heard that taking a One A Day ® brand vitamin tablet can do wonders for someone with a congental irony deficiency...)
    Last edited by BARYE; 07/23/2007 at 02:10 AM.
    ~groan~