1.    #1  
    is this on topic?...

GO BENGALS!!

See, they are like the Treo...they came out of nowhere to become the most exciting thing in their field. What do you think?
    How can you be on topic in Off Topic?

And no. Despite being a former Ohioan.....no. GO SAINTS!
    It was originally in the Treo 600 Hardware forum.

Besides, as far as football teams go, Pats rock.
    Kurt...how can you justify living in Texas and supporting a yankee team????? I am aghast!
    I'm a Connecticut native. And, might I add, though it's purely semantics, the visceral reaction to "Yankee" is so strong that I must insist you not use it to describe a Boston team!
    Originally posted by thegasguru
    is this on topic?...

GO BENGALS!!

See, they are like the Treo...they came out of nowhere to become the most exciting thing in their field. What do you think?
    um... DO NOT, GO, Bengals

seriously, I will root for them if they end up winning the North. Otherwise, they, like the Steelers, are my mortal enemy.

It is hard not to root for them though, Marvin has done a GREAT job up there and you guys should be really tickled that you finally have a seriously bright future! Good luck this week at St. Louis
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    I'm a Connecticut native. And, might I add, though it's purely semantics, the visceral reaction to "Yankee" is so strong that I must insist you not use it to describe a Boston team!
    Amen. YANKEES SUCK! sorry, had to do it. On a bright note maybe the O's will be a contender, two free agents down, two more to go! I just wish we could pick up some quality pitchers instead of all the hot bats!