1.    #1  
    Hi! People!

I just want to wish you all a HAPPY thanks Giving day!

May you all spend a happy happy happy day/night/dinner among your loved ones!

Sincerely...

Genevy.
    Hey Genenvy,

I agree that Thanksgiving greetings are in order today, but I am curious. If I recall correctly, you are a college student. Are they offering a major in SPAM, cause your posts seem to all feature subject lines that misdirect. It's just like opening my mailbox. Cases in point: "SD Treo 600-Do not read-" and this one "Look! Treo for free!?. You are even starting to add the extra punctuation marks that give it that authentic SPAM look. PLEASE, don't put my email address on a list for extra credit.

Have a Great Thanksgiving!
    is this Turkey Spam?
    Genenvy's deceptive message titles have just landed him on my ignore list. If those messages are bothering any of you, I suggest that you do the same.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by rekadau
    Hey Genenvy,

I agree that Thanksgiving greetings are in order today, but I am curious. If I recall correctly, you are a college student. Are they offering a major in SPAM, cause your posts seem to all feature subject lines that misdirect. It's just like opening my mailbox. Cases in point: "SD Treo 600-Do not read-" and this one "Look! Treo for free!?. You are even starting to add the extra punctuation marks that give it that authentic SPAM look. PLEASE, don't put my email address on a list for extra credit.

Have a Great Thanksgiving!

Yup! I'm a college student...lol...major in SPAM!

Derek985....he put me on his ignore list...geez...I guess some people can't take a joke....

Turkey SPAM!

Well, I thought it'd be funny...I bet a lot of people looked at the post and thought...FREE TREO!!! NO WAY!!! WHERE!!!! LOL...HAPPY THANKS GIVING TO YOU ALL!!!!