View Poll Results: Which name do you like best?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Joe Coffee (Company)

    2 9.52%
  • The Bean Bar (Coffee Co.)

    4 19.05%
  • Coffee Werks

    8 38.10%
  • The Bean Scene (Coffee Co.)

    7 33.33%
  • Javalish Coffee

    0 0%
  • your suggestions

    0 0%
  • your thoughts

    0 0%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 116
  1. #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    It's always nice at the beginning of the year. The kids are excited, so they get up and ready on their own. In two weeks, it'll be a battle.

    It'd be nice if you picked up donuts on the way...I'm starving!
    Really? My son wasn't really looking forward to it until he found out most of his friends were in his class. And then he sat down and played with them like I wasn't even there. He's in preschool so I guess it's a little different.

    Any particular kind?
    I'm back!
  2. #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Wow, and I thought the 29th was bad. . . .
    Yeah, I think it's a little on the early side.

    Some of the other districts down here started on Monday.

    When I was a kid, I remember starting the week before or the week of Labor Day.
    I'm back!
  3. #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Yeah, I think it's a little on the early side.

    Some of the other districts down here started on Monday.

    When I was a kid, I remember starting the week before or the week of Labor Day.

    always HATED summers end -- (never wanted to go back...)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  4. #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Thanks James!

    Where have you been??
    I been in the MBR for 3 weeks. Its finished now. Heres som pics http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mrjame...=/2371&.src=ph
  5. #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Really? My son wasn't really looking forward to it until he found out most of his friends were in his class. And then he sat down and played with them like I wasn't even there. He's in preschool so I guess it's a little different.

    Any particular kind?
    Well, my daughter has tons of friends and participates in everything imaginable, so she'll be into it for a few weeks. My son has Asperger's Syndrome, so he's just excited about getting to meet other kids like himself. That will wear off by Friday.

    All they have here is Krispy Kreme. I'm from the north, so I'm a die hard Dunkin' Donuts fan.

    Perry...it IS too early for the kids to go back. But they get out mid-May, so I guess it works out. I was ready for the peace and quiet...
  6. #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I been in the MBR for 3 weeks. Its finished now. Heres som pics http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mrjame...=/2371&.src=ph
    Very niiice! Are you doing it all yourself?

    I hope that's not ALL you're doing in the MBR
  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Very niiice! Are you doing it all yourself?

    I hope that's not ALL you're doing in the MBR
    Yes I love doing that stuff (uhhh,,,cosmetic work) Now I'm getting ready to start on a bed for the youngest baby. I built the middle baby a bed last fall. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mrjame.../ph//my_photos now her little sis has grown out of the crib.
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel appleford
    The Bean Bar is terrible

    Worst coffee I had ever had, and I'm not one to complain. I found a small worm floating around and what's worse is that my other friend had the same experience but with a moth.

    When I asked for a refund, I was told to "deal with it".

    I know Starbucks may be a tad more expensive, but there's a reason they are number 1, so stick with proven coffee.
    Dear Ms. Appleford,

    I'm not sure who you are, but one thing I am certain of is that neither you nor your friend found a worm or a moth in a coffee you purchased at the Bean Bar Coffee House & Drive-Thru, nor did you ever speak to me about any such occurance.

    I take great strides to make sure my entire team offers excellent customer service and consistently excellent tasting drinks here. If someone's coffee is not to their liking for any reason, we find out why and gladly resolve it for them. I have never told a customer to "deal with it" in any situation. You, Miss, are a liar.

    I have kicked a couple of people out of the Bean Bar before and I have a feeling you will be one of them should you decide to stop by now after your attack on this board.

    Didn't your mother teach you any manners?

    Sincerely,

    Rick
    Proud owner of the Bean Bar Coffee House & Drive Thru
    Last edited by rickdeet; 08/11/2005 at 01:52 PM.
  9. #89  
    The plot thickens!

    I have a feeling though that "Jewel" won't be back if she really did find a worm in her coffee, so you won't have to worry about that.
    I'm back!
  10. #90  
    Mr. Deet...I'm glad you came to defend yourself and your establishment, though I'm curious as to how you knew she attacked The Bean Bar here?

    Surely, you would remember a woman that looks like that if she had actually complained to you? She doesn't exactly blend into the masses...
  11. #91  
    Cheers! No worries, no one believed his story. Good luck on business, if I lived in the area I'd by a venti or large or whatever Bean Bar calls it!

    Quote Originally Posted by rickdeet
    Dear Ms. Appleford,

    I'm not sure who you are, but one thing I am certain of is that neither you nor your friend certainly didn't find a worm or moth in a coffee you purchased at the Bean Bar Coffee House & Drive-Thru, nor did you ever speak to me about any such occurance.

    I take great strides to make sure my entire team offers excellent customer service and consistently excellent tasting drinks here. If someone's coffee is not to their liking for any reason, we find out why and gladly resolve it for them. I have never told a customer to "deal with it" in any situation. You, Miss, are a liar.

    I have kicked a couple of people out of the Bean Bar before and I have a feeling you will be one of them should you decide to stop by now after your attack on this board.

    Didn't your mother teach you any manners?

    Sincerely,

    Rick
    Proud owner of the Bean Bar Coffee House & Drive Thru
  12. #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Surely, you would remember a woman that looks like that if she had actually complained to you? She doesn't exactly blend into the masses...
    Um, we're talking about SoCal. They ALL look like Barbie.
    I'm back!
  13. #93  
    Ahhhh...I see. I've never had this, since I'm nothing like Barbie. ;-)
  14. #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Ahhhh...I see. I've never had this, since I'm nothing like Barbie. ;-)
    That's why you're the monkey's "exotic fruit".
    I'm back!
  15. #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by rickdeet
    Dear Ms. Appleford,

    I'm not sure who you are, but one thing I am certain of is that neither you nor your friend certainly didn't find a worm or moth in a coffee you purchased at the Bean Bar Coffee House & Drive-Thru, nor did you ever speak to me about any such occurance.

    I take great strides to make sure my entire team offers excellent customer service and consistently excellent tasting drinks here. If someone's coffee is not to their liking for any reason, we find out why and gladly resolve it for them. I have never told a customer to "deal with it" in any situation. You, Miss, are a liar.

    I have kicked a couple of people out of the Bean Bar before and I have a feeling you will be one of them should you decide to stop by now after your attack on this board.

    Didn't your mother teach you any manners?

    Sincerely,

    Rick
    Proud owner of the Bean Bar Coffee House & Drive Thru
    well said Rick!!!
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
  16. #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    That's why you're the monkey's "exotic fruit".
    Ummm...like a kumquat??
  17.    #97  
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jewel appleford
    .... Seriously, people should know about places like this, all it takes is one really sick customer.


    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I know that I can speak for everybody here at T|C...thanks for bringing it to our attention
    I doubt you speak for everyone here at T|C...
  18.    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Mr. Deet...I'm glad you came to defend yourself and your establishment, though I'm curious as to how you knew she attacked The Bean Bar here?

    Surely, you would remember a woman that looks like that if she had actually complained to you? She doesn't exactly blend into the masses...
    I'm not sure if I'd remember her specifically, but I'd certainly remember a moth in a drink!

    I found out about this via an email someone sent me informing me of her post.
  19. #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by rickdeet
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jewel appleford
    .... Seriously, people should know about places like this, all it takes is one really sick customer.

    I doubt you speak for everyone here at T|C...
    Knowing of her postings, I think she thought it was bs from the start. Don't think she was serious.
  20. #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Ummm...like a kumquat??
    Sure, that's one way to go.

    I was thinking more along the lines of a mango.
    I'm back!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions