Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dear mr truman, the 1st respon. that I ever got to a posting was exactly the same thing. It was curt an rude as well. I almost did not come back to the site, however the 2nd person was very kind and helpful. Those in the know need to be more helpful and reasuring than to just say look it up. Esp. if the person asking the ? is new to the world of PDA's or PALM. It never hurts to be polite and helpful. I hope you eventually found out what you needed and I wand to appolize to you on behalf of the rude and uncaring person who responded to you. Take care and enjoyt he uncoming holidays, Jay
    I sem to recall a thing called "courtesy" ... I wonder what ever happened to it ...

on the other hand, where I presently work, I appear to be the only one who has any for our customers.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by Yorick
    I sem to recall a thing called "courtesy" ... I wonder what ever happened to it ...

It died all alone in isolation and boredom.. no one attended the funeral either..
    "One of the most important things you learn from the internet is that there is no ‘them’ out there. It’s just an awful lot of ‘us’." -- Douglas Adams
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12