Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    No warez, cracks, serial numbers or other form of intellectual property mischief. This also means no posting of files from one
    flavor of the treo so the other people can have it too. That is illegal and wrong.

Ever hear of reverse engineering? A lot of big companies got their start thaqt way?

macfan
    You are free to reverse engineer things you have title to for personal use, but distributing them is wrong.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    There would be no Dell or Gatway under your plan. The whole WinTel platform was foounded by distributing.

macfan
    Leave the mods alone. You know just as well as EVERYONE else in the world that pirating software is illegal and it is also THEFT.

Leave the mods alone, they are here to help us.

PS

I have been on forums for almost 17 years and I have seen people handle the "grey" areas such as these in a more respectfull matter that wouldnt get the people who are running the boards IN TROUBLE. Why not just hint to another site, or link to another site.

Everyone knows that a lot of people pirate/distribute and we are not going to stop you, and I dont really care either. Dont put this board at risk. Its easy to use these forums to let people know, just don't post the files here.