Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Unbelieveble! A Treo 600 in Europe for 915 euro, while a loyal customer like me (180 and 270) can buy one for 399$.

It looks like thieves are at work here.

This can only happen in a country where :

- a guy who has the less votes is elected as president
    - this same insane president starts a war while he's lying to his people
    - a movie actor without brains is elected as gouvernor
    - the Ford Motor Company decides to close a plant in Belgium (3000 jobs lost) because of the resistence of our country against the war in Irak.
    True, but only people like these would complain about it...

1. Took almost double the amount of time for everyone on your continent to figure out democracy is the way to go.
    2. Women there don't shave. What the hell?
    3. The biggest proprieters of liberty are the French!?!?!?
    4. Everyone there *****es about us and our insane presidents and wars...UNTIL you are over run by maniacal leaders of warlike countries bent on destroying everyone not like them! Then it's "Oh please American's! We love you! Help us in the name of humanity! Send the Marines!"

Shut up.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Where is Irak?

Is it by Iran or Iraq, is it even in the middle east?
    Sounds like hes upset because Ford pulled 3000 jobs out of Belgium and cut the country's Gross National Product by 50%.
    Originally posted by DrDoom
    True, but only people like these would complain about it...

1. Took almost double the amount of time for everyone on your continent to figure out democracy is the way to go.
    2. Women there don't shave. What the hell?
    3. The biggest proprieters of liberty are the French!?!?!?
    4. Everyone there *****es about us and our insane presidents and wars...UNTIL you are over run by maniacal leaders of warlike countries bent on destroying everyone not like them! Then it's "Oh please American's! We love you! Help us in the name of humanity! Send the Marines!"

Shut up.

Ahhhh ... hahahahahahahah
    3000 jobs?...What about the millions of jobs we've lost ..?

Igo
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Handspring/Palm is an American company. If it wasn't for them you wouldn't even have a reason to complain, so stop crying. We pay a lot more for BMW's and Benz's then Europeans do, and you don't hear us complaining.
    For the record, if you don't live in California, you don't know jack about what has been going on here. Believe me, the depth of the corruption in Sacramento, and even within the L.A. Times would blow your mind, and even some Californians don't know how bad it is.

Oh, one other thing. Isn't Hanspring an American company? Didn't Ford, another American company, pioneer the entire automotive industry?

You should be grateful you can even get some of these products at all. I don't whine about how expensive a Mercedes is here, even though it is much cheaper in Europe. Same thing.

Not our fault your country can't create innovative products... Whatever country that is ;-)
    Moderators,

Your recent post concerning moving threads to a more appropriate places is well suited for this thread. Pleae send this one to Irak (whereever that is?)
    lol...good one Fender Doc!!!
    he does have one point Bush is a moron!
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by stanne
    [B]Unbelieveble! A Treo 600 in Europe for 915 euro, while a loyal customer like me (180 and 270) can buy one for 399$.

now you know how u.s. citizens feel with regards to prescription drugs.

by the way you should consider youself fortunate, you live in a beautiful country.
    Originally posted by ilovedessert
    he does have one point Bush is a moron!
    you will get no arguement from me.
    What would Bill do?

We better stop this thread before we all get mad at each other. Several ways to ruin something...talk about politics, religion or go into bussiness with a friend

As far as Bush, I like him, I also respect the ones that don't. But I know I would not want to have been in his shoes on 9/11. Even though you thinik he's a moron, would you agree he handled that week well (not the entire deal, just talking about that week). I for one could tell that the emotion,pain and compasion was not wrote into his speachs by writers.

So now that everyone hates me...have a good weekend and WHERE IS MY TREO600

It's all good..Matt
    Originally posted by Burkhardi
    Even though you thinik he's a moron, would you agree he handled that week well (not the entire deal, just talking about that week). I for one could tell that the emotion,pain and compasion was not wrote into his speachs by writers.
    Yeah, I'll agree that the one thing Bush is good at is tricking the rest of the Americans with IQ's well below 100 into believing him.

While the guy that started this thread was way out of line, don't flame him too bad people. He has a couple good points and I feel his frustration.
    Yeah, I'll agree that the one thing Bush is good at is tricking the rest of the Americans with IQ's well below 100 into believing him.
    I don't see this anywere else in the thread for you to agree with it. We all have opionions and ...well you know the saying

Oh well, then perhaps I have a low IQ? It must me at least 101 if I want the Treo600 though

Tag..your it......
    Oh yea, one other thing. A US company that I work for is shutting down it's test floor. They sold (read gave) their stuff to a company in Shanghi (sp?) and we will be out of a job. One nice thing, since the US jobs were lost to overseas, the Gov is upping the unemploment to one year and helping with learning a new trade.

you don't hear me *****'n. Yea, I think it stinks and I am getting juked, but sometimes it's the way the ball bounces.

On another note, Toyota is bringing a lot of jobs to San Antonio in the next year I hear..

Just my 2-cents worth...
    Originally posted by stanne
    Unbelieveble! A Treo 600 in Europe for 915 euro, while a loyal customer like me (180 and 270) can buy one for 399$.

This can only happen in a country where :

- a guy who has the less votes is elected as president
    - this same insane president starts a war while he's lying to his people
    - a movie actor without brains is elected as gouvernor
    - the Ford Motor Company decides to close a plant in Belgium (3000 jobs lost) because of the resistence of our country against the war in Irak.

I totally agree.

Keep your 270.

Don't buy a Treo 600 until it is down to a maximum of 370 Euro = around 399 USD.
    Thats the language they understand.

And in the meantime buy a neat european car
    and do what you did in the past - oppose - well done !

And strengthen the International Court of Justice in Den Haag -
    in similar way the competent authority for all humans on planet, plus support the Kyoto Protocol.

Dont forget to laugh from now and then -

so read Michael Moores "Stupid White Men"

or read

" The Sorrows of Empire : Militarism, Secrecy, and the End of the Republic
    [The American Empire Project ]" by Chalmers Johnson.

no Weapons of Mass Destruction found,
    no Democracy installed until now -

just Oil underneath.

BTW think twice - a Nokia Communicator works with faxes right out of the box.

William
    No one is forcing you to buy one so don't and leave it at that. If you don't like the currency exchange, TFB. That simple. We pay way too much for your products so pay some for ours. OR you could just drop GSM/GPRS and go CDMA the real way baby.
    i have to laugh over peopel saying what would bill do or bashing Clinton. Bashing Clinto won't change the mess we ar ein now, Iraq will and is blowing up in our faces. Bush had no proff about iraq and just stormed in. he beleived the BS hs team feedhim. I am not surprised he does not read the papers, read the internet or watch the news. why would he think things are going baldy in Iraq or here in the states. I am sure gald I am not one of the 9 milliuon looking for work or the over 2 million more who are now have joined the ranks of the poverty level.

It all gets back 2 what I said b4 bush is a moron! take care jay
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast