1.    #1  
    post deleted
    Last edited by giuppi; 12/12/2008 at 05:29 PM.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    No hotels in Orlando?! There are plenty--especially now that we're off peak tourist season. Try looking again.
    Hi, not just is the off season down here, disney is having low attendance of out of towners, so there is a glut of very cheap rooms all over the dieny area, do a web search for orlando area and u will find plenty of rooms 2 very, very cheap prices! take care, jay
    Originally posted by F1Turbo
    No hotels in Orlando?! There are plenty--especially now that we're off peak tourist season. Try looking again.
    He said hoStel. Those are cheap hotel-like things for students and such. Europe has a much better hostel infrastructure than the US does.
    --
    ThirdMan
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Oh, sorry, thought that was just another typo, like having to "se" the girl;-) There are plenty of CHEAP hotels here though, too--which is probably why there are no hostels available.
    there r hotels for as little as $ 24, Hostels could not possibly affrd to build in the area property around disney is way 2 expensive! take care, jay
    hi, u might also look at a site called flausa.com, take care, jay
    I went and did a search and found this hostel in orlando with a couple minutes:

http://www.hostels.com/en/availabili...telNumber.4949

You should also checkout the local YMCA's...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions