Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I said it was coming this week – I was close. Apparently when the message from Handspring was intercepted somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean, some letters were jumbled in the deciphering; and next “week” was supposed to be next “month”. With that said, it looks like my inside information links from the US to England, England to South Africa, South Africa to Australia, and Australia to Holland was pretty much right on. So, with my information now confirmed by several other well-informed sources, the next question is:
    Who is the best cell provider to sign up with? Which service can handle the voice and data transmissions to make the most out of the new 600? Who has the best rates – best bang for your buck, since we can pick from nearly all providers?
    For the correct answers, we’ll be looking for more scrambled messages over the Atlantic over the next few days. In the meantime, what do “you all” think?
    Sounds like you were serious with your previous post Rocklin, so I suggest an apology is in order. I hope you will accept my humblest apology for suggesting you should go and buy me one with my fake Amex card. It really did sound like your mothers, brothers sister had a bit of insider info from your friends aunts grand mother.

By the way, I am a truly happy sprint customer, no complaints here, and I travel the entire USA with a nationwide 2000 anytime minutes plan for $89 a month.

Jeff
    Jeff
    I once dated Carmen Electra's cousin's friend's sister's brother's best friend's paperboy's sister......who was related to Elvis with some kind of Kevin Bacon connection..........
    My dad's mother is cousins with Charlotte Rea, the actress who played Edna Garrett on Diff'rent Strokes and The Facts of Life. No really, she is...
    My guess is that Rocklin is a young upwardly mobile urban male, as am I. So I will give you all a glimpse into his posts.

This is the "extended inside joke" based on "dry lunacy" This is a common humor method. You say something completely outragous and then behave as if it was totally rational. You then later refer back to the lunacy in another context thereby increasing the humor factor. Which makes it all "hump-tastic"

Note: You can add "tastic" to the end of any noun and that makes it instantly cool. Hump is a particularly good choice since it may refer to sexual intercourse which is of course always cool.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Oh
    Or not???