Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Finally, it is confirmed! The Treo 600 is just about to be released next week! I just learned this from speaking to a close friend who has the inside track from Handspring. He identified that just last night, he received a phone call from his brother in England, who used to work for Handspring – and confirmed the Treo 600 is about to be released next week! His brother had just spoken to his father in South Africa, who had just learned about the release of the 600 next week in the USA from a confirmed report he had just seen. This report was just forwarded to him from Australia, where a company, who is an off shoot of Handspring, had just intercepted a message going from the USA to Europe, stating that the decision had just been made to release the Treo 600 in the USA before Orange in Europe was going to release the product. This message was intercepted in Holland, where Handspring routes and scrambles their messages that go overseas. It is not a coincidence that the people Holland received this message this week, for it seems that Handspring always releases one of their premiere products the last week of the month whenever the orbit of Mars brings the planet closest to Earth. I have been waiting patiently with all of you, and I finally will be breaking my glass bank this weekend in order to count enough coins for a purchase next week! Hope you all can join me in enjoying the Treo 600 next week – again, with information from a “well informed” source!
    From day one, when HS announced the T600, it said that the GSM version (Orange) would be released in the 3rd quarter and the CDMA version (Sprint) in the 4th quarter. So far, it seems that they are executing according to their planned schedule.
  3. purpleX
    Are we there yet? ...<eyes half asleep>
    Originally posted by Rocklin
    Finally, it is confirmed! The Treo 600 is just about to be released next week! I just learned this from speaking to a close friend who has the inside track from Handspring. He identified that just last night, he received a phone call from his brother in England, who used to work for Handspring – and confirmed the Treo 600 is about to be released next week! His brother had just spoken to his father in South Africa, who had just learned about the release of the 600 next week in the USA from a confirmed report he had just seen. This report was just forwarded to him from Australia, where a company, who is an off shoot of Handspring, had just intercepted a message going from the USA to Europe, stating that the decision had just been made to release the Treo 600 in the USA before Orange in Europe was going to release the product. This message was intercepted in Holland, where Handspring routes and scrambles their messages that go overseas. It is not a coincidence that the people Holland received this message this week, for it seems that Handspring always releases one of their premiere products the last week of the month whenever the orbit of Mars brings the planet closest to Earth. I have been waiting patiently with all of you, and I finally will be breaking my glass bank this weekend in order to count enough coins for a purchase next week! Hope you all can join me in enjoying the Treo 600 next week – again, with information from a “well informed” source!

I just heard the same thing from my father's brother's cousin's son's nephew's ex-roomate!

Sorry, couldn't resist....thanks for the info!
    No offence, with a post count of 1, and this sounding too good to be true, I will not hold my breath, however, I sure hope your informat is correct...
    Originally posted by SprintTreoUser

I just heard the same thing from my father's brother's cousin's son's nephew's ex-roomate!

damn you beat me to it.:-)

Part of me hopes its true, but I know better.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Funny, I just heard exactly the same thing, from exactly the same source...only it was about the release of the SGH-i500. And in this case Samsung's (Samsonite's) scrambler is in Ceylon (Sri Lanka)!
    You a funny guy Rocklin, really funny guy. Hey, would you go buy one for me, I will give you my Amex card number, and you ship it overnight to me.

My number is:

It never expires so quick, go run and get me one, and send it to:

Joe Dumbschmidt
    123 Stupid Place
    ***** , Iowa 12345

HaHa
    Jeff
    Originally posted by SprintTreoUser

Just to bust your b@lls, it's "father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."
    I hate to break it to you guys, but Sylvester Stallone's mother's dog has predicted that the treo 600 won't be released until Arnold Schwarzenegger is sworn in as president of the United States (After George W. is elected a third time and then recalled because of the two term limit, thus enabling Arnold to enter the recall election, even though he was not born in the USA). Incidentally, Schwarzenegger will qualify his decision to run as "the most difficult [decision] I have made since deciding to star in 'Jingle All The Way 2' (which will have been released in theaters 3 weeks prior to the recall)".

So, it looks like we will have to wait several more years.

Does this qualify as abuse of the forum?
  11. purpleX
    You will be punished with another installment of Jakes design article.
    Originally posted by purpleX
    Cruel and unusual.
  13. purpleX
    BTW. there is a big chance Treo 600 will be priced at $699 with no contract.
    BTW. there is a big chance Treo 600 will be priced at $699 with no contract.
    Where did you get that number from?
    TOO FUNNY
    Originally posted by Rocklin
    ...a close friend who has the inside track from Handspring. He identified that just last night, he received a phone call from his brother in England...
    I heard that the close friend ACTUALLY IS JAKE!!! I'm very excited about this news, and can't wait for another painful "article"!
    I'm closing this thread. We do not tolerate insulting or making fun of any of our members.