Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    <IMG WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="50" SRC=http://www.visorcentral.com/images/visorcentral.gif> (ex)VisorCentral Discussion Moderator
    Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
  2. #2  
    you forgot to say in your post Frans that you ahve to email contest@the-gadgeteer.com with your name as the entry... it took me liek 5 mintues to figure that one out.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  3. #3  
    I'm sorry. I just can't bring myself to do it. That flying Clie is so darn cool!
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by miradu
    you forgot to say in your post Frans that you ahve to email contest@the-gadgeteer.com with your name as the entry... it took me liek 5 mintues to figure that one out.
    Thats if you want to enter yourself.. if you wnat to vote you need to do it in the forum in a couple of days..
    <IMG WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="50" SRC=http://www.visorcentral.com/images/visorcentral.gif> (ex)VisorCentral Discussion Moderator
    Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    I'm sorry. I just can't bring myself to do it. That flying Clie is so darn cool!
    I have to admit that one is pretty cool...
    <IMG WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="50" SRC=http://www.visorcentral.com/images/visorcentral.gif> (ex)VisorCentral Discussion Moderator
    Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
  6.    #6  
    <IMG WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="50" SRC=http://www.visorcentral.com/images/visorcentral.gif> (ex)VisorCentral Discussion Moderator
    Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
  7. #7  
    Originally posted by ToolkiT
    please vote here:
    http://the-gadgeteer.com/vbbs/showth...p?threadid=386
    I went there, signed up and logged in, but it said I do not have permission to vote... sorry!

    Edited: got an email saying I had to activate the account by clicking on the link. Now it works. Good luck!
    Last edited by clulup; 07/28/2003 at 09:53 PM.
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by clulup

    Edited: got an email saying I had to activate the account by clicking on the link. Now it works. Good luck!
    Cool, got 2 votes.. you and me...
    Don't think I'll stand a chance now
    <IMG WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="50" SRC=http://www.visorcentral.com/images/visorcentral.gif> (ex)VisorCentral Discussion Moderator
    Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
  9.    #9  
    come on guys, need a few more votes..
    <IMG WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="50" SRC=http://www.visorcentral.com/images/visorcentral.gif> (ex)VisorCentral Discussion Moderator
    Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?

Posting Permissions