Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    On July 4th, at 8:24 Eastern time our daughter was born!!!

Healthy and hungry she weighed in at 9 lbs. 14 ounces, 20 1/4 inches long.

20 minute labor.

Mom and baby doing great!!

She won't tell us her name, says she has to sleep on it.
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    Originally posted by BobbyMike
    won't the baby suffocate doing that?
    On July 4th, at 8:24 Eastern time our daughter was born!!!

Healthy and hungry she weighed in at 9 lbs. 14 ounces, 20 1/4 inches long.

20 minute labor.

Mom and baby doing great!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Glad all went well. She must be the first girl born on Treocentral. Finally, I mean finally the baby, and finally, a GIRL!!!

What do you mean, she has to sleep on her name? She will not be called bedcloth or something, no??? Don't tell me you have only been thinking about boy's names!
    Congratulations!

Where's the cigars?
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Now she can think that all the sparklers and fireworks are to celebrate HER birthday!
    "When I am Empress...Heads will roll!"
    Queen of Parts
    Baby yet?

Oh.

Congratulations!
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by Yorick

won't the baby suffocate doing that?
    No, but her name might!
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by MarkEagle
    Congratulations!

Where's the cigars?
    At my house
  9.    #9  
    Charlotte Mary Jewell Walters
  10.    #10  
    Originally posted by clulup

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Glad all went well. She must be the first girl born on Treocentral. Finally, I mean finally the baby, and finally, a GIRL!!!

What do you mean, she has to sleep on her name? She will not be called bedcloth or something, no??? Don't tell me you have only been thinking about boy's names!
    Actually we only had the one boys name and that was a joke. Our problem/challenge was an overabundance of suitable girls names!
    We never "pre-name" our children. We like to meet them first so that we're sure the name fits the child.

How did you know about "bedcloth"? That was the second runner-up!
  11.    #11  
    Originally posted by fixitgal
    Now she can think that all the sparklers and fireworks are to celebrate HER birthday!
    You mean they weren't?
    Charlotte Mary Jewell Walters
    conga-rats!

YAH!!
    Your wife finally has a team-mate in the House of Bobby-Mike and His Men.

Thanks for not naming her, Antique Hat Feather!!
  14.    #14  
    Rejected names:

Kiwi

Lumpkin

Midge

Chubnik

and lastly...

Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
    <removed because my post was stupid. >
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    Now now...keep that up, and what'll you have?

Congrats to BobbyMike and especially the Mrs. I think Vast Right Wing Conspiracy would have made an interesting name, though. Or any sort of Conspiracy for that matter. Dana Sculley Walters. hmm...
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  17.    #17  
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    Contact the media! it's a cover-up!
  18.    #18  
    Originally posted by Toby

Now now...keep that up, and what'll you have?

Congrats to BobbyMike and especially the Mrs. I think Vast Right Wing Conspiracy would have made an interesting name, though. Or any sort of Conspiracy for that matter. Dana Sculley Walters. hmm...
    Illuminati Rosa(crucian) Walters?
    Illuminati Rosa(crucian) Walters?
    Trilateral Commission Committee on Foreign Relations The Mason Walters?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Originally posted by Toby
    Trilateral Commission Committee on Foreign Relations The Mason Walters?
    Can't believe I left The Bilderburgers out of that.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast