Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58
  1.    #1  
    It's been a while since I posted. I just want to see how many matrix addicts are there on this board. I am a matrix addict and I just can't wait till reloaded hits the box office.
    joe
  2.    #2  
    I thought my question was silly. I should have asked whether there are any matrix junkies on board.

    The graphics, animations, and camera shots sure is amazing, but what I thought was the most fascinating was the concept of the matrix as a symbolism of our reality......how many of us are attached to our jobs 9-5 everyday.......how we are so hopelessly dependent on the matrix (job routine) that we will fight hopelessly to defend it (hence, the agents in the movie)......how the movie portray faith/belief (from the quote "Don't think you can, know you can.")

    Just my thoughts.
    joe
  3. #3  
    Well, I have tickets for the opening weekend pre-ordered and I have reserved the video game, so I guess I qualify.
  4. #4  
    I'm not a Matrix addict, but I'm definitely seeing it as soon as I can!
  5. #5  
    I'm supposed to see it on Monday at a Warner Brothers screening. I guess they're pretty worried about info/media leaking before the opening. The invite says:

    "Absolutely no electronic recording devices of any kind will be allowed in the theatre. This includes cellular phones, PDA's, tape recorders or cameras. These devices will be confiscated and returned after the screening. We recommend that you leave them at home or in your car."

    I guess the Treo will have to wait in the car (I'm not going to bother trying to convince security that the thing isn't capable of recording). :-)
  6. #6  
    I am not an addict. But I hope the movie live up to all the hype. I am going to see it the first day of wide release.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
  7. #7  
    I saw it last night at the WB screening. I happened to like it better than the first one. They also had the preview for the third film, Maxtrix Revolutions, at the end of the film credits.
  8. #8  
    I'm planning on picking up the AniMAtrix DVD also (in addition to the game and movie tickets). I liked what I saw on their site. If you like animation you might want to check it out.
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
  9.    #9  
    Originally posted by tmarcc
    I saw it last night at the WB screening. I happened to like it better than the first one. They also had the preview for the third film, Maxtrix Revolutions, at the end of the film credits.
    I hope l will like it the way you did and hope I can get a ticket. Can't wait till it opens tomorrow.
    joe
  10.    #10  
    Originally posted by BobbyMike
    I'm planning on picking up the AniMAtrix DVD also (in addition to the game and movie tickets). I liked what I saw on their site. If you like animation you might want to check it out.
    I took a glimpse of the first of four clips and I like the graphics. I will have to finish the clips to know whether I like the plot.

    joe
    joe
  11.    #11  
    I can't believe this. Shows for the first three days are sold out. And it seems like shows for sunday are selling out quickly. It looks like I may settle for a show on sunday night.
    joe
  12. #12  
    Originally posted by tmarcc
    I'm supposed to see it on Monday at a Warner Brothers screening. I guess they're pretty worried about info/media leaking before the opening. The invite says:

    "Absolutely no electronic recording devices of any kind will be allowed in the theatre. This includes cellular phones, PDA's, tape recorders or cameras. These devices will be confiscated and returned after the screening. We recommend that you leave them at home or in your car."

    I guess the Treo will have to wait in the car (I'm not going to bother trying to convince security that the thing isn't capable of recording). :-)
    there's an article in the newest issue of Entertainment Weekly ("50 cult movies" on cover) about that. They're combatting internet piracy. That's also why X2 opened on the same day worldwide.
  13. #13  
    Rumors had it out b4 the release. Read.

    I saw it a a half packed $5 theatre (I usually pay $10), I liked it.

    The CGi of the many-me (agents smith) during the fight, were smooth but noticible.

    And just in case you didn't get the movie, this might explain it. He hasn't updated the page to the current newsletter, so you might have to check back in a couple of days.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  14. #14  
    Originally posted by Felipe
    [...] And just in case you didn't get the movie, this might explain it. He hasn't updated the page to the current newsletter, so you might have to check back in a couple of days.
    Well, if he's being serious in the page that _is_ there, he creates a special sort of irony. It's only about software to the 'software-inclined'.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  15. #15  
    some of you might find this interesting, then:

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...bosnation0e-20
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
  16. #16  
    I went to see it on Thursday. It was great. Cannot wait till November to see the final installment. I have a hunch that November will not be the last of it though. Perhaps they will make a prequel a la a Star Wars?
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
  17. #17  
    Originally posted by Toby
    Well, if he's being serious in the page that _is_ there, he creates a special sort of irony. It's only about software to the 'software-inclined'.
    OK, saw it yesterday, and while it wasn't quite up to the level as the first one, it was much better than I expected given some reviews I've heard.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  18. #18  
    How was Neo able to stop those machines outside the Matrix? I think this threw a lot of people, including myself off.

    Originally posted by Toby
    OK, saw it yesterday, and while it wasn't quite up to the level as the first one, it was much better than I expected given some reviews I've heard.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
  19. #19  
    Originally posted by yardie
    How was Neo able to stop those machines outside the Matrix? I think this threw a lot of people, including myself off.
    I don't have a solid theory on that yet, but either Neo's bucking of the way things were supposed to go has caused a rift between the 'world of the real' and the matrix (hence allowing things like Agent Smith to possess Bain), or perhaps what they think is the real world is simply another level to the matrix. ...or maybe he just had a lot of built-up static electricity.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  20. #20  
    Originally posted by yardie
    How was Neo able to stop those machines outside the Matrix? I think this threw a lot of people, including myself off.

    You should have put a spoiler warning on that one.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions