1.    #1  
    Just thought I would make a big ta do over my 1,000 post here at Visorcentral.. Yeah I know some people have had far more posts than I, but I like to think that sometimes its the quality of the words and not the quantity that count!

What have I learned in my 1,000 postings.. A WHOLE LOT!

Like many others, I first started here as a "lurker" then eventually created a login and joined the crowd.. The funny thing was my first few months visiting this site, I never even looked at the forums just read the really good product reviews!!! At the time I was looking at purchasing a Visor (the hard part was which color to pick!) and wanted more info, this was going to be my first pda and I wanted to get as much information as I could.. so I stopped by originally for a little information from a half hearted google search and stayed.. In the past few years I have had simply the best chats with anyone I have ever had here at Visorcentral in real life or on the internet.. For the most part I am not someone who frequents forums on the internet so the fact I do post here is a rare thing!.. I think its a testament to the quality of people here.. otherwise I would have left a long, long time ago..

Despite the fact that Handspring has abandoned the pure pda line and I find myself looking at pda's from other companies, I still plan on staying here at Visorcentral when I eventually retire my Prism ,as many other former visor owners have done..

Anyway.. Here's to another 1,000... and thanks to all of you for your wonderful conversations over the years !
    "One of the most important things you learn from the internet is that there is no ‘them’ out there. It’s just an awful lot of ‘us’." -- Douglas Adams
    Originally posted by EricG
    In the past few years I have had simply the best chats with anyone I have ever had here at Visorcentral in real life or on the internet.. For the most part I am not someone who frequents forums on the internet so the fact I do post here is a rare thing!.. I think its a testament to the quality of people here.. otherwise I would have left a long, long time ago..
    Anyway.. Here's to another 1,000... and thanks to all of you for your wonderful conversations over the years !
    Hear, hear!!

I agree totally and have enjoyed comments from you, EricG!
    Kelley