Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By bethel95
  • 1 Post By eblade
  • 1 Post By eblade
  1.    #1  
    Not to be a downer, but 2015 is going to be a critical year for webOS, and it may see many of us moving on to other platforms --or maybe not . But just in case this is our last Christmas together...

Merry Christmas to all in the webOS community! There's no other group of tech geeks I'd rather hang out with!

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
    Remy X, virox, Mutoidi and 2 others like this.
    Merry xmas
    You're welcome to come hang out with us here anyway. :P

I personally haven't booted old webOS in several weeks except to get at some info that I had stored in the Memos app, which I transferred to Evernote. I figured a long time ago, I'd be one of the last holdouts, but really ever since I got my Nexus 5, I haven't even really found any tablet to be useful except as a game-playing device (i've never really used a tablet as a movie/tv/media other than web consumption device..) .. everything else is perfectly acceptable on my phone.

But I have a tablet that I'm going to dedicate to LuneOS, and I work with LG webOS every day.. so i'm not leaving. :-)
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    cbosdell likes this.
    well, isn't a tablet a good ebook reader anyway ? ( I would see that as the main usage, personally... and I know that it lasts a fraction of an e-ink device, but it allows to read color publications )
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    well, isn't a tablet a good ebook reader anyway ? ( I would see that as the main usage, personally... and I know that it lasts a fraction of an e-ink device, but it allows to read color publications )
    ebooks?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    xandros9 likes this.