1.    #1  
    The X500 Plus computer case by Loriano Pagni — Kickstarter

really hope this kickstarter project hits its target, looks all amiga'like, fits mini & flex atx pc's or many of the new FPGA devices many amiga/c64/mame/etc users are using today.

feels weird, after all these years of gettign massive tower systems with heaps of cooling/fans, im now back to my amiga days wanting a wedge shaped all in 1 system.

honestly hope it goes ahead, i feel i want 1 for a new ppc amiga and a one for one of the tidy looking FPGA devices (already have a smaller less feature filled one), maybe the FPGA Arcade Replay, im less bothered that my old/original towered a1200 040+603e PPC with cybergfx 64 3d & picasso IV all died over time and im feeling the retro vibe again without having to mess with UAE.

Im a patient person ofc, and if the amiga still keeps me happy theres still hope for webOS in whatever form it may take in the future, if the amiga can get proper new hardware these days as well as FPGA stand in hardware as well as OS updates then im sure webOS should be able to esp as thats opensource.

+1 for retro.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Looks good but you could also buy a real Amiga. They're still producing Amiga's with new hardware and in fact there are 2 new models coming this year and an update to AmigaOS 4.2 (currently 4.1). Wish I had a new Amiga with AmigaOS 4 (or an old one, I was born in 1992 so never got to experience an Amiga )
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Looks good but you could also buy a real Amiga. They're still producing Amiga's with new hardware and in fact there are 2 new models coming this year and an update to AmigaOS 4.2 (currently 4.1). Wish I had a new Amiga with AmigaOS 4 (or an old one, I was born in 1992 so never got to experience an Amiga )
    Been waiting for an x1000 for a good while now, cant wait seeing as it will run linux as well in dualboot tho no idea how well ppc ubuntu etc perform, likely quite rubbish at a guess.

Until then tho its nice having other options. Was gutted when my old 040/ppc system i got from eyetech died on me, i deffo need something better than my old route which was bolting heaps of stuff into the old original systems, they do work but its nice to have a purpose built rig, esp as its nearly always second hand machines you get and you never know their real conditions.

My cd32 will probably die on me next, my sx32 addon is already a bit loose/flakey, my a600 with addons is also acting up a bit, all my a1200s are dead including a vanilla one, plus the cases on them need a damned good clean somehow as they look pretty bad and discolored, maybe spray them or something.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<