webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Nation Community >  The 'Off Topic' Lounge > Contest: Resting up - Day 5!
Contest: Resting up - Day 5!

Old 02/22/2013, 09:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Editor-in-Chief

And another week has passed, making today day five and the final day of the Mobile Nations Fitness Month Resting up Contest!

Week three of Fitness Month 2013 is all about sleep and relaxation, and that means our Resting Up contest! Every day this week there'll be a thread here in the forums, and all you have to do to enter is tell us what you did to rest that day -- sleep, naps, meditation, breathing. The idea is to get a little community pressure going so we all get enough sleep at night, and enough breaks during the day. If you have a sleep tracker or any other app or device that helps you out, you can simply share your results each day!

This is a great way to keep us all motivated and accountable, and get a little healthy peer-pressure going! Plus, every day you enter is a chance to win a $20 webOS Nation Store gift certificate! How's that for motivation to take some time a chill?

So get ready, get relaxed, and get posting in the thread below!

p.s. Don't forget about our Resting Up! contest, going all this week, and the comment-to-win-a-FitBit contest on the blog!
Old 02/22/2013, 09:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Editor-in-Chief

Resting up yesterday was accomplished by means of shear exhaustion. Work myself until I can't work, then collapse into a restful slumber.

Unfortunately that's been punctuated by the possibility that I might soon be taking on more responsibility in my military career, and while that won't interfere with my work here, it has sent my brain into overdrive with "when I'm in charge I'll do things differently" thoughts. When that happens, sleep doesn't come easily. But I'll still try some breathing exercises or meditation or something before turning in tonight.
Old 02/22/2013, 09:46 PM   #3 (permalink)

After shoveling 10" of snow from my walk and in front of my truck this evening (that's a lot around here), I think I'll have no trouble resting tonight. Maybe a hot bath to relax and a little playlist in Music Player Remix as I fall asleep...
Keyring converters for CSV, eWallet, & CodeWallet
Touchpad patches:Keyring HD,ClassicNote HD, YouTube HD (for 2.1 app), Show email recipient addresses for contacts
Phone patches: Forums fixes and enhancements patch, Weather Channel fix
All-device patches: Update GlobalSign certs, Google Sync https fix, Yahoo contact sync fix

Grabber5.0 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitnessmonth2013

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0