webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Nation Community >  The 'Off Topic' Lounge > Contest: Resting up - Day 4!
Contest: Resting up - Day 4!

Old 02/22/2013, 08:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Editor-in-Chief

Yep - running a little late getting this one up. This is yesterday's, today's will come a bit later today. Assuming I remember. Perhaps that's what week four should be... memory. Yes, I know, Derek's the worst.

Anyway (bare with me here)... it's Thursday, and thus week three, day four of Mobile Nations Fitness Month and day four of our Resting up Contest!

Week three of Fitness Month 2013 is all about sleep and relaxation, and that means our Resting Up contest! Every day this week there'll be a thread here in the forums, and all you have to do to enter is tell us what you did to rest that day -- sleep, naps, meditation, breathing. The idea is to get a little community pressure going so we all get enough sleep at night, and enough breaks during the day. If you have a sleep tracker or any other app or device that helps you out, you can simply share your results each day!

This is a great way to keep us all motivated and accountable, and get a little healthy peer-pressure going! Plus, every day you enter is a chance to win a $20 webOS Nation Store gift certificate! How's that for motivation to take some time a chill?

So get ready, get relaxed, and get posting in the thread below!

p.s. Don't forget about our Resting Up! contest, going all this week, and the comment-to-win-a-FitBit contest on the blog!
Old 02/22/2013, 08:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Editor-in-Chief

How did I rest up on Wednesday, you ask?

I actually took a nap. It was most refreshing, and got me through the rest of the day with energy to spare. Which made going to sleep come bedtime a little more difficult...
Old 02/22/2013, 10:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Editor-in-Chief

Day five thread is now live! http://forums.webosnation.com/off-topic-lounge/322825-contest-resting-up-day-5-a.html

Tags
fitnessmonth2013

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0