webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Nation Community >  The 'Off Topic' Lounge > Contest: Resting up - Day 3!
Contest: Resting up - Day 3!

Old 02/20/2013, 06:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Editor-in-Chief

Today is Wednesday, which mean's it's day three of week three of Fitness Month 2013, and thus day three of our Resting up Contest!

Week three of Fitness Month 2013 is all about sleep and relaxation, and that means our Resting Up contest! Every day this week there'll be a thread here in the forums, and all you have to do to enter is tell us what you did to rest that day -- sleep, naps, meditation, breathing. The idea is to get a little community pressure going so we all get enough sleep at night, and enough breaks during the day. If you have a sleep tracker or any other app or device that helps you out, you can simply share your results each day!

This is a great way to keep us all motivated and accountable, and get a little healthy peer-pressure going! Plus, every day you enter is a chance to win a $20 webOS Nation Store gift certificate! How's that for motivation to take some time a chill?

So get ready, get relaxed, and get posting in the thread below!

p.s. Don't forget about our Resting Up! contest, going all this week, and the comment-to-win-a-FitBit contest on the blog!
Old 02/20/2013, 07:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Editor-in-Chief

I'm getting relaxed and exhausted tonight be watching Sony's interminable PlayStation 4 launch event.

The Think Beyond launch event was 1:49 long. So far, Sony's managed to go two hours at the time of this posting and hasn't yet revealed what the PS4 *looks* like.

At this point I expect to wake up with a keyboard imprint on my face tomorrow morning.

Update: Presentation ended at 2:05, and we never got to see the console. Graphics look amazing, but for all I know it's the size of an old-school desktop tower. I'm never going to sleep after this.

Last edited by Derek Kessler; 02/20/2013 at 07:08 PM.
Derek Kessler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/2013, 07:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Editor-in-Chief

You all suck at participation.

Seriously, all you have to do is post and you'll have a shot at $20.

Day four thread now open! (yes, I'm running late by several hours for day 'four', but will anybody notice?) http://forums.webosnation.com/off-topic-lounge/322820-contest-resting-up-day-4-a.html

Tags
fitnessmonth2013

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0