webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Nation Community >  The 'Off Topic' Lounge > CONTEST: Eating clean - Day 4!
CONTEST: Eating clean - Day 4!

Old 02/14/2013, 04:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Editor-in-Chief

Look at that, it's now day 4 of week 2 of Fitness week, and Day 4 of the Eating Clean contest!

It's Fitness Month week 2, and that means nutrition, and that means our Eating Clean contest! Every day this week there'll be a thread in our forums, and all you have to do to enter is tell us what you ate during the day. The idea is to get a little community pressure going so we all eat less junk food and more healthy, tasty meals and snacks. If you have a food tracker, a Withings scale, or any other device that helps you out, you can simply share your results each day!

This is a great way to keep us all motivated and accountable, and get a little healthy peer-pressure going! Plus, every day you enter is a chance to win a $20 webOS Nation Store gift certificate! How's that for motivation?!

So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!
Old 02/14/2013, 04:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Editor-in-Chief

Day four of Derek failing at healthy eating, but at least doing well with portion control.

I drove past a Culver's today, which never ends well. Triple cheese (American, Swiss, and Cheddar) with double butterburger patties and bacon. Right now, chilling in Starbucks with a smattering of other souls like myself who are without Valentines and a small chai latte.

Eating healthy foods is a challenge of the mind for me, so at the very least I should try for portion control, right?

Dammit, I'm trying.
Old 02/15/2013, 04:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Editor-in-Chief

Day Five Thread Is LIVE! http://forums.webosnation.com/off-topic-lounge/322560-contest-eating-clean-day-5-a.html

Tags
fitnessmonth2013

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0