1.    #1  
    Heeeeey! It's Day 2 of week 2 of Fitness week, and Day 2 of the Eating Clean contest!

It's Fitness Month week 2, and that means nutrition, and that means our Eating Clean contest! Every day this week there'll be a thread in our forums, and all you have to do to enter is tell us what you ate during the day. The idea is to get a little community pressure going so we all eat less junk food and more healthy, tasty meals and snacks. If you have a food tracker, a Withings scale, or any other device that helps you out, you can simply share your results each day!

This is a great way to keep us all motivated and accountable, and get a little healthy peer-pressure going! Plus, every day you enter is a chance to win a $20 gift certificate! How's that for motivation?!

So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  2.    #2  
    Hey, look at me failing again at appropriate nutrition!

Okay, I was a least a little more balanced in my failure today. A bottle of Blue Machine Naked Juice this morning (it's squished fruits and nothing more) followed by a lunch of nacho chips baked with cheddar and shredded beef, topped with a mound of lettuce, tomatoes, and jalapenos. Breads, dairy, fruits, and proteins all covered. Not good on the vegetables count, though that's nothing new for me.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  3.    #3  
    Frank Lloyd Wright