1.    #1  
    I'm looking at buying a Verizon Pre 3 now that the prices are coming down, ebay offers warranties through Squaretrade, repairing the device if it fails or paying you the purchase price if they can't fix it. Anyone dealt with them? Unsure about buying a new Pre 3 and now having a warranty.
    You can look for a thread started by me last July or August, reviews from other users were positive, I bought a warranty for my TP back before Apotheker killed em... never had to use it though, in the end the warranty was a waste of money, but only because I bought a warranty on a $600 purchase that ended up getting mostly refunded (plus app credit, plus $50 rebate, etc).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I found the thread. Good to know I can buy the warranty from them directly within 30 days instead of having to buy it immediately in the ebay auction.
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Yeah I bought mine within 30-days from QVC (same place I had bought the TP).... at the time of purchase we had ordered two bundles but were pretty sure one was getting returned, so I didn't buy the ST until I knew which device I was keeping so I could submit the correct receipt.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...