• 4 Post By HelloNNNewman
  • 3 Post By jsgraphicart
  • 1 Post By OldSkoolVWLover
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  • 2 Post By MudShark22
  1.    #1  
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Huh?
    word asociation game or something?
    Burger. King.

This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    sledge007 likes this.
    Boston Sports Teams. Lose
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    sledge007 and carldc like this.
    Gun. Control.

I c a busted orbital socket if that isn't a BB gun
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Coffin. Nail.

Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel

?????????????????
    Last edited by jsgraphicart; 05/18/2012 at 03:24 PM.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Okay am I the only one wondering if there is somewhere on the web where there is a weird girl getting a black eye from a rifle fetish site?

Cuz first of all who gives a rifle to someone that is gonna hold it that way, who dresses like that to shoot, who is shooting off their balcony, and I think most importantly who is the person holding the camera taking a picture of said action and not stopping the person?
    steven_farkas likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Okay am I the only one wondering if there is somewhere on the web where there is a weird girl getting a black eye from a rifle fetish site?

Cuz first of all who gives a rifle to someone that is gonna hold it that way (a boyfriend who will soon be an EX-bf), who dresses like that to shoot (a chick who mistakenly thinks her bf is sweet and caring), who is shooting off their balcony (someone in Wisconsin or Michigan), and I think most importantly who is the person holding the camera taking a picture of said action and not stopping the person ?(an "ex" boyfriend who soon will be on the run from an angry father with many more guns)
    MudShark22 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Well there was this other one:
    zukny and fxspec06 like this.
    did we ever find out what the OP's point actually was?
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    the webOS coffin has so many nails, its more nails than coffin
    but its still. alive.
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by steven_farkas View Post
    there was no point

i thought that's what off topic was?
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    the webOS coffin has so many nails, its more nails than coffin
    but its still. alive.
    Could have been worse. I've heard of deck screws being used to make things really final.
    Quote Originally Posted by steven_farkas View Post
    bored dev on a Friday morning